It will all be over soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Re: It will all be over soon

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon:
    In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Gump, Time for you to do something called "research". You may be a victim of a public education, but the year BEFORE 2008 was what?  A) 2007  2) 20-something  c) I don't remember   IV) Does it rally matter? I just made something up! The correct answewr is: "A". Hmmmm.... funny thing about that year; what was it.........  I recall a Patriot victory in their first game...... and ANOTHER one in their 2nd. In fact, I recall Patriot victories in ALL 16 REGULAR SEASON GAMES! Show me the "Jets knocking of Pats and Brady in Foxboro the year before". PUHLEEZE! (Hint: You take the milk OUT of the cow before drinking it.)
    Posted by AZPAT

Sorry AZZ I already corrected this but here goes again.  It was 06', which for all of you waiting at your keyboards to tell me how long ago this was, it was more recent than last time Pat's one SB (Yeah, I know, its been longer since Jets won it...... that, however, will all be irrelevant soon)..... In any event, in that year, 07-08, I do remember another team from Jersey setting the Pat's straight....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

" I can appreciate a good troll.  I can even appreciate a good trash talker.  But really, are we being invaded by 6-year-old trolls now?  Is some elementary school teacher in NJ giving out extra points for trolling?  Show some creativity for Gods' sake.  This is akin to sticking your tongue out at us ."   Seriously...It seems with each and every passing generation of trolls, I can actually trully now metaphorically SEE the length of their vestigial tails growing ever longer after each new hatching year, And these days I swear, I can almost feel their pain in my heart of their longing eyes, Desperately scanning the horizon, as their seeking the most direct path back to the primordial sea they so dearly covet...  Waddle back to those beautiful dark depths my friends, before some n'er-do well makes some vain attempt to teach you 1st grade literacy skills...or attempts to clothe you.  Waddle away, & just maybe your progeny can de-evolve further, perhaps into some of the simplier forms of ocean algae...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I really enjoy your posts and great moniker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

1anddone is still scared.  Well after Sunday, sweety, you wont feel the fear until next season after the Pats stomp the Jets again on Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Only a jetard would know the members of the Village People...Sancheese is a member right?"     ~harley

Please now harley, you should know I still get flashbacks from this stuff, Waking at night in a sweat in the wee hours from the troll who called me a "Patriotard" long ago...  For those that don't know: After Spygate hit, obviously this BDC board was infested with the lower forms of scavenger sub-mammals, looking to justify their failed existance when the shortcomings of something's successful life, slips up in some way (called: "scavenger trolls").  Anyway, someone whom started an account simply to post the ingeniously conjoined term, "CHEATRIOTS", in large and shiny and colorful letters here, Was called out by me...  I attempted to explain the basics of grammer & poetry, stating how the term neither rhymed, nor even existed, And in fact, the only thing it had as a basis for it's trully pathetic origin & use, was similarity of 2 letters within the 2 words ("Cheatriots").  This is when the poster told me that I was simply "too d#mb" to "get it".  Then, no doubt, guffawing loudly in his basement, He subsequently called me a "PATRIOTARD," (which I thought was, in some insanely unbelievable way, Worse- because the non-term just had 1 letter in common with the words).  The troll responded back thus:  "Jesus, HOW st#pid ARE you!!??  Look, I'll explain you d#mmie: I just brilliantly combined the words 'Patriot' AND 'R#tard' together, Into 1 SINGLE Word!  AND, IF you need me to explain even FURTHER, It MEANS that you are Both, A Patriot Fan, AND, A R#tard!  Hahahahaha (and probably)- Hahahahah (some more)."

"And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin, When I am pinned and wriggling against a wall? Then how should I begin, to spit-out the butt-ends of my days and ways? And how should I presume?" 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : I really enjoy your posts and great moniker.
    Posted by neali

Compliments.....will get you everywhere.  I mean, at least with me.  I ain't even jokin' here, I can be bought & sold like a 2 buck CD at a swap meet. 8^)

Seriously though: Whenever someone says a nice thing, I realize that I'd in most probability kill for them; Whenever someone minorly insults me, I- well, I know, I'd in all probability, end their life if I got a chance...  I tell ya, It ain't easy livin' in the morallessly ambiguous world of complete Absolutes: Everyday=New best man beside me on my wedding day...Everyday=New murder to plan & scheme for...  Oye, this life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : Headquarters in New York. Now that makes sense Rusty.  This really is too easy.... But I digress with this one-sided H.S. style put down stuff...  I'll leave you with this for now.....  Jets will win because of 2 things: 1st. Better talent at almost every position (excluding QB of course and maybe D-tackle- we lost Jenkins for year) and 2nd - Because of the last game.  Last game result is actually better for Jets than Pats.  I'll be back here either way after the game to take my lumps or, with class, discuss why the Jets won. 
    Posted by 1anddone-again

