Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

Whenever Tom Terrific misses two practices in a row, I say that it's time for concern...regardless of what the team is saying. Tom hates to miss practice: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/29/tom-brady-to-miss-practice-again/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

I was just reading Reiss as well. They are down playing it but "dressed slowly in the locker room" is a telling sign.

Perhaps the EIGHT hits he took behind the LOS was the cause, or the 70 hits he has taken this season (while on pace to break his own attempts record and the all time passing yardage mark) have something to do with the injury.

This is bad news.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Well, he's at practice today, so it looks like Schefter jumped the gun...making a mountain out of a molehill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A lot of players probably "dress" slowly.  Ever throw out your back putting on a pair of slacks the wrong way?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Dinged his Shoulder

TFB is practicing today!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?:
    [QUOTE]Well, he's at practice today, so it looks like Schefter jumped the gun...making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

Good to hear! Thanks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

[QUOTE]I trust profootballtalk about as far as I can throw Peter King.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

THAT sounds like a good way to injure a shoulder.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Kind of funny....someone said Schefter went back and changed his story to "well Brady is there at the start of practice, but he's not going to participate."  These jokers are unbelieveable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

So i should return my 120" projector that was delivered just yesterday or not?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Dress Slowly, this must be a new stat.

Takes me a while to get all my junked tucked in too, if you know what I mean.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]And the suckers here lapped it up...

Lapped what up?  He did hurt his shoulder.  He did go have it X-rayed.  X-rays came back it wasnt seperated.  That's what everyone has been saying on the boards.

Just because he is "back at practice" doesn't mean he is throwing the ball either, just means he is AT practice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

[QUOTE]So i should return my 120" projector that was delivered just yesterday or not?
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

I'll give you an address you can "return" it to.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Irrationals were warned.  We have him in the shotgun, able to be teed up by D's, way too much. Obviously. This injury occurred while he was running for his life out of the shotgun. Super. Just what I wanted as a Pats fan heading into the postseason where Brady needed to be good or great.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

But wait a second! This is the guy you think is the reason for our playoff loses - now is your chance to put someone else in there that will just hand it off 40 times a game and let our superior D take over.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : And people also said Ron Paul wasn't anti-Semitic.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was present for the start of Thursday's practice, after missing Wednesday's session for what the team called non-injury reasons.

Brady was on the field stretching with teammates in sweatpants and helmets in the part of practice open to the media Thursday, but a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that he will not take part in the rest of practice.

During the regular season, reporters have access only to the stretching and agility-drill portion of Patriots practices.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]The X Rays didn't say "it's not separated".  Not even close what was reported. Obviously if you go in for an X Ray, there is a reason.  It could very well be a slight separation and hoepfully he's protected enough or they get a lead enough to pull him from the game so he can rest it. Unbelievable. Even when told of facts, some try to be arrogant. It's fascinating to see how delusional some will be. Go be  Jets fan if you want delusions.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

You have been told all year you are an a--hole and you dont buy it, but you hold others to a higher standard?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?": [QUOTE]Irrationals were warned.  We have him in the shotgun, able to be teed up by D's, way too much. Obviously. This injury occurred while he was running for his life out of the shotgun. Super. Just what I wanted as a Pats fan heading into the postseason where Brady needed to be good or great. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] How do you know he injured due to shotgun? Isnt it possible that he got hurt on one of many many QB sneaks lately?

Sections
Shortcuts