IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

Re: IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Bruschi has one more year left. He will not contribute much and his athletic prowess has lost a lot of explosion, but his instincts and skill levels are intact. He had great instinct in a key tackle last night to stop a run, hiding behind a DT and jumping out to tackle at the right moment- Any novice LB wouldn't have bothered hiding, and would have been standing there, waiting, which is giving the RB time to shake and bake, or OL to pick him up for the block. We don't have that many ILB anyway. Eric Alexander is going to get cut.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]THATS MY POINT. eric alexandar right now is better  than bruschi! plus he is more versatile and tangibly VALUABLE! he's also much younger and can dominate on special teams which tedy cant do anymore. he is just another guy at this point!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to Re: IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I agree, Bruschi hurts this team... I don't know what games everyone has been watching over the last 3 years (or 4), but Bru hasn't made a play since his stroke, but he has been beaten, again and again.  Although I've seen him blitz (what, a hundred times?) over the last 4 years, I haven't seen him get to the QB.  People forget that their were some spots we filled with quality Vets, but Bill always got rid of the dead weight Vets that no longer had the ability to make the big play (when they were winning championships 5 years ago).  I like Bruschi, as much as all our players who've been there from the beginning, but I've watched all the games, and I just don't know what everone else is seeing.  He played very hard in his earlier years, threw his body away for the team... then he had a stroke... and what he has left is just not enough to compete against the best physically gifted athletes in the world.  People complain about the weak defense last year, and lack of pass rush... that means make some changes including Bruschi.
    Posted by fuzzy1[/QUOTE] WORD! everytime bru is on the field, the defense is giving up chunks of yardage and he is being picked on by every freakin tight end or RB. used to b he would keep up, make INTS or get his hands on the ball or sack the QB and do his little cool sack routine. but nothing the past 2 years .. NOTHING. cant remember one INT, SACK OR EVEN A DEFLECTION!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!! : WORD! everytime bru is on the field, the defense is giving up chunks of yardage and he is being picked on by every freakin tight end or RB. used to b he would keep up, make INTS or get his hands on the ball or sack the QB and do his little cool sack routine. but nothing the past 2 years .. NOTHING. cant remember one INT, SACK OR EVEN A DEFLECTION!
    Posted by reg122[/QUOTE]

Shut the f*ck up troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT IS THE END FOR BRUSCHI... HE WONT MAKE IT TO OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!! : Shut the f*ck up troll.
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]idiot, i m a patriot fan for life! just not keepg mey head buried in my a--! facts are facts whether e=we like them or not. its an inconvenient truth but still the TRUTH!