It Cannot Be Made Up

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: It Cannot Be Made Up

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Yep, it just can't be.

What was funnier, Sanchez running flush into Brandon Moore's azz after Wilfork blew up Brandon Moore and Sanchez ran by his own RB on the handoff, or the 3 TDs themselves in 52 seconds, assuming that's a new NFL record?

National tv, on the heels of two others games where the teams just didn't want to win the games, in NJ, where the final collapse comes in front of all of those fans right in front of them.

This is without many key players on the field for the Pats (and the Jets), but it was comical to see all their bad players and mediocres ones, simply implode all at once.

From Joe McKnight, Wilkerson, Coples, Strickland, Lankster, Kenrick Ellis, Ducasse, Keller, etc....all of em.

In one way or another, watching this game was like watching a culmination of what has transpired in the last few years for each team's teambuilding approach.  BB nailed it, Tannenboob/Rex failed spectacularly.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

LIKE !

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Yes, it cannot be made up. Try this on for size Rusty. Who was to know beforehand that Lenny Kravitz sang "Play like a Jet" at half time. :-)))) He really did ....cannot be made up!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Hilarious!  So true. None of it can be made up.

Check out this post from Gang Green's board. Apparently, Phat Rex is a member here and thinks the Jets are on the up and up:

"3 freak TD's in less that one minute can't be swept under the rug, but if it could Sanchez and the Jets had more yards both running and passing then the Pats in the other 59:02 minutes of the game.

You can focus on one really freaky 58 seconds, or you can look at the other 3542 seconds that we did ok in.

Mark's INT in the redzone (again) and Greene's fumble while being stood up fighting for a first down were really bad plays on our part. The 'hand off' fumble and the ST fumble by a guy returnning his first ever punt are more freaky then SOJ.

I still think we finish 9-7 and go from there.

WE play the bills and chargers we can stick of fork in those fahckers.

WE also need big ben to take his time getting back and let 'Charli Batch' lead the steelers tp an 8-8 or 9-7 finish.

Add we need The colts and luck to keep folding like a cheap rooky, especially with their 2 upcoming game against the #1 teams like Texans

We dont want to peak to soon. Peaking next week and kicking the door in at the playoffs on a 5 game win streak sounds really good to me.

Thr only draw back is ppl well say we stole the giants playbook for success and glory

The plan is there to read: Peak after the Tahnksgiving game, roll throug your last 5 games, finish 9-7, kick the door in, play 3 game the road, then get ready to play in the big one.

WE are right where we need to be. Rex has a crytsal ball....or know rex both his balls are made out of crustal."

If Jets fans actually believe this, they are even more delusional than I thought.

Anways, it was truly an excellent Thanksgiving. In the 2nd quarter, I wasn't sure if I was watching football or a comedy show put on by the Jets.

On that Vereen TD? Nobody to be found.

On a side note, I do hope Edelman will be okay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Did you notice how all the players I've said (and others) who are either totally overrated or bad, simply didn't do anything of substance last night?  Look at all their draft picks and/or FA signings and compare them to ours.

Case closed.

Even their supposed great FA signings like Landry and Bell were terrible.  Why? They're slow and can't cover, that's why. Watching Eric Smith look like Eric Smith trying to chase Vereen was priceless.  Everyone was like "where are the Jets defenders?"

Thank you, BB.

PS I wanted 50 on em, but that was close enough. The other hilarity made up for not hitting 50. 

I was screaming for 50 points too. I was convinced Sanchez was going to throw another pick 6 in the 4th quarter for the Coup DeGrace'.

I believe most people thought that Ryan's act would burn itself out over time and I think we saw proof of that last night. He has to take the blame for players like Sanchez. This team's in trouble for a few years and so is Ryan. It's funny how he is not quite the blabber mouth he used to be.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Did you notice how all the players I've said (and others) who are either totally overrated or bad, simply didn't do anything of substance last night?  Look at all their draft picks and/or FA signings and compare them to ours.

Case closed.

Even their supposed great FA signings like Landry and Bell were terrible.  Why? They're slow and can't cover, that's why. Watching Eric Smith look like Eric Smith trying to chase Vereen was priceless.  Everyone was like "where are the Jets defenders?"

Thank you, BB.

PS I wanted 50 on em, but that was close enough. The other hilarity made up for not hitting 50. 

LOL, Rusty.

True for Landry and, well, Eric Smith looks like his cleats are made of cement. But Bell showed amazing closing speed trying to catch Vereeen on the TD.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Case closed.

Thank you, BB.

LOL, Rusty.

True for Landry and, well, Eric Smith looks like his cleats are made of cement. But Bell showed amazing closing speed trying to catch Vereeen on the TD.

I don;t agree.  Bell was late getting over as the last guy back. Basically, Scott blew the coverage in man, Smith was slow and late on a bad angle and Bell was never in the picture, out of position.

Nice effort, sure, but that doesn't really excuse the idea he's the last guy back there and way out of position.

I was shocked Vereen had so much open field once the camera panned into a downfield shot. It was hilarious.

You may be right in that he blew the play coverage. But watch again, and look at how much ground he covers in those last few yards. Dude was flying.

Sections
Shortcuts