IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!!

IN December. Tom told her NO Sundays.  Thank god, when I first heard this I thought --O NO Super Bowl Sunday

God Bless you Both, Tom you are a great Dad!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!!

Gee I thought more people will be interested in this!  this is big news, not so much that she is   but when she is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

congrats to tom,and his wife.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!!:
    Gee I thought more people will be interested in this!  this is big news, not so much that she is   but when she is.
    Posted by NEGAME

As long as Mrs. Hoyer isn't expecting at the same time, they'll be fine Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I guess everyone expected a bun-dchen in the oven....sorry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!!:
    IN December. Tom told her NO Sundays.  Thank god, when I first heard this I thought --O NO Super Bowl Sunday God Bless you Both, Tom you are a great Dad!
    Posted by NEGAME

I have to say that I unequivically don't care. :) Just play some damn football Tom!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

He is married right? I know he has one b astard kid.Hey at least this kid will be legit. What's with Brady-Does he think he's in the NBA? How are ya!?
    Posted by LeLeon

Oh Leon, you're just so special. Your GF is just such a lucky girl! NOT! LOL Guess what? NOBODY CARES ABOUT TOM'S PATERINITY. WE just want him to play ball, period!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

bun-dchen . . .

in the overn . . .

Stop krismk, you're killing me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xavyre. Show xavyre's posts

In Response to IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!!:
    IN December. Tom told her NO Sundays.  Thank god, when I first heard this I thought --O NO Super Bowl Sunday God Bless you Both, Tom you are a great Dad!
    Posted by NEGAME

Unless she's expecting a football, it doesn't belong here and it isn't really our business.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Didn't Tom have 50 touchdown passes last time he had a kid? Congrats to the Brady Bunch, but I agree with Laurie! Play football!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

He is married right? I know he has one b astard kid.Hey at least this kid will be legit. What's with Brady-Does he think he's in the NBA? How are ya!?
    Posted by LeLeon

Who are your daddies?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawsArmyGear. Show LawsArmyGear's posts

Mrs Brady is expecting... her husband to bring home another Super Bowl ring.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladyleon. Show ladyleon's posts

Oh, I'm soooo happy I love tom sooooo much. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon......you played football Right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to IT"S OFFICIAL__ MRS BRADY IS EXPECTING!!! : Unless she's expecting a football, it doesn't belong here and it isn't really our business.
    Posted by xavyre[/QUOT

Please you may feel it's not "OUR" business, but please speak for yourself  I'm interested, and nobody loves FOOTBALL any more than I do
    and NFL.COM, ESPN.com and SI.com are all reporting it  so I guess it is football news!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

I wonder if this if Rex Ryan snuck into Tom's bedroom and turned on the Marvin Gaye so they'd get it on.   see what I did there fellas? Lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Tom will be in for a surprise when he finds out that baby of his has a lot more chocolate on her than she should... I will enjoy visiting him, his wife and MY kid!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Not being in February is good, I suppose. Although a due date sometime in March would be better!

Oh Leon, you're just so special. Your GF is just such a lucky girl! NOT!

I definitely agree with the "NOT"! how lucky can she be to have Leon as a brother, and parents that are also siblings! Not to mention having to kiss that slob after he's been doing this:

Didn't Tom have 50 touchdown passes last time he had a kid? Congrats to the Brady Bunch, but I agree with Laurie! Play football!

I think none of us here (save the trolls) would mind history repeating itself in that manner!

Who are your daddies?

Leon couldn't answer that if he tried. All the "suspects" promptly left the state after hearing Leon's mom was knocked up. And she probably wouldn't know as she was so high on crack when it happened!

Tom will be in for a surprise when he finds out that baby of his has a lot more chocolate on her than she should... I will enjoy visiting him, his wife and MY kid!

You have to be able to get it up before you can father a child, so that definitely leaves you out, reg!

Sections
Shortcuts