Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?:
    [QUOTE]Dress Slowly, this must be a new stat. Takes me a while to get all my junked tucked in too, if you know what I mean.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Did you get a new pocket protector in your stocking for Xmas?  I heard those can be a b!tch to get in you shirt pocket the first couple of times lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?": [QUOTE]Why is he running sneaks or lining up in the shotgun so much?  Does any of it make sense? "It looked like something similar had happened on one of Brady's quarterback sneaks Saturday against the Dolphins -- with his left shoulder taking the brunt of the blow. But it also could have happened on a fourth-quarter play when he scrambled and fell hard on the shoulder in a game where he was hit behind the line of scrimmage eight times, tying a season high. " If you read this carefully, he wouldn't be asked to sneak if he had a shoulder problem, which leads one to believe it's the latter in this paragraph, where I am going to guess he was in the shotgun, since he's ususally sacked/hit hard in the shotgun and not when he's under center. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] I could care less abt bill obrien. It is my understanding that it is Brady who prefers shotgun as opposed to under center. The reason they brought in Polite was due to the fact that thy realize they cant run QB sneaks to convert third and shorts anymore. I hope its not too serious or doesnt get worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Do people really think a dinged up left shoulder will keep Tom out? The guy played through three broken ribs and a broken index finger on his throwing hand(at the same time)!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]Irrationals were warned.  We have him in the shotgun, able to be teed up by D's, way too much. Obviously. This injury occurred while he was running for his life out of the shotgun. Super. Just what I wanted as a Pats fan heading into the postseason where Brady needed to be good or great.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

He got hurt on a sneak from under center where you'd like him to play the whole game.  Maybe Brady should run more would you like that?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

So if he doesn't like being under center and you'd have him there 80% of the time.  Maybe we can mke him a running QB like Tebow, would that make you happy?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : Nope.  We don't really know where he injured it, but it's very possible it was on a scramble and not a sneak. A shotgun scramble.

Dear God - your arrogance and sense of self-worth is unbelievable. So no one knows where he got hurt, but you feel like your guess is better than that of anyone else? 

Seriously - should we just remove the shotgun from our playbook to avoid Brady from injuring his shoulder? 

For crying out loud, get a grip. Our offense got into a rhythm when we came out in 5-wide SHOTGUN and started to throw short, quick passes. The balanced attack early in the game resulted in multiple back-to-back punts. 

Your senseless agenda and assumption that you are omniscient is beyond annoying, and you just happen to put others down in the process, which simply exacerbates the situation.

Get a clue, chump. 

I still find it unbelievably hilarious that you're blaming the shotgun, and an unfounded theory which you have been supporting for the past four months for Brady's injury. That logic is unbelievably flawed - clearly you're a salesman. You wouldn't last for a second in a courtroom.

Pull your head out of your rump and get a clue. Stop pushing the same ridiculous agenda. But it's all rather pointless - you're the type of person that will b1tch and moan regardless of what happens, and will twist facts to prop up your theory.

Seriously, all you had to say was, "Aw shucks, Brady got injured - hope he's healthy for the playoffs.". But no, you had to tie in your ridiculous and unrelated theory to an injury. 

You're a complete and utter jerk. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Someone should start a thread on the definition of a Troll. 

To me a troll is someone that comes out on this board with an agenda to suggest the team is good in one area and flawed in another.  They keep pushing for more of the wrong style of play, i.e. running more and try to get Pats fans to agree with the premise and when they find of or two of them the push harder.  Sound like anyone you know?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Returned to practice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/29/brady-does-return-for-start-of-practice/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : Show me where I said "hand it off 40 times". LIAR You're a cowardly human being.  If you had just admitted the O'Brien called games with Brady was very flawed part of this 2 months ago, you wouldn't look like a coward. If you're a coward on a messageboard that speaks volumes how you are in life off the board. LOSER

Dear Rusty (soon to remove your own account for blatant stupidity),

Listen I'm going to let it slide that you called me a ....ta he - ta he heee...coward. Why? Because it's the internet and we are not face to face. Truthfully the only way we ever could be face to face is if you were standing on a step ladder. I can guarantee that I've eaten bowls of cereal bigger than you ARE.

As for being a liar, that might be a stretch, because all I did was call you a Brady basher - which if you looked at your 1000 posts...half of them are in that variety.

Now what you really need to do is stop fishing for information off of me...Where did I go to college? What do I do for work? How long have I been watching the Pats? This is the internet dumb dumb, don't ask me this stuff! I'm not going to date you. We are not going out for beers at your local 99's - I've told you this already! If I was going to date guys it wouldn't be spineless little pukes like yourself that don't know football.

