It felt almost as good as if the Pats would have won!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

It felt almost as good as if the Pats would have won!

I was extremely happy that the Saints shut down this Colts team.  With all the crowning of the Colts and Manning this week especially here on Boston.com (writers) It felt great to see them fold like an envelope.  Once again PM lived up to his status and choked.

I still think he is a great QB, one of the best, but he cant seem to win the big one.  Yeah he got one but he dont got two.

Great job Saints!  THey did it the right way and they won.  Congrats!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: It felt almost as good as if the Pats would have won!

I wanted the Saints to win for a lot of reasons.  First and foremost was so that Brees could get his SB win.  The guy is one of the true good guys in the NFL, has had some really good years, but never seemed to garner much respect until this year.  Good for him.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

saints deserve it.... manning just proved he's dan marino with a ring a poor man's dan marino because he chokes more than a first time deepthroater

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Actually the Patriots did win here in a sort of way.  The Patriots have been disrespected by its own sports writers and media, espically Brady being called out and thrown under the dirt of passing a torch!
    I joke around a lot as a fan here but these people are supposed to be pros!
    I hope someone does a we we in Bob Ryans and Dan Shaunasissy's beer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Considering I live in NOLA and the Saints are my 2nd team, I REALLY feel almost as good as the PAts won. 

In a way, it is equal, because it would be impossible for the Pats to beat the Colts in the SB . . . so the only way to have that sublime triumph is via the Saints. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Like I said, I still think he is one of the best, but he is one of the best regular season qb's.

TB runs the playoffs!

Hopefully BB can get it together and get our boys back in it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

the writers on this site pissed me off this week.  seeing that headline today before the game made me go to the herald.

Sections
Shortcuts