You will not, you silly a$s liar.  You will run away and su¢k your thumb.  You have no logical basis for assuming, hoping for, or imagining a Jet win.  Your silly -can't shut up- team will get steamrolled, and you will bail like the total failure at life you give every indication of being.  You are a putrescent sore, a pustulant pimple on the backside of life.  Go crawl under a rock, or BACK under the rock you came from, and die quietly.  Like your team will, eventually.  Oh, except they will STILL be running their mouths after they lose, about how they are NEXT years SB favorites, and how they are the better team, etc.  JUST LIKE THE STINKING RAVENS THAT BIRTHED THIS SAD INCARNATION OF A RELENTLESSLY FAILING TEAM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon : You will not, you silly a$s liar.  You will run away and su¢k your thumb.  You have no logical basis for assuming, hoping for, or imagining a Jet win.  Your silly -can't shut up- team will get steamrolled, and you will bail like the total failure at life you give every indication of being.  You are a putrescent sore, a pustulant pimple on the backside of life.  Go crawl under a rock, or BACK under the rock you came from, and die quietly.  Like your team will, eventually.  Oh, except they will STILL be running their mouths after they lose, about how they are NEXT years SB favorites, and how they are the better team, etc.  JUST LIKE THE STINKING RAVENS THAT BIRTHED THIS SAD INCARNATION OF A RELENTLESSLY FAILING TEAM.
    Posted by Davedsone

Wow, great post.....  All those words and you managed to say nothing...  Just another delusional Pats fan.  I'm sure you were crying about how bad Pat's D was and how the Hoodie had lost his touch after week two.... Well guess what, you'll be back here singing same tune in about 20 hours.....  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to It will all be over soon:
    Can's wait to check in on Sunday around 8......  After first Jets wins all I saw on here was whining and crying about how bad things were for Pat's..... rebuilding, the hoodie not drafting like he use to etc.etc.... Now, all of a sudden, a nice REGULAR season role and the Pat's are unbeatable.  Well, get ready whiners like "BB Reigns".... Its one and done time again.  A team that plays D is coming to town to show the smurfs and Mr. Bundchen the door.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again

look at you...you criticize the people here for all the things that people say here good or bad?

in the first place, why are you here? SERIOUSLY, why are you here.

if you think the folks here are pathetic...you are far worse.

1) you spend too much time on the discussion board for a team you do not root for. why would you do that if you were not jealous of its fans?
    2) you start posting here about how your team is going to end the joy that people here have demonstrated recently. it's one thing to this on a jets board. it's another to do it here. your purpose is to just agitate. for being here, you are a bigger jerk than anyone here.
    3) if you think you are a bigger person for coming back here regardless of the game's outcome, you are wrong. don't come back here. you coming back here is just proof that you are a bigger jerk than anyone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to It will all be over soon : look at you...you criticize the people here for all the things that people say here good or bad? in the first place, why are you here? SERIOUSLY, why are you here. if you think the folks here are pathetic...you are far worse. 1) you spend too much time on the discussion board for a team you do not root for. why would you do that if you were not jealous of its fans? 2) you start posting here about how your team is going to end the joy that people here have demonstrated recently. it's one thing to this on a jets board. it's another to do it here. your purpose is to just agitate. for being here, you are a bigger jerk than anyone here. 3) if you think you are a bigger person for coming back here regardless of the game's outcome, you are wrong. don't come back here. you coming back here is just proof that you are a bigger jerk than anyone.
    Posted by seattlepat70

One of the nice things about the internet is that fans of different teams can interact.  I have enjoyed the give and take with everyone here except you.  Its a football game dude.... Relax... You're wound too tight and I hope you do not have access to any firearms... Enjoy the game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Forgive the jester fan fixation on week 2...after all is the week they won the SB....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

LT is still whining about Hobbs stomping on the logo. He doesn't mention the stupid lights out dance though. Seeing him whining after the game will give me great pleasure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Good season Pat's fans...... I don't gloat.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dante58. Show dante58's posts

i always wonder what goes on in the mind of a troll, i mean whats the point of going through all the effort just to say something stupid. i dont have enough time on my hands to post on a pats board a lot. nevermind having so much time that i go to boards of other teams make multiple accounts and post nonsense.
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08

so you don't have much time, yet you found time to respond to his stupid post.  hmmm....  i for one have TONS of time to respond to stupid posts, including yours.  too bad he was right, huh?

Sections
Shortcuts