Is Von Miller alright?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Is Von Miller alright?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/von-miller-more-legal-trouble-061708273--nfl.html

Suspended All-Pro linebacker Von Miller is in trouble with the law for the second time in a month.

Jeez..... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Re: Is Von Miller alright?

In response to Getzo's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/von-miller-more-legal-trouble-061708273--nfl.html

Suspended All-Pro linebacker Von Miller is in trouble with the law for the second time in a month.

Jeez..... 

Sounds like the guys an all world idiot...take the test get a license it's really that easy...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought that the media ignored any criminal activity by any team other than the Pats. You know, the anti BB media stuff you are always ranting about? why would the media print anything about the Bronco's? Is there now another agenda labeled anti Fox media?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"...CBS4 on Tuesday night that the Denver Broncos' troubled star was cited last week..."

WHY DID  IT TAKE SO LONG FOR THIS INFO TO COME OUT?

DENVER IS COVERING IT UP.

IF HE WERE A PATRIOT, IT WOULD BE THE TOP STORY ON CNN.

THE MEDIA BIAS AGAINST THE PATS IS AMAZING.

(etc etc etc etc)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Looks like Rusty is gone again.  What is that?  3 handles banned in 48 hours?  Must be some kind of record.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Looks like Rusty is gone again.  What is that?  3 handles banned in 48 hours?  Must be some kind of record.

That's the thing.  Rusty gets banned, but Jet trolls run rampant.  I don't get it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

To be honest, this is Denver's problem.  GO PATS!!!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

That's the thing.  Rusty gets banned, but Jet trolls run rampant.  I don't get it. 

I don't think there are actual mods for this board or at the very least a large portion of the "moderation" is simply driven by reporting posts.  The Jets troll argues with Rusty all the time, but for the most part doesn't namecall other posters.  Rusty gets into it with everybody including Pats fans and has gotten even worse lately at spinning almost every thread into a reflection on Brady.  I think people are tired of it and are reporting him (although I haven't).  Who really knows though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^   pcm... he certainly does have a "Brady crush"!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Jets trolls bash the Pats and Rusty.

Rusty bashes all of the other members here.  If he'd just stick to football, he'd be fine.  He can't, however.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Warnings were put out.  BDC isn't going to tolerate the nonsense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I don't think there are actual mods for this board or at the very least a large portion of the "moderation" is simply driven by reporting posts.  The Jets troll argues with Rusty all the time, but for the most part doesn't namecall other posters.  Rusty gets into it with everybody including Pats fans and has gotten even worse lately at spinning almost every thread into a reflection on Brady.  I think people are tired of it and are reporting him (although I haven't).  Who really knows though.

no, you are wrong. I haven't had the heart to tell him my wife is one of the moderators...and she can't stand his schtick...she calls him "this post has been removed"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This is making it hard to keep him on ignore

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

What in the world does he write?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

The better question is, why would me asking if his car was impounded was worthy of a censoring of the post?

What's "some kind of record" is the mental illness of the mods who work the board here. I have no problems anywhere else.

It's some dorky troll  mod who just reads the board and then deletes my comments on a whim.

Getzo is correct.

not true. there is no person monitoring the board. if some one complains about you, you automatically are removed thru technology, I believe for 24 hours. of course you can also simply log in as some one else, but you already know that

Sections
Shortcuts