Oh one more thing, you're starting to get this very angry tone when you address me now. You really need to pipe this new aspect of your personality down, it's bad enough that you make a moron out of yourself all day long...do you really want to be know as an AMPP (anger management problem person)?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : Dear God - your arrogance and sense of self-worth is unbelievable. So no one knows where he got hurt, but you feel like your guess is better than that of anyone else?  Seriously - should we just remove the shotgun from our playbook to avoid Brady from injuring his shoulder?  For crying out loud, get a grip. Our offense got into a rhythm when we came out in 5-wide SHOTGUN and started to throw short, quick passes. The balanced attack early in the game resulted in multiple back-to-back punts.  Your senseless agenda and assumption that you are omniscient is beyond annoying, and you just happen to put others down in the process, which simply exacerbates the situation. Get a clue, chump.  I still find it unbelievably hilarious that you're blaming the shotgun, and an unfounded theory which you have been supporting for the past four months for Brady's injury. That logic is unbelievably flawed - clearly you're a salesman. You wouldn't last for a second in a courtroom. Pull your head out of your rump and get a clue. Stop pushing the same ridiculous agenda. But it's all rather pointless - you're the type of person that will b1tch and moan regardless of what happens, and will twist facts to prop up your theory. Seriously, all you had to say was, "Aw shucks, Brady got injured - hope he's healthy for the playoffs.". But no, you had to tie in your ridiculous and unrelated theory to an injury.  You're a complete and utter jerk. 
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Very well said and truthfully it's how many of us fell about his insatiable lust for whining about the offense. The funny thing is he can't admit when he's wrong...he just can't do it. He'll grasp at any little piece of fabric that supports his agenda and try to twist it into something that's passable for truth. It's pathetic, it really is.

Truthfully I wish he WAS right and it was as simple as just running the ball more and getting Tom out of shotgun more often - it's not. There are much larger things to be concerned with in this defense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Brady has a separated shoulder.  Now, is it a first degree, second degree or third degree separation? 

Brady played to the end of the football game.  People can continue to play football with separated shoulders.  The shoulder injury doesn't get any worse with continued playing.  A brace or a bandage often helps to support the shoulder. 

It's a bit better if Brady recovers, but he can play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

All we know is that he had an x-ray for a boo boo on his Left non-throwing shoulder and was back at practice today.  He will play on Sunday, they'll rest him with a big lead or leave him out their if he's healthy and close to breaking Brees' yardage record.  Next question!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Please allow me to second the motion that Riding with the King I-? should get his head examined.  Dude, chill.  You don't know nearly as much as you think you do.  The Patriots football world doesn't revolve around you.  "I told you . . . as I said . ..  you are stupid . . . you are a moron."
    Chill.  Chill.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]Irrationals were warned.  We have him in the shotgun, able to be teed up by D's, way too much. Obviously. This injury occurred while he was running for his life out of the shotgun. Super. Just what I wanted as a Pats fan heading into the postseason where Brady needed to be good or great.

Maybe you can right this ship in time for the playoffs king. Did you try & catch BB in the parking lot of Gillette yet so you can fill him in on everything he's doing wrong? Perhaps YOU can save these guys from themselves and their over inflated ego's.

Oh wait, haven't other QB's been hurt playing this game? Even ones with that sacred balanced attack you covet so much? A lot of QB's don't even make it through the season, even ones that run MORE than they pass.

It shouldn't matter much how he plays with the lights out defense you keep telling everyone the Pat's have. The D that saves Brady continuously.

Thanks for the comic relief

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : Dear God - your arrogance and sense of self-worth is unbelievable. So no one knows where he got hurt, but you feel like your guess is better than that of anyone else?  Seriously - should we just remove the shotgun from our playbook to avoid Brady from injuring his shoulder?  For crying out loud, get a grip. Our offense got into a rhythm when we came out in 5-wide SHOTGUN and started to throw short, quick passes. The balanced attack early in the game resulted in multiple back-to-back punts.  Your senseless agenda and assumption that you are omniscient is beyond annoying, and you just happen to put others down in the process, which simply exacerbates the situation. Get a clue, chump.  I still find it unbelievably hilarious that you're blaming the shotgun, and an unfounded theory which you have been supporting for the past four months for Brady's injury. That logic is unbelievably flawed - clearly you're a salesman. You wouldn't last for a second in a courtroom. Pull your head out of your rump and get a clue. Stop pushing the same ridiculous agenda. But it's all rather pointless - you're the type of person that will b1tch and moan regardless of what happens, and will twist facts to prop up your theory. Seriously, all you had to say was, "Aw shucks, Brady got injured - hope he's healthy for the playoffs.". But no, you had to tie in your ridiculous and unrelated theory to an injury.  You're a complete and utter jerk. 
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

well said

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?:
    [QUOTE]     Whenever Tom Terrific misses two practices in a row, I say that it's time for concern...regardless of what the team is saying. Tom hates to miss practice: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/29/tom-brady-to-miss-practice-again/ Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Hint question:

What fantasy sport is concluding with "championship Sunday" soon?

Can we now add, "Tom Brady isn't 100%!!!"

Sections
Shortcuts