Is Wes A Goner?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Is Wes A Goner?

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

NFL network reporting  talks have broken off between welker and team. 

I would imagine he's gone. Can't imagine BB waiting for Welker...might be calling Amendola or Edelman's agent as we speak.

Have to wonder if Kraft's "We want Welker as a Patriot for life" was a PR move. You don't say that if you're negotiating a contract. You do say that if the player bolts and you don't want to look like the bad guy for letting him go.

Pats are playing chicken right now thinking he has a soft market and they can get a bargain. Hopefully they are right but if they think Amendola or Edelman are proper replacements because they are half the cost then they don't learn from the past. Remember what happened in 06'?

Now if they spent the difference in cash on a top end DB then I'd be fine with it but if they use it to get a handful of low-mid teir players hoping they can take coal and Pat Patriot can turn them into diamonds between his butt checks I think we have the right to be angry. It didn't work in the past and it won't work again

You're panicking way too much on this. Surprised.

because they are following the same trend as they did in the past which failed horribly. If we had most our starters set I'd be fine with our old approaches but with so many needs on the starters and being so close to our old 03' team I want proven starters not bargain shopping like past years. So far this reminds me wa to much of 06'. Playing chicken and taking a hardline with our FA's and waitng for the leftovers to clean up in FA with 12 signings but cutting 10 in camp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

because they are following the same trend as they did in the past which failed horribly. If we had most our starters set I'd be fine with our old approaches but with so many needs on the starters and being so close to our old 03' team I want proven starters not bargain shopping like past years. So far this reminds me wa to much of 06'. Playing chicken and taking a hardline with our FA's and waitng for the leftovers to clean up in FA with 12 signings but cutting 10 in camp

I agree. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Can't play poker with BB

Sections
Shortcuts