It doesn't seem easy from here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from James-B. Show James-B's posts

Re: It doesn't seem easy from here

In Response to Re: It doesn't seem easy from here:
    You something folks.. what would make it real interesting next Sunday is a game in which it is snowing.  Brady has excelled in those conditions..
    Posted by agcsbill

The Ravens have a very poor pass rush, I don't think they got to Yates at all yesterday...someone earlier mentioned that our receivers will be man handled at the LOS....if they (NE Rec's) can neautralize this, and with our offense line noew gelling nicely, Brady could have all day to find the open guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I think it's going to be awfully hard to defend against  great pair of TE, wes welker and deion.  The get 3 guys that the Pats can send on short routes and if they are covered, then they have the 2 wide outs.  The Gronk and Hernedez make the Pats offense scary good.  I think the pats defense can load up against the run.  The Denver game was a good warm up for the Ravens game. I wouldn't be surprised if the pats routed the Ravens.  But I wouldn't be surprised by a close game.  As far as looking ahead, the Giants are scary.  They have a good, balanced offense.  Eli is good enough and their running backs are big.  Their defense is well coached. 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

You contradicted yourself in the same post!!!  Which is it?  Would you be more surprised the Pats win big or the Ravens will reign in the Pats O and the game will be close?  "C'mon man!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It's easy from here, all I have to do is sit on my ars.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

of course it's getting harder. First of all, we'll be facing teams that are over .500 The good thing is that we play at home one more time. Ravens, 49ers, and giants all have the potential to win it all - as do we.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I guess the Pats should have lost their regular season games to the Broncos, Eagles, Cowboys, Jets, Raiders and Chargers so they could claim they played 9 games against teams with records over .500.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

We don't want it easy, cause if it is,the media will bash the Patriots more.

I feel confident they can beat any team the rest of the way.

Sections
Shortcuts