It will all be over soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kieran460. Show kieran460's posts

Re: It will all be over soon

so if you havent noticed some jets fans made a vid on youtube called rex's gang green. it has taken off and has 70k views. well someone in pats nation had to step up and colly c has put out a response you should check out. www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilaNx1bjGk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilaNx1bjGk lets get pats nation to respond loudly to them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

is it "chest pumping" or "chest thumping"  either way what a yawner this guy is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Oh and this is for you 1andDUMB.....FU rexy style

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jck1962. Show jck1962's posts

In Response to It will all be over soon:
    [QUOTE]Can's wait to check in on Sunday around 8......  After first Jets wins all I saw on here was whining and crying about how bad things were for Pat's..... rebuilding, the hoodie not drafting like he use to etc.etc.... Now, all of a sudden, a nice REGULAR season role and the Pat's are unbeatable.  Well, get ready whiners like "BB Reigns".... Its one and done time again.  A team that plays D is coming to town to show the smurfs and Mr. Bundchen the door.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Idiot... 1 and done again...using your boyfriends nickname for you? one pump and done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Hey he  put his best foot forward but failed, rex got alot of his foot soliders out  playing!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I heard the Pats will be doing a promotion where they will pull a fan from the stands and let them play QB during the game so there's a good chance the Pats will only win by about 20 or 30 points this time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Morning all...i think despite all the Jets talking(a bit too much for me) this is going to be a good game, the Jets will play pretty tough D, but the Pats will most likely find a way to make clutch plays when they have to, no doubt both teams have weapons to go to, both teams have great attributes--Jets D gets after the ball, the Pats just don't turn it over, this game will be closer than last time, but i just think the Pats ball efficiency will make the difference..Pat 24 Jets 16 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon:
    [QUOTE] Morning all...i think despite all the Jets talking(a bit too much for me) this is going to be a good game, the Jets will play pretty tough D, but the Pats will most likely find a way to make clutch plays when they have to, no doubt both teams have weapons to go to, both teams have great attributes--Jets D gets after the ball, the Pats just don't turn it over, this game will be closer than last time, but i just think the Pats ball efficiency will make the difference..Pat 24 Jets 16 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Amen to that, should be fun. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]i always wonder what goes on in the mind of a troll, i mean whats the point of going through all the effort just to say something stupid. i dont have enough time on my hands to post on a pats board a lot. nevermind having so much time that i go to boards of other teams make multiple accounts and post nonsense.
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

You're right. It doesn't make sense. They must realize they are going to be ridiculed for their idiocy. why go to the trouble of posting a long winded article for nothing; they must be masochists at heart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]Is it chest pumping to predict your team will win?  The reason Im here and posting now is that when I looked at this board after week 2 I was amazed that you so called true fans would bail on a team that has had such success recently.....  Even Belechik was under attack....  The difference between our fan bases is that we sell out our stadium no matter what.... I remember the days before Belechik when the Pats could only dream of a sell out.  Plus.... We dont sit on our hands and leave in the third quarter.....  Anyway, the obvious reality is that none of you really wanted this rematch.... You all secretly hoped somebody else would take the Jets out.  I will be back here Sunday win or lose.....  Will YOU...?
     Did you not read some of the comments on the Jets site after that pounding they took by the Pats? Not much optimism could be found anywhere. You need to do some research before you make typical inane posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]Oh and this is for you 1andDUMB.....FU rexy style
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

No need to get nasty...... I don"t agree with Cro's trash, but you must not have minded..... Anyway, please be here Sunday night either way... and, by the way, your icon reminds looks like the biker from village people......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon :  Did you not read some of the comments on the Jets site after that pounding they took by the Pats? Not much optimism could be found anywhere. You need to do some research before you make typical inane posts.
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

Sure Jets fans get negative after tough loss but spoiled Pat's fans calling for Belechik's head after week 2?  Half empty stadium in fourth quarter...... Come on.... My point is that Jets fans are there thick and thin....... And just admit all of you are hiding your fear of this game...  Jets awfully tough last two years on road in playoffs....  This one's gonna be close and Jets will find a way to pull it out... Just a prediction by a Jets fans...... Just be ready so you don't all come on here after the game ripping on Belechik and rest of team for losing to a better one...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

And this was supposed to a "rebuilding year", remember...?!?

