It is time to Rotate team membership on the Rules Committee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

It is time to Rotate team membership on the Rules Committee

Wow! Lots of talk about the quality of the official's calls during key moments in important games this season. As a Patriots fan, I obviously feel that a certain undefeated team in the mid-west has had an extraodinary run of beneficial calls during the last THREE SEASONS. Some of us have referred to the undue influence the Colts GM Bill Na'Polian has had on the RULES COMMITTEE which determines to a large degree the type of games we see in the NFL. He has almost singlehandedly changed the balance of power between the OFFENSE and the DEFENSE in football. He has made it almost impossible for any defense to stop any pass oriented offense because of HIS points of emphasis on DBs. Na'Polian has been on this key committee for many years. I think it is time to institute a ROTATION system to ensure that EVERY team and style of football is represented on this committee....maybe a 12 year rotation, 2-3 term limit cycle would work. Someone even posted that at one point both Na'Polian AND Saint Dungy were both on the committee at the same time! Some of us refuse to believe that these games are fixed in the NFL, but if Doneghy, a professional referee can do it in the NBA, can we really believe the games cannot be altered in football????????? A well timed judgement call has obviously changed the course (both for the good and bad) of this season for EVERY team. How can one team, the Colts go an entire season (2008) without a PI call when every other team is getting killed by them????

Thoughts????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: It is time to Rotate team mebership on the Rules Committee

In Response to It is time to Rotate team mebership on the Rules Committee:
    Wow! Lots of talk about the quality of the official's calls during key moments in important games this season. As a Patriots fan, I obviously feel that a certain undefeated team in the mid-west has had an extraodinary run of beneficial calls during the last THREE SEASONS. Some of us have referred to the undue influence the Colts GM Bill Na'Polian has had on the RULES COMMITTEE which determines to a large degree the type of games we see in the NFL. He has almost singlehandedly changed the balance of power between the OFFENSE and the DEFENSE in football. He has made it almost impossible for any defense to stop any pass oriented offense because of HIS  points of emphasis on DBs. Na'Polian has been on this key committee for many years. I think it is time to institute a ROTATION system to ensure that EVERY team and style  of football is represented on this committee....maybe a 12 year rotation, 2-3 term limit cycle would work. Someone even posted that at one point both Na'Polian AND Saint Dungy were both on the committee at the same time! Some of us refuse to believe that these games are fixed in the NFL, but if Doneghy, a professional referee can do it in the NBA, can we really believe the games cannot be altered in football????????? A well timed judgement call has obviously changed the course (both for the good and bad) of this season for EVERY team. How can one team, the Colts go an entire season (2008) without a PI call when every other team is getting killed by them???? Thoughts????
    Posted by bradleyBliss

(underdoggg: well other teams in the league have benefited from calls at various points, which proves nothing but is my repetitively obnoxious argument that justifies my Colts homer-ism)

Yes, the Colts get an unfair share of pass interference calls, but I'm even more amazed to learn that they haven't been called for it, either.  Considering how marginal the contact made with their receivers is when they get the calls in their favor, I'm stunned that their corners and safeties can make contact downfield with impunity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I was watching the Bills & Dolphins yesterday afternoon & the DB was playing the ball & had position, then the receiver stopped his route & ran in to the DB 2-3 times. It was called good defense with no penalty called every time, but in Indy a flag gets thrown. If it's true that Indy hasn't had a PI call on them all season, & I'd like to see a link, something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Ref are horrible and very PRO-COLT. I have to agree. What happened to Texans yesterday was an utter disgrace

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

sorry to bring this back up.
    texans got the same /colts down by a few/ peyton just chuck it/ calls we got.
    what a shame :( even dungy said it was a bad call on Football night in America

This place must be run by polian too. when I post it takes the first down marker out of the pic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: It is time to Rotate team membership on the Rules Committee

I posted on another thread asking Underdogg if he could remember when the Colts had their last pass interference penalty called AGAINST them in Indy or ON THE ROAD...still no answer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I was enraged when I saw that boloney pass interference call AGAIN, this time Houston being the victims. I am sick of it!!!

