It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.

Bottom line.....the fair weather fans are coming out in full force!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman55. Show newman55's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.:
    Bottom line.....the fair weather fans are coming out in full force!
    Posted by Rocky

Im still a diehard Pats fan, I just call it as I see it. Take the blinders off!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Rocky, he does have some valid points. our second halfs are horrible and on the road, its beyond description. THis must improve who we will end this season like last year's. We are however a much better than above average.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

2 int and a fumble lost= 2nd half choker

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Fairweather fans baby lol. ITS ONE GAME

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"fold like a 2 dollar suitcase"

LOL, at least get the saying correct troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Newmie-  Where were you after last weeks win?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman55. Show newman55's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be.:
    "fold like a 2 dollar suitcase" LOL, at least get the saying correct troll.
    Posted by Tcal2

The saying is correct, you might know this if you ever left your trailer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Newmie-  Where were you after last weeks win?
    Posted by Rocky

I do not know about the other guy but i took Brady and the offense to task all last season in these forums and on my blog. I was also not overly positive about last weeks win and similar 2nd half performance.

I am not "overly" critical of this weeks loss either but there is a whole previous season as a precedent that mirrored today's play.

That's not good, and Brady's play/decision making/consistency has a part in it. He's far from exempt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I would pay considerably more than two dollars for a suitcase that actually folded.

Did you know airlines are charging extra for checked baggage now?

What is this world coming to?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be. : I do not know about the other guy but i took Brady and the offense to task all last season in these forums and on my blog. I was also not overly positive about last weeks win and similar 2nd half performance. I am not "overly" critical of this weeks loss either but there is a whole previous season as a precedent that mirrored today's play. That's not good, and Brady's play/decision making/consistency has a part in it. He's far from exempt.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

Yes....and you are not one who "shows" up only after losses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wow, same fans were all hugs and kisses last week... now look at them!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

he was terrible in the second half and awesome in the first. this happened all last yearr on the road. it doesnt make sense.
    maybe the problem is btwn bradys ears

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The reasons why Brady dropped off in the second half:

1. BB went to the "prevent offense" - which meant no 5 wide receiver sets and BJGE runing up the middle for 1.5 yards over and over.

2.  Brady kept throwing to Moss.  If he is only going to throw to Moss - lets go with the Wing-T for the rest of the year.  Just ridiculous.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Fairweather fans baby lol. ITS ONE GAME
    Posted by Pancakespwn

One game after another with the very same results

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be. : Im still a diehard Pats fan, I just call it as I see it. Take the blinders off!
    Posted by newman55

Newman, they cant take the blinders off, they have no lives and have no idea of what reality is. In there world the Patriots won the Stanley Cup too, thats how good BB is.
    Patriots will finish like the Red Sox and these monkeys will still be thinking they got a chance. No runningbacks, no defensive secondary, no second half points equals losses!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be. : I do not know about the other guy but i took Brady and the offense to task all last season in these forums and on my blog. I was also not overly positive about last weeks win and similar 2nd half performance. I am not "overly" critical of this weeks loss either but there is a whole previous season as a precedent that mirrored today's play. That's not good, and Brady's play/decision making/consistency has a part in it. He's far from exempt.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

There are certainly fewer excuses to fall back on. We can no longer say that its his knee bothering him. As I've said elsewhere, he has forgotten to do simple things like - hit the open receiver, looking defenders off, and pump fakes.

On the other hand, play calling is still lame, Brady is NOT being protected, we still have no pass rush, our secondary can't cover, we're giving up rush yards where that used to be our strong suit; and the players aren't executing.

Not a good recipe for a good team. The result is what we got yesterday. Yeah, we will still win our share of games - but, I suspect we will see more of like last year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be. : Whats funny Rock is he is totally right, not negative, not disrespectful, just an honest insightful opinion. See a stooge like you would look at the Titanic sinking and say, hey its still a good ship, its just on the bottom. You must be stoned or drunk again and cant admit the Patriots are in trouble. You and the Bozo's with the mindset, hey these are the Patriots and BB, everything will be ok. ROcky, no it wont. Patriots are in trouble, sinking, defense is swiss cheese, runningbacks are lame ducks and Brady is turning into a woman, did you see his hair or are you wearing yours the very same way. Patriots this year are going to be just like the Red Sox. Bring on the Celtics
    Posted by JerrySpringer

I am sure you do not understand that most of these people are saying one week..."Brady is the best QB ever"  and after a loss are back saying "Brady can't get it done!"  That is what I call a fairweather fan!  I am sure you started to following them after there 1st SB win.  Before that the Cowboys and before that the 49ers

The Patriots have a lot to work on to go to the next level, I agree!  But I am not a bandwagon jumper.  The Patriots have a lot of young players.  They have a lot of draft picks next year and there will be some turnover (most likely new RB's, LBs, DE's, and OL's)

If Brady's hair is enough to turn you off, so be it, goodbye! 

A lot of anger and maliciousness in your post....

Hope you feel better and go over all of this when you have your weekly meeting!  You have a lot to talk about this week!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman55. Show newman55's posts

For your info I have followed the Pats for 25 years. Just because Im critical of Brady and the team doesnt mean Im not a fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

You are right my friend.  Tom Brady is holding the ball too long.  He was over throw to Randy more often.  But I feel sorry for the Pats defensive unit.  They are just compare to the college levels.  Hope the Kraft family is looking at the Pats coaches.  Do the coach do their jobs? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

I  think Brady did try to force it to Moss to much.  i would not say that he is not a clutch player, I think  he just trying to keep Moss happy.  If this is so, Brady is messnig up big time.  The times he force the ball to Moss, I seen guys open in the flat.  Brady has to go through his reads and it the wide open guys.  I am glad we have Moss and Welker , but, when we had no name receivers, we had a better offense all the way around.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be. : Newman, they cant take the blinders off, they have no lives and have no idea of what reality is. In there world the Patriots won the Stanley Cup too, thats how good BB is. Patriots will finish like the Red Sox and these monkeys will still be thinking they got a chance. No runningbacks, no defensive secondary, no second half points equals losses!
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Did the guy who replies to his own alter egos on this board just accuse someone else of having no life?

Stone the crows!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevindavis. Show kevindavis's posts

Brady needs his share of blme for bad decisions but I'm not soldon the play calls.  Why did they keep running into pile of Jets on first downs.  There were NO holes created by the line.  Also, what ever happened to the old reliable screen passes. We have the personnel for them.

Sections
Shortcuts