It's a beautiful new day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's a beautiful new day

I'm pretty happy, weather is nice for a change, we don't have Albert to kick around anymore, and I'm feeling really good about our ability to beat the Jests again.  It was a tough week, bad loss, lots of frantic discussion here, lots of Jet troll activity, (funny how they disappeared until JUST THIS WEEK) but it's a beautiful day, and I'm a Patriot fan, so everything is O.K. after all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: It's a beautiful new day

I concur. Woke up feeling good today. Got the L out my system and Im ready to think positive thoughts...  I apologize for all my rants yesterday but it was necessary for me to get it off my chest.

I think the team feels the same way now that they got that "t urd" off the team. Guys like that can bring everyones production down. Take it from me, i work with a few alberts. Guys getting paid a lot to do nothing and it wears on your other players.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Good positive thread, Dave.  I like!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: It's a beautiful new day:
    [QUOTE]Since everyone is confessing, I will do the same, especially to Shizzly. I was out of line for getting personal. I apologize for resorting to namecalling after being under attack.  Admittedly, it's beyond frustrating to make strong points, support it and continue to be trolled by the same people. At the end of the day, most of us who aren't trolls or posing fans, all want the same end result. Any chance the mods can step in after losses? Probably too much to ask.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I've noticed a lot of bickering amongst Pats fans after a loss but it's obvious who the pink hat fans are and who the true fans are.  Even some of the true fans have bickered back and forth with each other on here but I can guarantee that if we were all out at a Patriots bar knocking back a few, we'd have our disagreements but there wouldn't be any hostility.  In the end, we're all Pats fans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Great game this weekend. Like the Patriots chances. Someone that has not been doing a lot this year will have a breakout game. Think the staff will be looking for it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to It's a beautiful new day:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty happy, weather is nice for a change, we don't have Albert to kick around anymore, and I'm feeling really good about our ability to beat the Jests again.  It was a tough week, bad loss, lots of frantic discussion here, lots of Jet troll activity, (funny how they disappeared until JUST THIS WEEK) but it's a beautiful day, and I'm a Patriot fan, so everything is O.K. after all.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

The weather is perfect up here in Syracuse too. Any more days like this and National Grid will want a rate hike to cover losses inured from people not having to turn on their heat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I love you guys! you too Russ.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Life is Grand!  A bit cold in my area but still can't complain!  Let me just throw a shout out to the Vets out there since Veterans Day is Friday..Thank you!!

Excited for the game!  I realize I take it too seriously when in fact a win or loss doesn't really matter in the scheme of my life.  My Kids, Family, Fiends, Faith and Chicks!! thats all that matters!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Nicest thread in 3 days...these games make for an interesting season too as opposed to lopsided wins ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Since everyone is confessing, I will do the same, especially to Shizzly. I was out of line for getting personal. I apologize for resorting to namecalling after being under attack.  Admittedly, it's beyond frustrating to make strong points, support it and continue to be trolled by the same people. At the end of the day, most of us who aren't trolls or posing fans, all want the same end result. Any chance the mods can step in after losses? Probably too much to ask.

Yeah, I'm guessing about the same chance as winning Megabucks.  I reported someone and got the thread deleted, but other times no.  It's hit or miss.  I don't really care about fan on fan violence, but if someone is here AS A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM, they should be booted if reported enough.  I would also like to see a ban on starting discussions until someone has 500 posts or so.  That would fix some of it.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Patriots 28-17

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

My wife leaves the room in the third quarter during games like last one.  I get "grouchy".  Anyone else think they can feel a Patriot loss at the beginning of the game?  There is a certain "flat" quality about all of them, the stinkers, I mean.  Just not hitting things, etc, that the Pats don't seem to recover well from.  Exception last years first Buffalo game, where Brady pulled it straight out of his rectum right at the very end.  People forget that game, I think.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

God bless us everyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

LMAO @ digger.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I like the positivity as well. I still think regardless of what happens on Sunday this can be a 12-4 team with the second half of the year schedule. I think the defensive line has some addition by subtraction with the removal of Haynesworth. I really like how Love has been playing the last few games. I would rather have him out there getting reps than Big Al at this point.

I am not sure what Ellis has left in the tank, but I think Carter is the best edge rusher we have had in a while and the best free agent signing since Harrison. Deaderick is solid on the other end so the main front four is really starting to come together.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Man I'm feeling the love here now, I love you guys.......in a manly kind of way! :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

:) glad to see everybody in a better mood.

Pats 24 Jets 20

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

I agree with you Davedsone, I can feel a loss early in the game I always can and my wife thinks it's amazing/weird that I can call it before halftime.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Looking forward to the Patriots coming to Denver on December 18th!  

Hoping we get a blizzard!  30 yard line, 20 rows up....for only $77!!!! (Bought through a city required half price sale, they have to sell 2000 tickets at half price for each game)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Brady said it best  "we'll see what this team is made of this week"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Looking forward to the Patriots coming to Denver on December 18th!   Hoping we get a blizzard!  30 yard line, 20 rows up....for only $77!!!! (Bought through a city required half price sale, they have to sell 2000 tickets at half price for each game)
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Good score!  But man, that will be a cold game!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Looking forward to the Patriots coming to Denver on December 18th!   Hoping we get a blizzard!  30 yard line, 20 rows up....for only $77!!!! (Bought through a city required half price sale, they have to sell 2000 tickets at half price for each game)
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I lived in Colorado Springs for a couple of years.  Nice country.  Although I never went to a Broncos game at Mile High, I did see them in San Diego once.

Sections
Shortcuts