Is Tom Brady overpaid?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: Is Tom Brady overpaid?

IMO every athlete is overpaid, they get millions to play a certain sport, while doctors get 10 times less for saving lives, but that's how it works. So I believe brady is not overpaid due to the fact that he is the top QB in the NFL, I'll go with PM fully healthy though as the best QB in the game regardless of  his lack of SB wins. On a different thought BB is underpaid as a coach.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady overpaid?:
    [QUOTE]IMO every athlete is overpaid, they get millions to play a certain sport, while doctors get 10 times less for saving lives, but that's how it works. So I believe brady is not overpaid due to the fact that he is the top QB in the NFL, I'll go with PM fully healthy though as the best QB in the game regardless of  his lack of SB wins. On a different thought BB is underpaid as a coach.....
    Posted by leonardo0110[/QUOTE]

Well you're a fake pats fan the only reason you claim Peyton is better is his stats, in his pass first offense in the offense which is built around him. Brady is a better QB overall in the most important category of wins......hardly a pats fan really if you ccome out with non-sense like that. I'd prefer you said he was overpaid than GOMER was better than him he's not....not in the clutch not in the regular season NEVER in his life has he been the superior QB, maybe 09 when Brady was coming off the knee other than that nahhhhhhh Manning had his career season in 03 and who won that years superbowl. His superbowl gift should have been Brady's other than the utter bagjob that occured in Indy that night in 06. You're a troll!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady overpaid?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady overpaid? : Well you're a fake pats fan the only reason you claim Peyton is better is his stats, in his pass first offense in the offense which is built around him. Brady is a better QB overall in the most important category of wins......hardly a pats fan really if you ccome out with non-sense like that. I'd prefer you said he was overpaid than GOMER was better than him he's not....not in the clutch not in the regular season NEVER in his life has he been the superior QB, maybe 09 when Brady was coming off the knee other than that nahhhhhhh Manning had his career season in 03 and who won that years superbowl. His superbowl gift should have been Brady's other than the utter bagjob that occured in Indy that night in 06. You're a troll!!
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]
    In PM's defense, he never had a lights out D to enhance his chances at more SB wins. TB did. It's too obvious.