It came down to Patriots vs Colts again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

It came down to Patriots vs Colts again

Apparently Reggie Wayne had four teams interested and it came down to us and the Colts. Money outweighed winning. Oh well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: It came down to Patriots vs Colts again

Glad he decided to return to clots...would never want a player who didn't want to win. R Wayne = loser

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

According to the Globe story, "It's unknown what the Patriots offered compared to the Colts, who inked Wayne for $17.5 million over three years ($7.5 million guaranteed)." 

Maybe the Patriots offered more money but he chose to stay loyal to his longtime team.  Maybe he wants to retire a member of the Colts.  Maybe he actually had admirable motives. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In Response to Re: It came down to Patriots vs Colts again:
    [QUOTE]Glad he decided to return to clots...would never want a player who didn't want to win. R Wayne = loser
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    There's more to life than football, even for a player.  Especially for a veteran near the end of his career who already has his money and his ring.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

In response to "It came down to Patriots vs Colts again": [QUOTE] Apparently Reggie Wayne had four teams interested and it came down to us and the Colts. Money outweighed winning. Oh well. Posted by Joel63[/QUOTE] Remember Joey Galloway? 35 years old. End of the line. Wayne probably wouldnt drink the 1 year Super Bowl potential Koolaid. Oh well he lived through 2-14 he can look forward to 4-12. I would take a gamble on Austin Collie first. He had a sick start two years ago until back to back concussions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Teibore,

Oh yeah, I remember Joey, and I'd rather not. I also wouldn't mention him and Wayne in the same breath. I really like Collie as well, but you're right, he's been concussed too many times. It's actually more than two. Wayne is not 35 and he absolutely has plenty left. Heck, just last week BB said no receiver has ever caused more problems for him than Reggie. When that happens he usually makes an effort to put them in Patriot uniforms. What's the old saying, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

What's the old saying, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Actually, BB's saying is "If you can't beat 'em, sign 'em!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Mods at work protecting the locals like macho null.  Took my post and gints post down.  

Protect away folks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Glad Wayne signed with Indy. I'm sick and tired of seeing the Patriots waste time and money on relics, especially at the WR position. Look at all the 33-plus year old free agents WRs that the Pats had signed. Have any of them panned out?

Though I have reservations about signing the 30 year old mercurial Brandon Lloyd...at least he's not 33 or older. If he can be had for the right price, I'm fine with it. But, the Pats should not overpay to get him.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to It came down to Patriots vs Colts again:
    [QUOTE] Apparently Reggie Wayne had four teams interested and it came down to us and the Colts. Money outweighed winning. Oh well.
    Posted by Joel63[/QUOTE]

He would have been more reliable than Lloyd for sure, But now he'll flounder on the trash heap called the Indy Dolts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: It came down to Patriots vs Colts again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It came down to Patriots vs Colts again : He would have been more reliable than Lloyd for sure, But now he'll flounder on the trash heap called the Indy Dolts
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

If the 33 year old Wayne is more reliable then Lloyd, than the Pats should send him and Condon packing.