IT was the the right call.....PERIOD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

IT was the the right call.....PERIOD!

The object was to keep the ball out of Mannings hands the officials already proved they were out to give the Colts points with the Fantom taunting call, the fantom pass interferance call and the, if ANYONE who questions him had actually watched the game and new one thing about football. FAULK GOT THE FIRST DOWN......
    You can call me a sore loser Pats fan, but the reality of the matter is, if you are a fan of football you should all be concerned about the officiating of last nights game. The NFL took a major hit in the credability dept. last night.
    Shame on Rodney Harrison for letting Bob the woooose Costa tell him what to say.
    Rodney in your own words. You need to take the dress off.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: IT was the the right call.....PERIOD!

Tell me about the phantom calls - you bet if dolts threw that 4th down play, it would have been spotted correctly for the first down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm with ya.  I was screaming "NO! DONT GO FOR IT!" but i understand the idea-  dont just give manning the football.  makes sense to me!  I think the officiating was ok.  I think they were wrong, but not on purpose.  If we had been able to challenge possesion on the 4th down, I think we win the challenge.  We couldn't, because we had to burn the time out when the punt team started to go onto the field. The PI call wasn't good, but there was something there.  Just didn't get it right.  We gave Manning the middle of the field, he took it.  And then he took more than we gave him.  If he doesnt score on that drive, we arent talking about the missed 4th down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

This was actually a great call buy coach. BUT he only got it half right.
    Since we did not make the 1st down coach should have let the Dolts score on their 1st try. This would of let 2 minutes for Tom to get the offense within field goal distance. Just like we gave Denver points a couple years ago that put Denver ahead but we drove down the field after their kick off and scored a field goal. I think we won that game in OT?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: IT was the the right call.....PERIOD!:
    [QUOTE]This was actually a great call buy coach. BUT he only got it half right. Since we did not make the 1st down coach should have let the Dolts score on their 1st try. This would of let 2 minutes for Tom to get the offense within field goal distance. Just like we gave Denver points a couple years ago that put Denver ahead but we drove down the field after their kick off and scored a field goal. I think we won that game in OT?
    Posted by pats-fan-in-md[/QUOTE]

I've beat this drum all day long, but people just wan't to harp on penalties, bad spot etc...  The key factor is what you, I and a  few others have stated.  The backup plan should've been to let them score ASAP to give your team the best opportunity to win...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: IT was the the right call.....PERIOD!:
    [QUOTE]KOOL AID get your BB Kool AID here! Holy Cow!Talk about the blind leading the blind! Bb is getting crucified on every Sports show across the country for that decision.Do you people with those horrible accents know anything about football? Bill "Grady Little" Belichek has a nice ring to it! So gang-I guess you'll all be going to bed early tonight after tossing and turning all of last night wondering out loud... What in the H ell was he was thinking!?? So gang-Did everybody have a productive day??
    Posted by BBsBlunder-[/QUOTE].

Leon blunder
    Did the Jets win Sunday?  Oh, silly me, they didn't have to since they won the SB in week two.  What will they do the rest of the year?  There's plenty of weenie stands in NJ if Sanchez needs a job.  Nah, bad idea, He'd eat the profits.
    Well, regardless loser, The Pats will still be playing into the "real" play-offs.  Where will you be?  Or better yet...Who will you be?  You will always be unwanted, disliked, and a total looser to us.