Go Pats!!! and when we see Indy in the playoffs I want them to stomp them so bad that not even the refs can get gayton back in the game!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The NFL's passer rules changes are no different than when the MLB started making small fields for homeruns or NBA forgot about traveling to get dunks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

sorry to bring this back up. texans got the same /colts down by a few/ peyton just chuck it/ calls we got. what a shame :( even dungy said it was a bad call on Football night in America  Posted by ohyes

I was watching the Texan's game and announced "looks like it's time for the phantom PI call" and there it was.

Unfortunately I had seen it before

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swifttight. Show Swifttight's posts

OH MAN, i'M REALLY REALLY PROUD OF MY FELLOW PATS FANS FOR KEEPING THIS TOPIC GOING.

There is absolutely NO LIE, no matter how much the Colts Cheater fans want to deny it, in this topic about Colts benefiting from Pass Inteference Calls.

Seriously guys WHEN....WHEN THE HELL WAS THE LAST TIME the Colts got a Pass Inteference Flag called against them...I have yet to see a game. what I have seen is endless Flags flying all over the place whenever a team is pushing those Cheating Frauds into a corner for a loss. The Refs have the flags in hand, can't wait to toss it to stop you from winning. Pass Inteference, Unsportmanlike conduct, Holding...they'll find any and every ticky tack in the book to toss at at you.

Keep up the good work guys. Hit every Website where Colts fans post, ask them questions we know they will never answer, like, "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE COLTS GOT A PI CALLED AGAINST THEM", show us the stats for that game. And then show them the 2-3 PI calls they get PER GAME on their 11 game this season. God knows how much they yapped about useless and irrelevant spygate. compare that to Pass inteference, there's no comparison. Manning is on his 35 yard line, can't move his team to save his life, he sends his receivers deep, they FLOP and flag is thrown on the 15 yard line. 2 or 3 plays later, Touchdown.

That's how these CHEATING FRAUDS have been winning games.

We have ESPN Boston, let's emailed them so they could hopefully bring this to light. They talked all week about Brady calling for a fair flag on Suggs when he went after his knees, why aren't we talking about this overwhelming discrepancy involving this fraudulent team that's cheating the league but everyone keeps thinking they are the darlings of the nfl. F0ck them, they're nothing but CHEATING FRAUDS that needs to be exposed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: It is time to Rotate team membership on the Rules Committee:
    I posted on another thread asking Underdogg if he could remember when the Colts had their last pass interference penalty called AGAINST them in Indy or ON THE ROAD...still no answer.
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Brad - sorry I have not posted.  Don't remember the last time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swifttight. Show Swifttight's posts

typical response from CHEATING COLTS FANS, as expected. They don't answer the question you ask them about the REAL STATS but bring back subject of irrelevanze and post childish stupidity.

All we're asking you is this, tell us the game or games where your REF ASSISTED CHEATING TEAM has been called for Pass Inteference, something your team has been benefiting for all their 11 games. 11 games where some they were trailing behind and the Pass Inteference came handy when it took them from their own 35 and put them on the other team's 15. what team couldn't use 2 or 3 of these a game to help them win. the numbers don't like, they're there for you to see.

Penalties yesterday, Colts 3 for 25 yards, Texans 10 for 129, GOTDAM. why even play the game?????? You fcking FRAUD CHEATERS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Atleast our qb doesn't cry to the refs looking for a flag if someone buzzes his knee. Just accept the fact that we have won 20 in a row beating you 5 out of 6. Your run is over, 7-4 has been team. Accept it, it is enevitable. You little girls cry about everything. Typical Boston libs.  The whole country has no sympathy for proven cheats who tape walkthru practices. The nfl does not fine coaches 500,000 dollars, and dock you draft picks for nothing. You can cry all you want, we'll just keep winning. Karma, nothing better.   By the way will all you whiny cry babies be on here after the Saints crush you, and your suspect defense.
    Posted by ColtsMan73

