It is not over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It is not over

Sooooooo....I am sure that most of you are thinking that the Jets season ended last night with Tebow driving 95 yards for the winning TD against my beloved Jets.  I must admit that drive hurt almost as much as the Sanchize throwing another pick 6...  We are not out and we will not give up.  Our playoffs start against the Bills.

You ladies have fun with your breathing room in the AFC East.

Oh yeah, I hate you all...

well, hate is a strong word...I dislike you all very much...

on second thought, some of you I do like, so, I dislike some of you very much...

meh, it is really only a couple of you that I cant stand so I dislike a couple of you very much and the rest of you, good luck until we meet again which will hopefully be in the playoffs.  PLAYOFFS!#$%?!  Yeah, thats right the playoffs!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: It is not over

5-5 does not mean they are out of it at all, but the margin for error for a team that makes a ton of errors is very very slim.

id say 2 more losses and the jets will be done this year.

9-7 just doesn't cut in the AFC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

jets fans - laughing stock of the NFL

Too funny. HATING someone over a game.

LOL

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  again, you've got to look at the contenders for the one spot that's going to be available.

New Jersey has already shown they can bonk Buffalo. Do we really think Tennessee or Cincinnatti are going to hang around? A few weeks ago I wouldn't have been looking for a wild card out of the AFC Worst, but that's clearly a possibility now. I'd say the Jests have put themselves squarely behind the 8 Ball, but they're not out of it by any stretch of the imagination.

That said, they're highballin' in the exact wrong direction right now (although, in fairness, Denver is a tough place to win, even if they do have a high school quarterback). In any case, I've got faith that greater New Jersey is delusional enough to hang on until the Jests lose a couple more . . .

shouldn't take long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

You are right...it's never over, and I'm sure Rex will have the Jets prepared to crush Buffalo this week. In all honesty, I hope they do. It will give us 2 games over you and the Bills.

You should take your positive thoughts and try to have a talk with Sancheeze. I thought he was going to either throw-up or cry after that loss, and his confidence as shakey as it was to start, is in the dumpster.

When you HAD an elite defense, you protected Sancheeze from himself. Now that you are 15th in the league in points allowed, Panco Villa needs to step up and score points, which he can't running the 17th ranked offense in points scored.

It will be a long road, but I know the Jets are going only as far as Panco Villa is able to take them..unfortunately, it ain't too far.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Well, just for being here today you separate yourself from the rest of your bretheran so hat's off to that. It's never over until it's over, I can remember not too long ago a playoff game where a Colts ST player ran into the Jets punter and as a result they came back and won a playoff game.

I don't really believe the Jets have a chance this year but I thought I'd give you hope. Sanchez just isn't the guy and we've all been saying it here for years and I think you finally have to admit it.
    I will say one thing, I don't wish anyone serious injury but I do love the fact that LT is out because of a Julian Edelman hit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Meh.  Typical Jest fan, deluded and talking stuff when you shouldn't be.  Whatever, have your little hug and cry session somewhere else, there was too much junk talked for me to care.  You are done, if you don't know it, not my problem.  Buh Bye.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Pancho Villa.

That's pretty funny.

Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

if they lose next week then I will concede it's "to dream the impossible dream" time for the jets.  But I agree that it's not over for them yet.  there is still a lot of football to be played and the Bills and cincy could both fall back.  I'm still expecting them to squeak out a wild card.  

and if anyone can get his team to chase windmills during a lost season i'd say it's Rex.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Anyone who thinks it is, other than the pundits apparently, forgets there are still 6 games left for the Jets and 7 for the Pats.  If a lot can happen in the games prior to now, a lot can happen between now and the end of the season.  Fat lady hasn't even started to warm up!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It's not over, but it's pretty close.  They gotta go on a 4 game win streak to keep with the races.  If they lose to Buffalo, I don't see how they stay in it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: It is not over:
    Anyone who thinks it is, other than the pundits apparently, forgets there are still 6 games left for the Jets and 7 for the Pats.  If a lot can happen in the games prior to now, a lot can happen between now and the end of the season.  Fat lady hasn't even started to warm up!!
    Posted by agcsbill

Yeah, but I am danged if I am going to acknowlege it.  The idea that hoserboy's team takes it's second dump to the Broncos and he comes HERE and starts braying about how it ISN'T OVER is so typically Jestfan like that I refuse to participate.  If they make it, O.K.  I will have to listen to the talk then.  But right now?  You have done NOTHING, shut UP, go AWAY is all I have to say to him.  What a Maroon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

if it wasnt over you wouldnt be saying it isnt over

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Never say never but they have an uphill battle with a king kong size donkey kong throwing everything even the kitchen sink at sanchize. 

I think their only chance is a wild card and that doesn't look good with Cincy, Baltimore, Denver, Ten and Buffalo ahead of them.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

10 years ago the Pats lost to the Rams and their record dropped to 5 and 5....they never lost again defeating those Rams in the SB.....it's never over

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Brady was unproven that year and had not won anything....much like sancheeze and jest so it is a good comparison. TB has gone on to accomplished much sancheeze has not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think the Jests will be in the hunt. But I don't think their chances are great. I see at least one, maybe two more losses on the schedule. 

And they have lost tiebreakers to Denver, Oakland and Baltimore. Have a much worse conference record than Cincy. And a loss to Buffalo means they would have lost tiebreakers to them as well on conference record.

Essentially, these teams have to start losing now, and the Jests have to complete the season with a record that is one win better than all of them.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: It is not over:
    Now, you're done. Unreal. Instead of coming in here with a  mea culpa, what does WHodat do? He proclaims Mark Sanchez and that rotting foundation isn't done. Trust me, you're done. This is more than just seeing how things need to break for the Jets moving forward to try to squeak into a wildcard.    This about losing a home game, in a supposed peak season to win a division, get homefield, and finally pass the supposed fledgling Patriots. That 37-16 loss is symbolic.  We all know it (some of us do).  It was devastating. It's not sommething you just walk away from. That was the biggest game in Jets regular season history. It was a stepping stone, coming of age moment and your weak minded locker room went in arrogant. I kept warning and warning and warning. I was called a moron, a homer, a BB Ballwasher, etc, etc.  We've seen the routine where you as a troll and your irrational buddies here try to maneuver around with the low IQs doing your thing. But, even when exposed you can't admit it? Then, it happens. The biggest game in NY's regular season history, and you blow it. Everything I warned about showed up: 1. Mark Sanchez. 2. Overrated draft picks. 3. Holes on the team due to poor cap management. 4. Choking as the favorite or whent it matters. 5. Watching  FA acqusitions not really be as good as claimed. And now you have the balls to come in here after that last night and act like it's not over? bawahahaaha! Tim Tebow can't throw a football and your team lost that game.  lol!! How on earth does a SB caliber team lose a game like that after the one you just lost on Sunday night? You idiots are the laughingstock of the NFL and have been for over 30 years. I warned you Jets losers not to expect to cupcake into a WC every year. Your team has not beaten a team over .500 year this year! PI calls for Sanchez's "TD drives" will not happen every week and Tony Bozo fumbling at the 1 yard line when a FG seals a game won't happen either. What will happen, is your team will be exposed more and more as their bluster fades away.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

TL;DR

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts