In response to 42AND46's comment:
In response to portfolio1's comment:
In response to HeygangLH's comment:
Spygate was and is the black eye that the pats organization and their fans have been living with for almost 10 years now.
In that time the pats have sputtered at best. NO WC's since. Call it the Curse of Spygate but don't you dare call it a farce!!! The guy cheated the greatest game ver played. I can only hope he gets what is coming to him.
The NO SB's in what is now 10 years works for me but I think BB's time in the League is about to end!Nobody id bigger then the game.
Also all of you remember this-Without Tom Brady BB is absolutely nothing-Genuis my A ss!
You got that wrong:
1. BB was the coaching force behind the NYG SB wins - he coached the D. Parcells is not much of an offensive guy anyway. ANd it was the Giants D that made them good.
2. BB has been the best coach in the league over the last 13 years. Easily. Zero competition.
3. There was no cheating in any of the SBs. TOo bad you dont like that. You sould like that zero DE from that 2 win team in Houstan. What a laugh.
4. Essentially every team in the league did what NE was doing and many outside the Pasts have admitted to. That you dont like that shows how meaningless your opinion is
5. 16-0 following the accusation
6. If not for the luckiest play in SB history - the magic helmet catch, the Pats win SB following the 2007 season. Byt he way, the WR never caught another pass in the NFL. You cant make it up....!
7. If not for one choke dropped pass by Wes and a throw and catch way better than they play (Manningham is not much of anything... he has essentially done nothing else in his career except that one catch) the Pats beat NYG again
8. If EITHER Gronk OR Mankins are healthy in the last SB appearance they beat NYG
9. It is really clear that the Pats are the most consistently SB competative team in the league. They do not dominate right now but they compete and challenge and are in the hunt EVERY year. That you cry over it is just too bad for you.... boo hoo...
1. No Parcells=No Bellichick...been over it ad nauseum
6. and 8. you just can't stop with the sore losing and excuses and rationalizing after all this time??!!
counting oct 2011 in Foxboro in games that count it's Jints 3 Pats 0
you have to eventually let it go Porto-it makes u look classless and its bad for your health-really
Actually I think it is pretty fair to disagree with me on these but I think what I said is true. Parcells helped BB become a great coach. BB learned some things from Parcels. But Parcells benefited by having BB his D coach. THe Giants were all about D back then. Not that they had a bad O, they were efficient. But that O would not have been so good had they not had that D to rely on. ANd BB was the brains behind that D. A talented D. It was not just his brains. Heck Taylor might be the most dominating LB ever. LIke Grink dominates right now at his position. But it was BB as the brains behind that D and it was that D that made that team a playoff team let alone a SB team.
As for the two losses to the Giants.. time does not change facts. To think the helmet catch was somehow related to anythiung but wild luck is wishful thinking. How many times has it happened? And how many passes did THAT WR catch after that pass in his career (ZERO my friend). No, that is what it is. I will give you that the Giants played over their head during the entire playoffs including the game in GB. THey showed their metal. They were intense. The helmet catch was due to a player playing over his head literally (!) and being intense. Some luck there....
And the next SB for them they had to get TWO dropped punts by SF - not caused by a hit, jsut plain dropped, in order to get passed SF. There is luck there my friend. time does not change that. And the injuries to Mankins and Gronk... they are facts. And the Manning ham play... well, outside of NY Giants fans is there a SINGLE catch anyone esle in the world remembers that guy ever making? Heck many Giants fans would be hard pressed to sight other big and tremendous plays by that guy. Not a bad athelete but not anything special as WR.
I get you disagree. And I dont blame you for it. But I stand by what I said. I dont think it is really that debatable but I realize it is not everyone's take.