Is Wilfork the Key Against Bills?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Is Wilfork the Key Against Bills?

If not, who is?

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Is Wilfork the Key Against Bills?

to set the alarm clocks

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

For sure he is along with the rest of the players in the box.  If we can neutralize that run we should be able to win this game.  This game is a great opportunity for us to get our defense firing on all cylinders and maybe boost the confidence of our young secondary a little bit.  I dont know about you guys but Im sure as hell not giving up.  GO PATS!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yes, stuff their running game and make them pass, and put pressure on the thier QB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

What we are about to find out is just how good this kid Spiller is.
    If the Patriot's dotn get the run stop game together, then you can just about be sure this guy will have aobut 152 yeards rushing for the day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Is Wilfork the Key Against Bills?:
    What we are about to find out is just how good this kid Spiller is. Posted by JerrySpringer

LOL, he's a third stringer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Is Wilfork the Key Against Bills?:
    In Response to Re: Is Wilfork the Key Against Bills? : LOL, he's a third stringer
    Posted by kansaspatriot
    Wow he really moved up  then, Im going to Buffalo, obviously they have positions open lol. Even for me!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

Wilfork is a good choice for most important, all things considered.
    I'm going with BJGE.  Given the importance of Faulk to the team, I feel it would be a great boost if this guy could come right out and show the team that he's got this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

whoever Butler is covering....Lee Evans or Roscoe Parrish could have big games just like Ochocinco and the dope from the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts