It's a disgrace when only 3 people did there jobs rest were dead weight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Once again only 3 people did there Jobs
    Kevin Faulk which he always gives over 100% ever game same w/ Vince Willfork and also Edelman Rest just DISGRACED THERE UNIFORMS and DISGRACED THERE FANS If I was at the game I would have been BOOING YOU ALSO AND THROWING THINGS AT YOU TO WAKE YOU UP They all Looked like they Just wanted this Season over Now maybe alot of them HAVE JUST  EARNED THERE WAY  OUT OF New England cause they proved They just didn't want to be there.  YOU PATS PLAYERS Starting w/ Brady you are all a disgrace 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

Re: It's a disgrace when only 3 people did there jobs rest were dead weight

Edelmen was the one bright spot for me. He caught everything thrown his way and really stepped up in a big playoff game when it counted. The energy and toughness he showed really stood out for me. I just hope the Pats utilize him better next year. I want to see him on the field making those types of plays more often.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he didnt do anything until the 4th qtr,but he could get better in time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Wilfork was blown up on the first play, watch it again Ray Rice runs right through the spot VW was in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

harley,this is why i dont give the defense all the credit like many do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I concur.  However, if you check my early posts for this season, I was extremely critical during the first 5 games; pointing out that the way the team is playing would certainly lead to an early exit if they earned a play-off birth.  Of course, the non-rational idiots maligned me (and my posts), pointing only at their record...good enough to get into the play-offs.

Well, there you have it folks- TRUTH.  Unless a team is playing great ball, they cannot (and will not) progress in the SB tournament, simply put.  The record bit is superfluous at this junction.  We saw it in 2007 at one extreme (i.e. last half of the last game); in 2009 first half of game one at the other.

FYI: I wasn't criticising the team because I'm not a fan.  Rather, I was concerned that what was transpiring on the field in regards to performance would not cut it down the stretch.  Unfortunately, this ruffled the ego/feathers of those who always see the glass as...overflowing.  Although it's a cute bit of sentiment, it just doesn' fit into the demands that reality places on what is offered.  Once again, the truth is bitter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

This team has no personality, no character.  Due to a few things mostly we lost key veterans and the face of the team TB.  Him leaving was a bigger impact than most thought because this team has always put someone in and would step up but I think back to the year TB was out because medical reasons and the team looked lost on D and was not the same.

I know a single player is not supposed to have that big of an impact but when you also loss other leader it is too much to overcome.  Mayo is a great player but by his own account is a quiet leader.

I posted yesterday I want to see the following, Willie Teddy as coaches on the sideline.  They can't play anymore but they would make some very good coaches.  They did it while playing why not bring them back in?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Harley Wilfork was moved out of the middle by 2 guys on every play. When that happens one of the inside LBs needs to fill the hole

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Vollmer actually had a good game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I dont think they tried hard enough to get Edelman the ball more. The kid was the only bright spot on a terrible offense

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from atopgun55. Show atopgun55's posts

If it's true that Randy Moss was joking after the game that it was time to go home and count his money and he didn't know if he'd be finished before the Super Bowl, add him to the roster of expendable dead weight.  God help the NE Patriots.  

Sections
Shortcuts