"It's A League Matter" - BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spygate was and is the black eye that the pats organization and their fans have been living with for almost 10 years now.

In that time the pats have sputtered at best. NO WC's since. Call it the Curse of Spygate but don't you dare call it a farce!!! The guy cheated the greatest game ver played. I can only hope he gets what is coming to him.

The NO SB's in what is now 10 years works for me but I think BB's time in the League is about to end!Nobody id bigger then the game.

Also all of you remember this-Without Tom Brady BB is absolutely nothing-Genuis my A ss!

You got that wrong:

1. BB was the coaching force behind the NYG SB wins - he coached the D. Parcells is not much of an offensive guy anyway. ANd it was the Giants D that made them good.

2. BB has been the best coach in the league over the last 13 years. Easily. Zero competition.

3. There was no cheating in any of the SBs. TOo bad you dont like that. You sould like that zero DE from that 2 win team in Houstan. What a laugh. 

4. Essentially every team in the league did what NE was doing and many outside the Pasts have admitted to. That you dont like that shows how meaningless your opinion is

5. 16-0 following the accusation

6. If not for the luckiest play in SB history - the magic helmet catch, the Pats win SB following the 2007 season. Byt he way, the WR never caught another pass in the NFL. You cant make it up....!

7. If not for one choke dropped pass by Wes and a throw and catch way better than they play (Manningham is not much of anything... he has essentially done nothing else in his career except that one catch) the Pats beat NYG again

8. If EITHER Gronk OR Mankins are healthy in the last SB appearance they beat NYG

9. It is really clear that the Pats are the most consistently SB competative team in the league. They do not dominate right now but they compete and challenge and are in the hunt EVERY year. That you cry over it is just too bad for you.... boo hoo...

[/QUOTE]

1. No Parcells=No Bellichick...been over it ad nauseum

6. and 8. you just can't stop with the sore losing and excuses and rationalizing after all this time??!!

counting oct 2011 in Foxboro in games that count it's Jints 3 Pats 0

you have to eventually let it go Porto-it makes u look classless and its bad for your health-really

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Actually I think it is pretty fair to disagree with me on these but I think what I said is true. Parcells helped BB become a great coach. BB learned some things from Parcels. But Parcells benefited by having BB his D coach. THe Giants were all about D back then. Not that they had a bad O, they were efficient. But that O would not have been so good had they not had that D to rely on. ANd BB was the brains behind that D. A talented D. It was not just his brains. Heck Taylor might be the most dominating LB ever. LIke Grink dominates right now at his position. But it was BB as the brains behind that D and it was that D that made that team a playoff team let alone a SB team.

As for the two losses to the Giants.. time does not change facts. To think the helmet catch was somehow related to anythiung but wild luck is wishful thinking. How many times has it happened? And how many passes did THAT WR catch after that pass in his career (ZERO my friend). No, that is what it is. I will give you that the Giants played over their head during the entire playoffs including the game in GB. THey showed their metal. They were intense. The helmet catch was due to a player playing over his head literally (!) and being intense. Some luck there....

And the next SB for them they had to get TWO dropped punts by SF - not caused by a hit, jsut plain dropped, in order to get passed SF. There is luck there my friend. time does not change that. And the injuries to Mankins and Gronk... they are facts. And the Manning ham play... well, outside of NY Giants fans is there a SINGLE catch anyone esle in the world remembers that guy ever making? Heck many Giants fans would be hard pressed to sight other big and tremendous plays by that guy. Not a bad athelete but not anything special as WR.

I get you disagree. And I dont blame you for it. But I stand by what I said. I dont think it is really that debatable but I realize it is not everyone's take.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re:

Leon, whats wrong your momma dont love you? Wont make you samiches anymore?! ROFL Got to spend all your time in the forum of the big brother you truly love and admire and wish you could be like? It is so obvious!! Troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I loved this response when prompted to address the slander from Antonio Smith. I've suggested for years that the Pats sue or pick up the phone when this slanderous commentary comes up, and I am not kidding. Unless of course, Kraft and BB aren't allowed to mention a word of it based on Goodell's poor handling of the witch hunt and what BB knows about other organizations scouting them legally for years and years (pre 2006).

I think if Goodell did his job, he could put a lot of this crap to rest. 

As a Pats fan, as I am sure many here will attest, this is becoming absolutely ridiculous on an annual basis.

We've been the victims of 2 losses with conjured up calls or non calls and see our entire D Line held for games with no calls to the point games are manipulated to favor our opponents in every fashion imaginable.

I don't want to hear about some kind of magical spying operation because NE's offense finally got it going in the second half pretty much like they are capable of doing at any time this year, especially with Gronk back.

But, I loved how BB publicly pointed to Goodell, basically saying "it's your serve, Roger."

I'd love to know if the Krafts pick up the phone behind the scenes or if the Krafts and BB have signed off on some kind an indemnity clause which blocks them from talking about the fraudulent witch hunt known as Spygate.

[/QUOTE]
    can it really be slanderous when a history of such things exists?

maybe the its all a bunch of staged propaganda to keep the pats at the front of the news.  Maybe the krafts are actually pulling strings behind the curtain. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

what if bb tripped up jacoby though?

