It would make sense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

It would make sense

if denver pays more for guyton and bodden than new england will.
    the pees switch could cost us!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: It would make sense

Not to mention Wilfork

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Someone needs to shake it up.  I say thanks Josh.  I don't care if the deconstruction comes from the inside or the outside.  Just blow it up...please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

you dont think bodden signed a one-year deal here because he knew that he could shine here (after the lions debacle) and then sign a big contact somewhere else? thats how i see this guy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

posted at 1/19/2010 5:31 PM EST
    First: 9/25/2009
    Last: 1/19/2010
    I like Guyton but we would live with out him, and I would hate to see us lose Bodden but with Bodden I feel like it is way less likely. Leigh Bodden has been playing for bad team after bad team and he was really happy to finally be a part of a winning team this year with the Pats and I dont see him giving that up for the Bronco's considering he would have no idea whether or not that team could make the playoffs or not. I think its less about money for Bodden so I hope we resign him. And I am not worried about Wilfork one bit he will retire a Patriot.
    Earth to Taz - these guys just want money.  Just like everyone else.

Sections
Shortcuts