LMAO...!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Sure Jets fans get negative after tough loss but spoiled Pat's fans calling for Belechik's head after week 2?  Half empty stadium in fourth quarter...... Come on.... My point is that Jets fans are there thick and thin....... And just admit all of you are hiding your fear of this game...  Jets awfully tough last two years on road in playoffs....  This one's gonna be close and Jets will find a way to pull it out... Just a prediction by a Jets fans...... Just be ready so you don't all come on here after the game ripping on Belechik and rest of team for losing to a better one...

You need to get yourself into a Remedial English class.   Maybe the local community center has one?

You have no business near a keyboard until you learn how to communicate like an average human.

Nice 8 posts. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : And just admit all of you are hiding your fear of this game...  Jets awfully tough last two years on road in playoffs....  This one's gonna be close and Jets will find a way to pull it out... Just a prediction by a Jets fans...... Just be ready so you don't all come on here after the game ripping on Belechik and rest of team for losing to a better one...

I've been praying for the Pats to play the Jets since the Jets backed into the playoffs. When is the last time a Jets team beat Brady in foxboro? Sure the Jets won there in '08, but Brady was out that year.

Sanchez has thrown seven picks in Foxboro in his two games there. Why? Because the Patriots force him throw. And they'll do it again Sunday night.

Enjoy the game. I know I will.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This guy is right...this will be a different game, its the playoffs.

The Pats will not score half the points they did, and the Jets will most likely score twice as much as they did in the last matchup, Soooooo, we will still win 21-6

Hows that! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : No need to get nasty...... I don"t agree with Cro's trash, but you must not have minded..... Anyway, please be here Sunday night either way... and, by the way, your icon reminds looks like the biker from village people......

only a jetard would know the members of the Village People...Sancheese is a member right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

1anddone created an account to talk trash because like Cromartie, Rexy, and other tool bag Jets fans that troll here, he is afraid. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]This guy is right...this will be a different game, its the playoffs. The Pats will not score half the points they did, and the Jets will most likely score twice as much as they did in the last matchup, Soooooo, we will still win 21-6 Hows that! 
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : You need to get yourself into a Remedial English class.   Maybe the local community center has one? You have no business near a keyboard until you learn how to communicate like an average human. Nice 8 posts. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Only you would attack a "message board" (hint-informal) post with a grammar comment.  You don't have anything more relevant to say?  Hope to see you here Sunday night as well. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, only I would do that, Mr. Insecure.

I would suggest knowing how to use the English language before wasting time creating new messageboard characters for your own personal entertainment.

You're a tool, you just don't know it yet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : I've been praying for the Pats to play the Jets since the Jets backed into the playoffs. When is the last time a Jets team beat Brady in foxboro? Sure the Jets won there in '08, but Brady was out that year. Sanchez has thrown seven picks in Foxboro in his two games there. Why? Because the Patriots force him throw. And they'll do it again Sunday night. Enjoy the game. I know I will.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Almost 4000 posts and you don't remember Jets knocking of Pats and Brady in Foxboro the year before?  I seem to remember a Sean Ellis sack sealing it.  Get ready for the crying.  See you Sunday night as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : only a jetard would know the members of the Village People...Sancheese is a member right?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

"Jetard"

lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, only I would do that, Mr. Insecure. I would suggest knowing how to use the English language before wasting time creating new messageboard characters for your own personal entertainment. You're a tool, you just don't know it yet.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Still stuck on grammar and unwilling to say whether you're here Sunday night win or lose?  what's the matter, not feeling so confident?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Still showing your fear, 1anddone.  I love it.

Sections
Shortcuts