[/QUOTE]

Well he did do a dance with Marvin Harrison to keep him from getting back on the field.  And it has been shown that the pats used the "sideline wall" to inhibit opponents returns.  Would anybody have been surprised if the coach was him and not Tomlin?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Spygate was and is the black eye that the pats organization and their fans have been living with for almost 10 years now.

In that time the pats have sputtered at best. NO WC's since. Call it the Curse of Spygate but don't you dare call it a farce!!! The guy cheated the greatest game ver played. I can only hope he gets what is coming to him.

The NO SB's in what is now 10 years works for me but I think BB's time in the League is about to end!Nobody id bigger then the game.

Also all of you remember this-Without Tom Brady BB is absolutely nothing-Genuis my A ss!

[/QUOTE]

You got that wrong:

1. BB was the coaching force behind the NYG SB wins - he coached the D. Parcells is not much of an offensive guy anyway. ANd it was the Giants D that made them good.

2. BB has been the best coach in the league over the last 13 years. Easily. Zero competition.

3. There was no cheating in any of the SBs. TOo bad you dont like that. You sould like that zero DE from that 2 win team in Houstan. What a laugh. 

4. Essentially every team in the league did what NE was doing and many outside the Pasts have admitted to. That you dont like that shows how meaningless your opinion is

5. 16-0 following the accusation

6. If not for the luckiest play in SB history - the magic helmet catch, the Pats win SB following the 2007 season. Byt he way, the WR never caught another pass in the NFL. You cant make it up....!

7. If not for one choke dropped pass by Wes and a throw and catch way better than they play (Manningham is not much of anything... he has essentially done nothing else in his career except that one catch) the Pats beat NYG again

8. If EITHER Gronk OR Mankins are healthy in the last SB appearance they beat NYG

9. It is really clear that the Pats are the most consistently SB competative team in the league. They do not dominate right now but they compete and challenge and are in the hunt EVERY year. That you cry over it is just too bad for you.... boo hoo...

[/QUOTE]

1. No Parcells=No Bellichick...been over it ad nauseum

6. and 8. you just can't stop with the sore losing and excuses and rationalizing after all this time??!!

counting oct 2011 in Foxboro in games that count it's Jints 3 Pats 0

you have to eventually let it go Porto-it makes u look classless and its bad for your health-really

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Actually I think it is pretty fair to disagree with me on these but I think what I said is true. Parcells helped BB become a great coach. BB learned some things from Parcels. But Parcells benefited by having BB his D coach. THe Giants were all about D back then. Not that they had a bad O, they were efficient. But that O would not have been so good had they not had that D to rely on. ANd BB was the brains behind that D. A talented D. It was not just his brains. Heck Taylor might be the most dominating LB ever. LIke Grink dominates right now at his position. But it was BB as the brains behind that D and it was that D that made that team a playoff team let alone a SB team.

As for the two losses to the Giants.. time does not change facts. To think the helmet catch was somehow related to anythiung but wild luck is wishful thinking. How many times has it happened? And how many passes did THAT WR catch after that pass in his career (ZERO my friend). No, that is what it is. I will give you that the Giants played over their head during the entire playoffs including the game in GB. THey showed their metal. They were intense. The helmet catch was due to a player playing over his head literally (!) and being intense. Some luck there....

And the next SB for them they had to get TWO dropped punts by SF - not caused by a hit, jsut plain dropped, in order to get passed SF. There is luck there my friend. time does not change that. And the injuries to Mankins and Gronk... they are facts. And the Manning ham play... well, outside of NY Giants fans is there a SINGLE catch anyone esle in the world remembers that guy ever making? Heck many Giants fans would be hard pressed to sight other big and tremendous plays by that guy. Not a bad athelete but not anything special as WR.

I get you disagree. And I dont blame you for it. But I stand by what I said. I dont think it is really that debatable but I realize it is not everyone's take.

[/QUOTE]

no it's all very debatable but it's really beating a long dead horse by now either way

i do appreciate ur more rational and thoughtful opine instead of the rant previously tho

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re:

Parcells rode BBs coat tails.  When BB left Parcells turned back into a nobody and BB kept collecting Super Bowl rings.  Those are the facts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re:

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Parcells rode BBs coat tails.  When BB left Parcells turned back into a nobody and BB kept collecting Super Bowl rings.  Those are the facts.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, nobody's said it better than this.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Retro-P. Show Retro-P's posts

Re:

0-2 in Superbowls since SPYGATE was revealed....only the Patsie fans here would find solace in that!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Self proclaimed dynasty of the AFC Least! NFL Football GIANTS own the Pasties....learn it, love it, live it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Come on. Admit it.

You're still hurt by the fact that Bill refused to coach the Jets.

Who can blame him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Re:

Man, my list of posters to ignore grows every day. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

before i rebut such nonsense forn the 100th time i will ask you this:

You mean like how Bellichick has ridden Tom Brady's coattails?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, nobody's said it better than this.

[/QUOTE]

yes and just as wrong as all the ways everybody has said similar things : )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

In response to lioneljoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man, my list of posters to ignore grows every day. 

[/QUOTE]

with 25 posts to your name are you serious with this ??

16. This post has been removed.