IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME, BUT EDELMAN SURE LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME, BUT EDELMAN SURE LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS.

In Response to Re: IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME, BUT EDELMAN SURE LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS.:
    [QUOTE]I think before last nights game, absolutely no one on this board new who Edelmen was. I didn't. But after seeing him in action, I'm even more excited for this offense going into this season. I mean, adding what appears to be another Wes Welker to the other side of the field in a 4wr spread formation is very dangerous threat. I like his Kicking return style, North and South and VERY FAST.  
    Posted by rpn123321[/QUOTE]You are wrong most of the people who come here would have at least a basic understanding of who he is and what school he attended with his SR. year info also they all know he was a 7th round pick and that he has been studying to become both a punt returner and WR and special teamer.We all read Mike Reiss and his articles Reiss's Pieces...So I don't think anyone was not aware of his presence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mucknort. Show mucknort's posts

In Response to Re: IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME, BUT EDELMAN SURE LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS.:
    [QUOTE]Pardon my ignorance, but could someone give me some background on this kid?  He was a QB in college, right?  7th round?  What did he do in college (which college?) and why did he fall so far in the draft?  Posted by pennasoxfan67[/QUOTE]

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2009/4/22/849496/getting-to-know-super-sleeper

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME, BUT EDELMAN SURE LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS. : Actually, anyone that reads Reiss on a daily basis would know that Julian Edelman and Mike Reiss have been clandestine lovers ever since rookie camp... The kid is a gamer though--glad to have him on board.  Pioli who? 
    Posted by GhostOfLombardi[/QUOTE]

PFW in Progress have also been talking up Edelmann and also Terrence Nunn. Edelmann should make the roster at WR/Special teams and Nunn didn't do too bad  (but did have a flubbed return) and should at least make the practice squad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

So, we've been comparing this kid to Welker (and rightfully so, from the looks), and I'm getting way way ahead of ourselves here, but it occurs to me after reading the article muck posted, and thinking about his versatility:

Kevin Faulk?  I know Edelman is not lining up as a running back- yet - but we're going to need a Faulk replacement at some point, sooner rather than later, and they're sort of similar sizes (Faulk 5'8/202, Eddy 6'/198)

Just sayin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

This kid is FAST...compared to any color player.

Sections
Shortcuts