It Is Weird

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

It Is Weird

I headed into the '09 season thinking the pats were super bowl contenders- wrongly so. Now the '10 season is coming up and all i can think of is problems.
    Thin Receiver Corps
    Old running backs that arent gonna make big plays
    Aging OLine in transition
    A Dline with lots of turnover
    Only Mayo as a talented LB and he underperformed
    And a soso secondary- the stars being bodden who got the majority of his picks from mark sancheese in one game who probably wont come back and meriweather who surrendered several memorable big plays.
    this is very upsetting. who are the great players that we can expect to be on this team a few years from now? Vollmer and Brady... that is it!
    what happened to the pats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: It Is Weird

Can you call Vollmer a "great" player even though he's only a rookie?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Sea Bass played great in his rookie year.  unless he regresses, I can live with great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

BB has a great opportunity to show the world, in the next 2 years, if he truly is a genius or a product of a great roster early in his Patriot tenure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: It Is Weird:
    BB has a great opportunity to show the world, in the next 2 years, if he truly is a genius or a product of a great roster early in his Patriot tenure.
    Posted by Tcal2

I have to agree with you on this. In my opinion the Patriots need to go after players that want to smash people right in the mouth, refs included. They need an agressive  team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

i guess beating the greatest show on turf with a rookies first year QB wasn't enough, was the back to back SB any consolation? hmmmm i guess the Patriots have just been really lucky to have all that player personnel with out a coaching staff to coordinate, call plays, make big game decisions, etc

I guess BB is no longer the genius most(obviously not you) Patriots fans know he is.

The TC is just being nervous because he isn't used to our Pats no longer being the for sure dominate and obvious choice as a SB contender, the Patriots and BB do have something to prove, but not that he is(still) a genius head coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Didn't help that Pioli blew the last 5 drafts he had while he was here. If you come out with only a few good players after selecting that many rookies this is what your roster will look like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"i guess beating the greatest show on turf with a rookies first year QB wasn't enough,"

LMFAO....genius....Ha Ha Ha Ha.  Yes and that first Super Bowl was full of Players picked by Bill P. and the GM who came after him.

Don't get me wrong I love BB and think he is the best thing to happen to the organization.  Now he has the opportunity to do it with all his own groceries.

Sections
Shortcuts