It will all be over soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: It will all be over soon

1andDUMB you're asking a regular with 3000+ posts if he'll be here on Sunday? are all jetards as dumb as you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon:
    [QUOTE]1andDUMB you're asking a regular with 3000+ posts if he'll be here on Sunday? are all jetards as dumb as you?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he'll be here.  My guess, is that if Pats lose (as I predict), it will be a quick whine and cry.  He'll then exit ahead of the so called "trolls" who will be here after watching Fireman Ed lead a JETS chant in a stadium that, by that point, will only contain Jets fans...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Almost 4000 posts and you don't remember Jets knocking of Pats and Brady in Foxboro the year before?  I seem to remember a Sean Ellis sack sealing it.  Get ready for the crying.  See you Sunday night as well.
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Sunday, Nov 22, 2009
    Patriots 31
    Jets      14

Try again, skippy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Almost 4000 posts and you don't remember Jets knocking of Pats and Brady in Foxboro the year before?  I seem to remember a Sean Ellis sack sealing it.  Get ready for the crying.  See you Sunday night as well.

Wow ... you are a complete idiot. In 2009 the Patriots kicked the Jests butts, 31-14 in Foxboro (about what I expect the score to be on Sunday). The year before that Brady was out for the season. What, did you just become a fan this year after your 13th birthday?

You Jest fans all sound the same now as you did before our last game. According to your fan base and your own loudmouth coach it was the most important regular season game in Jest history. At that time (oh it seems like so long ago) you were tied with our record and everyone pretty much knew that that game was for the #1 seed and homefield advantage in the playoffs. How did that work out for you? I know you guys tried as hard as you could and it was a close, hard fought game ... oh wait ...it was 45-3!!!!

Funny thing is, that after that game all the big-mouth Jest trolls (sort of what you're like ... well not sort of) were nowhere to be found afterwards. Neither will you be. You'll just go back to a Jest board to join all your other ignorant, low-life Jest fans to cry and whine about how the refs screwed you, or Kraft paid off Goodell, or whatever lame excuse you dolts will conjure up. Soooo typical.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Sunday, Nov 22, 2009 Patriots 31 Jets      14 Try again, skippy.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

(9/17/06- Jets 17 Pats 14)  Ended with Ellis sack.  You remember that year don't you? Ended with loss to the team Jets just beat.  See you Sunday night....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Still stuck on grammar and unwilling to say whether you're here Sunday night win or lose?  what's the matter, not feeling so confident?

I doubt Sunday night win or lose, rubelips.  I will not be plastered to a computer on the weekend, like yourself.

I may chime in pre-game, though. But, you won't be here. 

As I said I usually mostly post here Monday-Friday 8-5.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : I doubt Sunday night win or lose, rubelips.  I will not be plastered to a computer on the weekend, like yourself. I may chime in pre-game, though. But, you won't be here.  As I said I usually mostly post here Monday-Friday 8-5.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Your boss must love that.  It's better anyway, you'll need the time to compose your thoughts.  Man this is too easy......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : (9/17/06- Jets 17 Pats 14)  Ended with Ellis sack.  You remember that year don't you? Ended with loss to the team Jets just beat.  See you Sunday night....

'06?? LOL

Yeah, I remember it, barely.
    I remember Dec 6 2010 much better. So don't you, much to your dismay.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

How many years has it been since the jets were 1 and done...1969?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Your boss must love that.  It's better anyway, you'll need the time to compose your thoughts.  Man this is too easy......

Yeah, that multi-tasking while waiting on hold is the worst. My boss does the same thing, you idiot.

It won't be tough to compose anything. It'll be the same thing on 12/7.  I wish I was here to blister rubes like yourself, but I was at headquarters in NY chuckling to myself after the pasting on 12/6.

So, no real desk time that week.

One thing we do know is you'll be long, long gone on Monday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

1anddone bringing up a game from 2006?  Uhhhh ok.  You continue to show how scared you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Here are some of Joe Willie's career numbers, from Pro-Football-Reference.com, via ESPN.

• Career Record: 62-63-4.
    • Completion Percentage: 50.1 (1,886 of 3,762).
    • Touchdowns: 173.
    • Interceptions: 220.
    This guy was the Biggest fraud in NFL History with a QB Rating of around  65 for his career. He's a poor mans Rex Grossman.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Yeah, that multi-tasking while waiting on hold is the worst. My boss does the same thing, you idiot. It won't be tough to compose anything. It'll be the same thing on 12/7.  I wish I was here to blister rubes like yourself, but I was at headquarters in NY chuckling to myself after the pasting on 12/6. So, no real desk time that week. One thing we do know is you'll be long, long gone on Monday.

