it all begins tonight for tom brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it all begins tonight for tom brady

I really think his injury wont be a factor.im thinking just gelling with the players,and shakeing the year long rust off.i wouldnt be surprised if he plays two,or three quarters tonight.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/2009-08-13/for-brady-final-stage-rehab-begin-thursday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Re: it all begins tonight for tom brady

TB will probably play the first half and the back up's will slit the second half of the game tonight. I'm more interested to see how TB moves in the pocket and his lateral movement (left to right). Hopefully we'll see a good mixture of play action, short/mid range passes, and of course the long ball from TB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Brady plays tonight. Movement, how he fares under pressure, accuracy. Most hyped I've been for a pre-season game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: it all begins tonight for tom brady:
    [QUOTE]I'm really looking forward to seeing how Brady plays tonight. Movement, how he fares under pressure, accuracy. Most hyped I've been for a pre-season game.
    Posted by Wizardsjag[/QUOTE] he didnt play in any pre-season games last season.so yes i agree that this is a treat,more ways then one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

For everyone who can't get,the game, it will be shown at 11:00 tonight on the NFL network.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

I'm really not concerned about Brady at all.  All signs are pointing to him being fine and this game should merely be a confirmation of that.

I'll be more interested in Kevin OConnell and the OLBs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am not worried about Brady, if anything I think the year off has added more time to his career. He had a year off to let his body rest. Sure there will be some rust but I think he will come out this year and have another MVP year. He will feel more rested then ever before and he has something to provfe and Brady plays better with something to prove.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

I do not believe he will play more than a quarter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Watch for lots of running plays. If Brady does play...the only passes he'll throw will be quick, short ones to RBs.

Sections
Shortcuts