You must not have been watching the Game yesterday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Atleast our qb doesn't cry to the refs looking for a flag if someone buzzes his knee. Just accept the fact that we have won 20 in a row beating you 5 out of 6. Your run is over, 7-4 has been team. Accept it, it is enevitable. You little girls cry about everything. Typical Boston libs.  The whole country has no sympathy for proven cheats who tape walkthru practices. The nfl does not fine coaches 500,000 dollars, and dock you draft picks for nothing. You can cry all you want, we'll just keep winning. Karma, nothing better.   By the way will all you whiny cry babies be on here after the Saints crush you, and your suspect defense.
    Posted by ColtsMan73

~LOL...Only in Horsey Land Do People believe in a thing called 'Karma'.  In New England (modern man, civilized society, post-15th century Western World, and various other crazy names, times and places), The term is called (ready for this?): "The Law of Averages."  BUT, as We've come to find out, Indy Fans don't believe in this.  Alas, On this very forum, Post-Spygate, and after the Pats/Giants SB, I read all about Karma...All about, How "The Patriots deserved to lose."  I'll tell You verbatum How a poster on here once explained "Karma" to such silly folky yokels...

"Karma" is magical rationale used by id#ots and wimps in order to find systematic meaning where their isn't any, in whatever selectively appropriate circumstance that fits their pathetic needs.   You were probably enlightened onto this "Karma" notion by your grandfather, who after a successful Mammoth hunt, told the rest of the tribe that The Hunt was so successful because he was doning new antelope trousers and that these fur-skins were now, Lucky...or that he saw a blackbird in the sky just before the hunt and now blackbirds were now 'power animals' to ensure hunting success...or that he painted a mud stripe on his spear just before the hunt, and that having a stripe on your spear a strong mojo symbol, well...(sadly, I don't want to go overboard here and keep you up tonight painting upside down blue horseshoes on your face)... 

~I don't even know where else to begin...or end with that post (you didn't happen to write this really well-composed article, "101 Reasons to Hate the Pats," did you?)...  Suffice to say, Have fun with Karma and maybe I'll see you on tv outside Colt's stadium doin' a rain-dance before the next matchup.  Say "Hi" to the easter bunny next time ya see him...  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: It is time to Rotate team membership on the Rules Committee : ~ LOL...Only in Horsey Land Do People believe in a thing called ' Karma '.  In New England (modern man, civilized society, post-15th century Western World, and various other crazy names, times and places), The term is called (ready for this?): " The Law of Averages ."  BUT, as We've come to find out, Indy Fans don't believe in this.  Alas, On this very forum, Post-Spygate, and after the Pats/Giants SB, I read  all about Karma...All about, How " The Patriots deserved to lose ."  I'll tell You verbatum How a poster on here once explained "Karma" to such silly folky yokels... "Karma" is magical rationale used by id#ots and wimps in order to find systematic meaning where their isn't any, in whatever selectively appropriate circumstance that fits their pathetic needs.   You were probably enlightened onto this "Karma" notion by your grandfather, who after a successful Mammoth hunt, told the rest of the tribe that The Hunt was so successful because he was doning new antelope trousers and that these fur-skins were now, Lucky... or that he saw a blackbird in the sky just before the hunt and now blackbirds were now 'power animals' to ensure hunting success... or that he painted a mud stripe on his spear just before the hunt, and that having a stripe on your spear a strong mojo symbol, well...(sadly, I don't want to go overboard here and keep you up tonight painting upside down blue horseshoes on your face)...  ~ I don't even know where else to begin...or end with that post (you didn't happen to write this really well-composed article, " 101 Reasons to Hate the Pats ," did you?)...  Suffice to say, Have fun with Karma and maybe I'll see you on tv outside Colt's stadium doin' a rain-dance before the next matchup.  Say "Hi" to the easter bunny next time ya see him...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

In the words of the great Jerry Seinfeld, "That's Karma Kramer"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

ewhite and ALL:

Seinfeld's Quote about the Colts in the playoffs
    "All the king's horses and all the king's men? Are you kidding me? No wonder they couldn't put Humpty together again. Just what did those id#ots expect the horses to do, anyway?"

Seinfeld's Quote about the "Karma" ColtFan:
    "People who read the tabloids (and believe in Karma) deserve to be lied to."

~Being the holidays, hope the karma-fella writes in a good word on what my team's karmedic judgement should be when he sends his yearly letter to the North Pole...

Sections
Shortcuts