Does this guy remind you of anyone?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Have you been in a time warp there skippy?
    Almost 4000 posts and you don't remember Jets knocking of Pats and Brady in Foxboro the year before?  I seem to remember a Sean Ellis sack sealing it.  Get ready for the crying.  See you Sunday night as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Yeah, that multi-tasking while waiting on hold is the worst. My boss does the same thing, you idiot. It won't be tough to compose anything. It'll be the same thing on 12/7.  I wish I was here to blister rubes like yourself, but I was at headquarters in NY chuckling to myself after the pasting on 12/6. So, no real desk time that week. One thing we do know is you'll be long, long gone on Monday.

Headquarters in New York. Now that makes sense Rusty.  This really is too easy.... But I digress with this one-sided H.S. style put down stuff...  I'll leave you with this for now.....  Jets will win because of 2 things: 1st. Better talent at almost every position (excluding QB of course and maybe D-tackle- we lost Jenkins for year) and 2nd - Because of the last game.  Last game result is actually better for Jets than Pats.  I'll be back here either way after the game to take my lumps or, with class, discuss why the Jets won. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"With class"...Isn't that rich.

You don't know the first step towards being classy unless you think being classy is announcing you're classy like LaDanian Crybay Tomlinson does.

Jets will lose because this is their worst match up and Mark Sanchez is a bust in the making. You just haven't accepted that reality yet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin7. Show Bruin7's posts

In Response to It will all be over soon:
    [QUOTE]Can's wait to check in on Sunday around 8......  After first Jets wins all I saw on here was whining and crying about how bad things were for Pat's..... rebuilding, the hoodie not drafting like he use to etc.etc.... Now, all of a sudden, a nice REGULAR season role and the Pat's are unbeatable.  Well, get ready whiners like "BB Reigns".... Its one and done time again.  A team that plays D is coming to town to show the smurfs and Mr. Bundchen the door.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin7. Show Bruin7's posts

Hey 1anddone, hurry, your shift at TacoBell starts in a few minutes. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Hey 1anddone, hurry, your shift at TacoBell starts in a few minutes. 
    Posted by Bruin7[/QUOTE]

Hey 1anddone, don't forget to brush your tooth before you go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I bought a new shirt at champs today  says   MY FEET ARE HURTING FROM ALL THE As# KICKING  too funny seen it had to buy lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

What is wrong with having a headquarters in another state? I worked for a company who's HQ was in Italy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to It will all be over soon:
    [QUOTE]Can's wait to check in on Sunday around 8......  After first Jets wins all I saw on here was whining and crying about how bad things were for Pat's..... rebuilding, the hoodie not drafting like he use to etc.etc.... Now, all of a sudden, a nice REGULAR season role and the Pat's are unbeatable.  Well, get ready whiners like "BB Reigns".... Its one and done time again.  A team that plays D is coming to town to show the smurfs and Mr. Bundchen the door.....

Yawn, stretch, repeat.  Did you think of these all by yourself?  Gold star, little tumbleweed, gold star.  Another alleged Jets fan, just passing through, huh?

Enjoy the offseason.  Enjoy the draft...see how that works out for you. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE] Morning all...i think despite all the Jets talking(a bit too much for me) this is going to be a good game, the Jets will play pretty tough D, but the Pats will most likely find a way to make clutch plays when they have to, no doubt both teams have weapons to go to, both teams have great attributes--Jets D gets after the ball, the Pats just don't turn it over, this game will be closer than last time, but i just think the Pats ball efficiency will make the difference..Pat 24 Jets 16 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

It won't be- this will be a brutal beatdown of the Jets- AGAIN.  But your points are at least made in a logical reasonable way.  Welcome to the discussion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

This says it all...  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Gump,

Time for you to do something called "research". You may be a victim of a public education, but the year BEFORE 2008 was what?  A) 2007  2) 20-something  c) I don't remember   IV) Does it rally matter? I just made something up!

The correct answewr is: "A". Hmmmm.... funny thing about that year; what was it.........  I recall a Patriot victory in their first game...... and ANOTHER one in their 2nd. In fact, I recall Patriot victories in ALL 16 REGULAR SEASON GAMES!

Show me the "Jets knocking of Pats and Brady in Foxboro the year before".

PUHLEEZE!

(Hint: You take the milk OUT of the cow before drinking it.)

Sections
Shortcuts