It suddenly occurred to me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

It suddenly occurred to me

Since the start of the season we have lost or have been without 5 of our top 10-12 players due to injury. Yet the team is 4-0. Schedule is a large factor but to lose that much top end talent with gronk, DA, vareen,slater and wilfork( now maybe dobson and dennard) is wild. These are not depth guys. These are your meat n taters. Nice job floating above the tide so far. The margin for error(losing additional players) is becoming increasingly small. That's the big concern I have.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: It suddenly occurred to me

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

Since the start of the season we have lost or have been without 5 of our top 10-12 players due to injury. Yet the team is 4-0. Schedule is a large factor but to lose that much top end talent with gronk, DA, vareen,slater and wilfork( now maybe dobson and dennard) is wild. These are not depth guys. These are your meat n taters. Nice job floating above the tide so far. The margin for error(losing additional players) is becoming increasingly small. That's the big concern I have.

I hear ya, every pre-season we fans all qualify our predictions with "barring a major injury" or "as long as so-and-so stays healthy" its a shame when you lose any key guy let alone so many but this team is getting the w's so far and should be given credit

I agree though, it's hard to imagine sustaining with any more guys going down---on the bright side, other than VW, evryone else should be back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Didn't you hear... BB is big into building depth.... Wait, Big Vince is hurt???  SHOOT!

disregard this post.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Its nice having the best QB in football on your team, it helps keep it afloat when injuries and draft busts try to ruin the landscape...been going on for 6 seasons now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoremaster. Show whoremaster's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Its nice having the best QB in football on your team, it helps keep it afloat when injuries and draft busts try to ruin the landscape...been going on for 6 seasons now.

Can this quarterback do landscaping? See my corvette is stuck and I just cant eat cupcakes all day because I have no teeth, well teeth just like everyone else,.As my mom use to say,cant you last a little bit longer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Hmm. It suddenly occurred to you that BB is big into building depth and not spending to the cap to show why he's the best GM of all time?

Funny. I've been here for years trying to educate shortsighted or ignorant people on these concepts.

Wow! The best GM of all time hasn't won a SB since 2004?  Who's the second best? 

We would have won those 2 Super Bowls if the defenses didn't give up last minute drives of 83 yards in one SB, and 88 yards in the other SB.  Pathetic!  Patriots had the lead going into the final minutes of those two games.  Terrible defense blunders.

Thank goodness we had the best QB in the business to lead those two teams to the SB, only to be let down by the defense, especially the 2011 defense.  Horrible.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hmm. It suddenly occurred to you that BB is big into building depth and not spending to the cap to show why he's the best GM of all time?

Funny. I've been here for years trying to educate shortsighted or ignorant people on these concepts.

Wow! The best GM of all time hasn't won a SB since 2004?  Who's the second best? 

We would have won those 2 Super Bowls if the defenses didn't give up last minute drives of 83 yards in one SB, and 88 yards in the other SB.  Pathetic!  Patriots had the lead going into the final minutes of those two games.  Terrible defense blunders.

Thank goodness we had the best QB in the business to lead those two teams to the SB, only to be let down by the defense, especially the 2011 defense.  Horrible.

Brady didn't suck in the SBs we won. That is the difference. He was superb in the wins, mediocre or poor in the losses.  Simple.

One of our SB Ds gave up 29 points.  Send your thank you note to Jon Kasay, dribblebib.

So obvious you are new to follow our team.   13 or 10 points allowed by our Ds in the SB losses with horrendous offensive outputs, means you blame the D.  My god.

Hey, do you think you can get to that community college?

"So obvious you are new to follow our team"  What does that even mean, FiddyK?

Think community college might help you with your very poor grammar?

Apparently he doesn't understand the 2 SB's were won going into the final minutes of the game and the defense gave up 83 and 88 yards to lose the games.

2 Super Bowls, final minutes, 171 yards.  Pathetic.  Looks like he better go back and get that GED.

He must be drunk again tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts