IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!

no way they make the playoffs. schedule is tough, turnover prone, eli has regressed (may be injury or plaxico related) and defense simply isnt what it used to be!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!

The Broncos totally dominated that game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Indeed the Giants were a one year wonder. Actually a 4 game wonder. They were equally brutal at times in the 07 Season. 

Eli is the most overrated QB in the League. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!:
    no way they make the playoffs. schedule is tough, turnover prone, eli has regressed (may be injury or plaxico related) and defense simply isnt what it used to be!
    Posted by choircontrarian

How do you regress when you are an average NFL QB? Become below average? Elly is a NY media creation & part of Goodells marketing campaign for the NFL. His dad wanted him in NY so that he would make money in endorsements, because if he had stayed in San Diego people would realize he is what he is. He would have been nothing more than the answer to a trivia question about being the younger brother of a talented QB. He would have played a few seasons & then be cut.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Watching that game, there were times when the Giants looked as bad as the Lions.  It isn't just Eli, either.  Defense isn't communicating well at all, they're leaving guys wide open in man coverage, etc.  Just awful. 

I thought they'd give the Broncos at least a bit of a game.  So much for that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Couldn't happen to a nicer team. eli annoys me even more than peyton. talk about a mouth breather.
    the irony is that both won a superbowl via gifts from the refs, against the pats. should be an asterisk on both of them in the record books.
    (peyton never should have been there due to yet another phanton PI call in the 2006 AFC championship at, of course, indy. Manning lite relied on a series of miracles for his one and only SB title. Since when is a ball balanced on the top of your head "under control"?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

God, it seems like just 9 weeks ago they were talking about a New York vs. New York Superbowl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!:
    God, it seems like just 9 weeks ago they were talking about a New York vs. New York Superbowl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Posted by KellieMB

+1.

I like that attitude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Couldn't happen to a nicer team. eli annoys me even more than peyton. talk about a mouth breather. the irony is that both won a superbowl via gifts from the refs, against the pats. should be an asterisk on both of them in the record books. (peyton never should have been there due to yet another phanton PI call in the 2006 AFC championship at, of course, indy. Manning lite relied on a series of miracles for his one and only SB title. Since when is a ball balanced on the top of your head "under control"?)
    Posted by unclealfie

It really is a shame that they will be on the list of QBs who have won superbowls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by KellieMB

I think all of NY is still watching their eggs, wondering if they will hatch!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I despise anything with the manning name, who else demands where their going to play, and why I never liked elway.

As far as the giants demise, don't forget the overrated pin head Tom C.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trub63. Show trub63's posts

i dont think any of us pats fans want the giants to make the playoffs. i still think they will. their next two games are at home against two choking teams. the giants will turn it around. i just hope they dont get hot again and make it to the superbowl. they are the last team i want to play. losing to a team from new york is nothing but a nightmare. i just hope they dont make it or get beat in the playoffs!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : Wow........do all Pat fans continue to live in the past?  STILL not over that SB loss to the Giants?  Wow.............
    Posted by MYNJJets

Bitter that football season is over in NY before Dec 1?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : Wow........do all Pat fans continue to live in the past?  STILL not over that SB loss to the Giants?  Wow.............
    Posted by MYNJJets

Do you find it sad that the only way a Jets fan can talk smack is to reference the victories of other teams?

Hey, great job on your Week 2 Super Bowl win. I guess we'll see you next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Posted by MYNJJets

You're just mad because as a Jet fan this is the time of year you turn your NY hat around and start pretending your a Giants fan and you can't even do that this year.

At least our "past" isn't 1969 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

The giants su@k, just like the Jets. WHere is that annoying Jints fan guy who only shows up when the Giants win? Better yet, where is Leon who always like to say, "that's ok the Jets lost at least our Giants won."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Posted by MYNJJets

Seems to me we are living in the present and enjoying our lead in the division. How about you Jets fan are you still dwelling on the as@ kicking we put on your pathetic Jets team?

AFC East TeamW L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5
    New England Patriots 730.700290164126336-01-33-1.7505-3.6252-01W4-1
    Miami Dolphins 550.500242244-2283-22-33-1.7503-3.5002-22W3-2
    New York Jets 460.40021318924242-32-31-4.2004-5.4440-13L1-4
    Buffalo Bills 370.300155228-73151-32-41-2.3331-6.1432-13L2-3

NFC East TeamW L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5
    Dallas Cowboys 830.72725518273305-13-22-1.6676-2.7502-12W4-1
    Philadelphia Eagles 640.60026620462293-23-22-1.6675-2.7141-21W3-2
    New York Giants 650.54527226111293-23-32-1.6674-3.5712-21L1-4
    Washington Redskins 370.300146178-32153-20-50-3.0002-6.2501-11L1-4

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Posted by MYNJJets

Did you know it's been approximately 14,930 days since Joe "can I kiss you" Namath ran off the field holding up the the #1 finger...HUH! who knew that Joe the Drunk was prophet?....and he was right ONE super bowl and that's it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

harley,

The funny thing is if Joe (the drunk/jerk) were playing in these days, he wouldn't be able to hold up that 1 finger!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

southn, Drunk Joe has other things on his mind these days, his dogs have been attacking people in the Palm Springs neighborhood he lives in. Must be jet fans asking him to come back lol.

I have a brother in St.Mary's Ga. are you anywhere near there?
    I'm in Northern Vermont and I rode there and back last year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The giants su@k, just like the Jets. WHere is that annoying Jints fan guy who only shows up when the Giants win? Better yet, where is Leon who always like to say, "that's ok the Jets lost at least our Giants won."
    Posted by kman2004

He is showing up less and less. 

Another reason to love it when the Giants lose.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : Seems to me we are living in the present and enjoying our lead in the division. How about you Jets fan are you still dwelling on the as@ kicking we put on your pathetic Jets team? AFC East Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5 New England Patriots 7 3 0 .700 290 164 126 33 6-0 1-3 3-1 .750 5-3 .625 2-0 1W 4-1 Miami Dolphins 5 5 0 .500 242 244 -2 28 3-2 2-3 3-1 .750 3-3 .500 2-2 2W 3-2 New York Jets 4 6 0 .400 213 189 24 24 2-3 2-3 1-4 .200 4-5 .444 0-1 3L 1-4 Buffalo Bills 3 7 0 .300 155 228 -73 15 1-3 2-4 1-2 .333 1-6 .143 2-1 3L 2-3 NFC East Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5 Dallas Cowboys 8 3 0 .727 255 182 73 30 5-1 3-2 2-1 .667 6-2 .750 2-1 2W 4-1 Philadelphia Eagles 6 4 0 .600 266 204 62 29 3-2 3-2 2-1 .667 5-2 .714 1-2 1W 3-2 New York Giants 6 5 0 .545 272 261 11 29 3-2 3-3 2-1 .667 4-3 .571 2-2 1L 1-4 Washington Redskins 3 7 0 .300 146 178 -32 15 3-2 0-5 0-3 .000 2-6 .250 1-1 1L 1-4
    Posted by kman2004

I am in a quandary this week. I now live in the DC area. Do I root for the Redskins or the Eagles? Normally, I would root for the Skins, but I would like to see the Eagles put some distance between them and the Giants. But, there is also the potential that if the Redskins win, they would come that much closer to putting the Giants into 4th in the NFC East. I guess either way is Win-Win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : I am in a quandary this week. I now live in the DC area. Do I root for the Redskins or the Eagles? Normally, I would root for the Skins, but I would like to see the Eagles put some distance between them and the Giants. But, there is also the potential that if the Redskins win, they would come that much closer to putting the Giants into 4th in the NFC East. I guess either way is Win-Win.
    Posted by EnochRoot

I live in the Annapolis area ( Kent Island) and my kids all grew up in Maryland since moving down from NE in '79.  So, Raven's is their fav team.  Otherwise, as a Pats fan, I really don't care about the Ravens or the Skins.  Since the Skins are in the NFC, why do you have to root for either team?  Just curious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : I am in a quandary this week. I now live in the DC area. Do I root for the Redskins or the Eagles? Normally, I would root for the Skins, but I would like to see the Eagles put some distance between them and the Giants. But, there is also the potential that if the Redskins win, they would come that much closer to putting the Giants into 4th in the NFC East. I guess either way is Win-Win.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Easy. A Philly loss subtracts from the strength of victory winning perecentage of the Chargers,' by virtue of the fact that the Bolts beat the Eagles. This means it helps NE secure a bye.

So you want the Eagles to lose, because it is in the best interest of the Patriots' tiebreakers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : I live in the Annapolis area ( Kent Island) and my kids all grew up in Maryland since moving down from NE in '79.  So, Raven's is their fav team.  Otherwise, as a Pats fan, I really don't care about the Ravens or the Skins.  Since the Skins are in the NFC, why do you have to root for either team?  Just curious.
    Posted by agcsbill
    likewise with me.. i live in the baltimore inner harbor area.  i lived in boston area for over 20 years. u dont appreciate it til its gone. i would myself though if i had to watch only the redskins each week. i actually have grown to have some fondness for the ravens. they are just a bit too raw and immature at very key moments in the game and the coach is still kind of findg himself. they should be better next year as flacco continues to develop. having to be exposed to the orioles is no picnic. boston, the sportg mecca for now. here, its all ravens all the time with low culture. hey, 1st mariner.. where are u? wow, u have held out for 30 years.. pretty impressive! what happens/happened when pats play the ravens in your household?

Sections
Shortcuts