Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?

Maybe it's just me, mostly lurking on this board for a few years, but I get the feeling that "RidingWithTheKingII" may not be the original Rusty.

Ever since he left and, supposedly, returned a month or so ago, his tone has been far more aggressive/insulting than I can recall it being. I'm thinking it's not him but someone posing as him. The typos and language don't seem to match his previous posts, to my memory anyway.

Could it be that there was never one 'Rusty' anyway, kinda like the Dread Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride?  : )

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?:
    In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : well said
    Posted by Norger

Agree...  RWTK is definitely a Brady hater to some degree...  one seriously doubts this posters "leanings".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Maybe it's just me, mostly lurking on this board for a few years, but I get the feeling that "RidingWithTheKingII" may not be the original Rusty. Ever since he left and, supposedly, returned a month or so ago, his tone has been far more aggressive/insulting than I can recall it being. I'm thinking it's not him but someone posing as him. The typos and language don't seem to match his previous posts, to my memory anyway. Could it be that there was never one 'Rusty' anyway, kinda like the Dread Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride?  : ) Thoughts?
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz

Agree, especially with the extreme negativity towards Brady regardless of how other posters counter RWTK's rants.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt?:
         Whenever Tom Terrific misses two practices in a row, I say that it's time for concern...regardless of what the team is saying. Tom hates to miss practice: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/29/tom-brady-to-miss-practice-again/
    Posted by TexasPat3

every time i see brady sneak i say thats an injury waiting to happen. why do it.
    if im bb, i would never sneak brady. his career is not worth 1 first down that we may get anyway if we run or pass. diving into apile of big uglies is no place to risk my franchise. cant lift hisleft arm. dont know if that will present a problem in the playoffs. we will see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : Agree, especially with the extreme negativity towards Brady regardless of how other posters counter RWTK's rants.
    Posted by agcsbill

But the sheer volume of posts, theme of posts and length of post correllate too well.

I think rusty is the personification of his avatar.

Look at King I compaired to King II.

King II looks like King I would look on Crack or desparate for his next heroin fix.(noted in a previous thread)

I think the new avatar is working his way into rusty's subconcious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : every time i see brady sneak i say thats an injury waiting to happen. why do it. if im bb, i would never sneak brady. his career is not worth 1 first down that we may get anyway if we run or pass. diving into apile of big uglies is no place to risk my franchise. cant lift hisleft arm. dont know if that will present a problem in the playoffs. we will see.
    Posted by brdbreu

I have the game Tivo'd and watched it twice (out of curiosity on the adjustment from first half to second half)

I could not detect which play it could be that Brady got hurt on. You would think he would wince or at least hold himself funny.

Of course I did not watch it purposefully looking for this, it all came out after my last viewing, ...will check it out again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Tom Brady has an injured left arm or shoulder. The hand off at the end of the game and the pass shown at practice today in which he protected his L arm is enough for me. The fact that he practiced tells me his injury is not serious, at least not serious enough to keep him out of practice. 

I assure you, BB and Co. would not waste a practice with a QB unable to play when they could begin prepping the replacement. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Maybe it's just me, mostly lurking on this board for a few years, but I get the feeling that "RidingWithTheKingII" may not be the original Rusty. Ever since he left and, supposedly, returned a month or so ago, his tone has been far more aggressive/insulting than I can recall it being. I'm thinking it's not him but someone posing as him. The typos and language don't seem to match his previous posts, to my memory anyway. Could it be that there was never one 'Rusty' anyway, kinda like the Dread Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride?  : ) Thoughts?
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz

Are you saying someone on the board is IR, O, Q or P for this weekend or just obsessing about another board member renting space IN YOUR HEAD?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz

You need to start a new thread on this subject. Look above , it has already taken off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What's the big deal? We can just suit up Mallet. According to Rusty, Brady has been holding us back all year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

What's the big deal? We can just suit up Mallet. According to Rusty, Brady has been holding us back all year.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Suit up Mallet, keep him out the shotgun, and run it 40 times.  Then just ride the stellar D to victory.  That's the ticket.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Brady has a separated shoulder.  Now, is it a first degree, second degree or third degree separation?  Brady played to the end of the football game.  People can continue to play football with separated shoulders.  The shoulder injury doesn't get any worse with continued playing.  A brace or a bandage often helps to support the shoulder.  It's a bit better if Brady recovers, but he can play.
    Posted by Paul_K

Do you have a cite to an article which states that Tom gas a separated shoulder?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

Its a fair point. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

This from "The Buffalo News" on the health of Tom Brady: http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article689862.ece

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

Does Rusty have a Brady voodoo doll and has been sticking pins in it?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

RWTK...  regardless of all your protestations about how YOU THINK the Pats should be playing on offense, the team will do what it wants to do.  Something MUST be working to have Brady achieving the numbers he has passing, the offense scoring like it has and the team is 12 - 3 in spite of that D.  It may not be perfect, may not be scoring on every possession, which you appear to want to see game in and game out, may not be "balanced", run enough, too much shotgun and all other manners of things wrong. (you do focus on the negative) When all is said and done, regardless of the stats, the team has to play the game, win or lose..  it is 12 - 3, best in the AFC.  Not a perfect team, but a winning team.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Guys, it's his left shoulder... He is a right handed QB. Presuming he hurt it before the post game conference, he still lit up Miami with the supposed injury. I'd also add it could be total B S, or he could have injured it 2 months ago, nobody knows. Remember when it came out after the 09 season that he had cracked ribs the entire season but nobody knew. All this from the fact that he seemed to be favoring it while changing his shirt. It could be...soreness nothing more nothing less. Regardless, he is till practicing and showed nothing to make me think he couldn't still throw as good as ever, and that was before a week of rest.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tom Brady Seriously Hurt? : So, you being a fat coward somehow means what you just said made sense?  Another homerun for Hurlie!  lol You're a coward.   A dorky pink hat cowhard who thinks stats equate to playoff wins.  The fact you can't admit the plethora of negatives with this shotgun spread is proof you're a coward. Buffalo can't stop the run, Brady could be get drilled again on Sunday with a couple INTs, and you'll be on here acting like it doesn't matter, Brady is the bestest, and all is well with the offense. I.E., you ain't very bright.  We make fun of fans like you.   We made fun of Colts fans who did what you do and we make fun of fans like you because you are JUST LIKE THEM. You don't get it.  Your knowledge of the game is very minor.   Enjoy watching the scores of your fantasy games this weekend. Last one.  Then it's dungeons and dragons season for you I suppose, right? LMAO
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

See there you go again with this angry tone - you really need to stop this - do you need to have mom give you a call and tell you she loves you?

WE make fun of fans like me? Who makes fun of a fan like me? You? That really doesn't concern me. What you should do is read some of the responses you get on here (or have someone read it to you), it's really a pretty pathetic scene. Truthfully I wouldn't go out in public if I were you.

Why would you call me fat? Is this more of this fishing you do about me? So now you not only want my resume, but my measurements as well? Hmmm. Rusty I hate to break this to you, buy I highly doubt you have enough to offer me. I already know you are a guy that doesn't understand football and simply gets behind his own agenda. You reek of a salesman (not the legitimate ones either), but that guy that takes a little powder break in between lunch and snack time. Let me guess you "put up numbers" or "carry your weight" or "produce" at the big sales race. Fueled by Mountain Dew and powder....Riding Large...The King Story:)

The clock is ticking - won't be long now until you deleat your account and go and blame it on the moderators. Tick tick tick tick

Sections
Shortcuts