It could be worse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

It could be worse

The Patriots are 6-3

They're tied for 3rd in the conference

They're two games ahead of the 4-5 Jets for the division lead in the AFC East

They're 2-1 in the division, and the 3-1-in-the-division-Dolphins are also 4-5

The Patriots play the Jets next week.  If they win, they'll be 3 games up on the Jets.

The Patriots used to lose to teams in the regular season that they would later beat in the playoffs.  Remember they lost to the Rams in 2001.  They also lost to the Steelers in 2004.  The important thing is that they continue to improve and that they learn something from today (like f*ck*ng Maroney - hold the ball with both hands securely with five points of contact per arm near the goalline and running into a crowd).

7-3 is not a bad place to be, if they get there next week.

The key is to stop the bleeding.

Yes, I said that if the Pats couldn't win games like this one against the Colts, then the dynasty was in fact over, but if they play their cards right they should have more chances.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: It could be worse

In Response to It could be worse:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots are 6-3 They're tied for 3rd in the conference They're two games ahead of the 4-5 Jets for the division lead in the AFC East They're 2-1 in the division, and the 3-1-in-the-division-Dolphins are also 4-5 The Patriots play the Jets next week.  If they win, they'll be 3 games up on the Jets. The Patriots used to lose to teams in the regular season that they would later beat in the playoffs.  Remember they lost to the Rams in 2001.  They also lost to the Steelers in 2004.  The important thing is that they continue to improve and that they learn something from today (like f*ck*ng Maroney - hold the ball with both hands securely with five points of contact per arm near the goalline and running into a crowd). 7-3 is not a bad place to be, if they get there next week. The key is to stop the bleeding. Yes, I said that if the Pats couldn't win games like this one against the Colts, then the dynasty was in fact over, but if they play their cards right they should have more chances.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    True, plus ofcourse it is just football.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

What difference does it make when your defense blows...and even your coach knows this ..so he goes for it on 4th down at your own 28 yrd line ???

Big deal....when your defense can't get stops (since AFC game 2006)...who cares?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Nick,

I am personally not worried about the Pats standing or their current place. I am not taking the Jets for granted, but I believe the Pats will take care of business. 

Sections
Shortcuts