It's gone too far!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It's gone too far!

I get off work and I would like to come to a Patriots forum and discuss football. But, no! What do I get? Threads inundated with Rusty and everyone else all over his stupid posts. We all get it already,he d!cks around with people and enjoys it. I don't even bother posting anymore because most of you would rather ignore football discussion and give attention to an attention whore! I just try to filter the stupidity and look for useful news.

I can see why so many have left this forum....

So, please if you don't like Rusty put him on ignore or don't quote his comments and converse with him. EVERY SINGLE THREAD I read tonight was taken over by troll talk and accusations. It's so childish and lame, so sad this is what has become of this board!

Please, I beg of you guys to just let it go! It's so old at this point it's gone from annoying, to funny, to now painful to see and read.

Here is to a revolution of this forum to focus on football and find the willpower not to give two sh!ts about trolls and their need to distract you from real football discussion!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: It's gone too far!

It's pre-season.  It's okay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I've had him on ignore since the draft. Life's much better not seeing the posts

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

You are blaming me for being honest, right and pointing out trolls? WOW.

Why do the mods delete a simple update that Von Miller is suspended for 6 games for example? Can you explain that one?

Wouldn't it be easier to ban clear trolls and let other adults discuss?

For example, Cuban Pete said today that Vallone has been better than Tommy Kelly and that statement is not deleted or censored. Cuban Pete, as a clear troll here, is not banned.

Yet, I am harrassed and censored, backing my points and staying consistent

No, I am blaming everyone. You need to take some blame for this also dude, just as the people who goat you into these needless arguments. I also have to agree some of your posts don't deserve to be deleted, however some really do!

I never called you out personally for trolling, however you do stir up some stuff and are quick to name calling and character attack. If we all just discuss football and leave our egos at the door this would be a better forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's pre-season.  It's okay.

It's been like this for years, whether it's him or someone else. The thread isn't just about Rusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The mods have banned him 25+ times. He keeps coming back 5 minutes later. Until the ban is applied permanently, this is what you will have.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

This is like blaming only Brady for our most recent super bowls loses, and not put the blame on the team as a whole. Here we can't only blame Rusty ( Although I don't like the fact that he has to bring Brady as the only one to be blame in almost every argument he makes and not include the failure of the defense) but there are lots of posters here who complain about him being a troll or ruining threads, yet the also do the same as him with their back and forth..Its pretty childish to say the least. It takes away from pretty good discussions, make me want to go to another board to read about the pats..

That being said, I have no problems if they want to continue their childish ways, even if some of them are what over 40 years old? amazing!!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

make me want to go to another board to read about the pats..

Enjoy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

but there are lots of posters here who complain about him being a troll or ruining threads, yet the also do the same as him with their back and forth

Do you seriously think every Pats fan is going to sit on their hands in the face of Rusty's insane ramblings? Will NEVER happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

but there are lots of posters here who complain about him being a troll or ruining threads, yet the also do the same as him with their back and forth

Do you seriously think every Pats fan is going to sit on their hands in the face of Rusty's insane ramblings? Will NEVER happen.

I do. what's insane is to do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result. If some of the posters that go at it with him all the time, they keep complaining all the time, but yet they don't change a thing..nothing else will change. Some times you need to be the better man, and do what's right and not what your ego is telling you to do. He can call me a pink hat, or whatever, that doesn't give me the right to call him a BB B-Washer, why? because I'm past that age that name calling will not affect me, specially on a forum. But this has no ending to it, you just gotta live with it and move on. Let him talk by himself or with butchise, they seem to like each other a lot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I do. what's insane is to do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result. If some of the posters that go at it with him all the time, they keep complaining all the time, but yet they don't change a thing..nothing else will change. Some times you need to be the better man, and do what's right and not what your ego is telling you to do. He can call me a pink hat, or whatever, that doesn't give me the right to call him a BB B-Washer, why? because I'm past that age that name calling will not affect me, specially on a forum. But this has no ending to it, you just gotta live with it and move on. Let him talk by himself or with butchise, they seem to like each other a lot.

He just needs to go away.  The mods have spoken, they keep banning him yet he circumvents the system.  I am sure if there was a way of banning him for good he would have been gone a long time ago. 

He has no respect for anyone here, including the mods and the rules of the forum.  I have been on many forums over the years and I must say he is with out a doubt the worst forum member I have ever seen.  The guy has some serious problems and unfortunately he found this forum to be a part of and share his life problems.  Very sad but very true.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What part about it's not going to happen didn't you understand?

Who says anybody is expecting a different result? The imbecile Rusty shows not an iota of changed behavior no matter how many facts are laid before him.

One big reason to oppose Rusty's idiocy is that most boards like this have MANY more readers than posters. To let Rusty's lies and fabrications be made unopposed would possibly allow the opinion of an unaware reader to be swayed. Few of us are willing to let that happen.

Additionally, Tom Brady has done so much for this team we all follow and love, I for one will defend him against Rusty's attacks eternally because Tom deserves his fans to defend him.

You can sit by and ignore it if you like.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I am sure if there was a way of banning him for good he would have been gone a long time ago. 

There is a way, but the system doesn't allow for it I suspect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am sure if there was a way of banning him for good he would have been gone a long time ago. 

There isn't a way.  Best possible way is an IP ban but that wouldn't stop someone from using a different IP.  Work, home, starbucks, the neighbor's wireless internet, proxy server...... there are ways around IP bans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There isn't a way.  Best possible way is an IP ban but that wouldn't stop someone from using a different IP.  Work, home, starbucks, the neighbor's wireless internet, proxy server...... there are ways around IP bans.

The best way is to tie accounts to an ISP e-mail and do IP address as well. There are a limited number of possible ISP mails one could use. Rusty would have run out of them long ago. LMAO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Who says anybody is expecting a different result? The imbecile Rusty shows not an iota of changed behavior no matter how many facts are laid before him.

One big reason to oppose Rusty's idiocy is that most boards like this have MANY more readers than posters. To let Rusty's lies and fabrications be made unopposed would possibly allow the opinion of an unaware reader to be swayed. Few of us are willing to let that happen.

Additionally, Tom Brady has done so much for this team we all follow and love, I for one will defend him against Rusty's attacks eternally because Tom deserves his fans to defend him.

My logic is..If you tell me the sky is red and I know for sure the sky is blue, why should I bother arguing with you about the color of the sky when I know what color it is? Why should I go on a back and forth with rusty about Brady's contribution to this franchise when I know what he has meant to this organization? I haven't seen any new readers here in a very long time. Its very hard to persuade a new member into thinking that everything that happens to this team is Brady's fault or the Shot-Gun spread, the Welker favoritism from Brady, you need to have the mind of a 5 year old. What I've learned from reading all of these arguments with Rusty and most posters from here, is that some really like to go at it with him, because its fun, yet they're the one with the complains.

like I said, it really doesn't bother me, but its just for the greater good of this forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

My logic is..If you tell me the sky is red and I know for sure the sky is blue, why should I bother arguing with you about the color of the sky when I know what color it is? Why should I go on a back and forth with rusty about Brady's contribution to this franchise when I know what he has meant to this organization? I haven't seen any new readers here in a very long time. Its very hard to persuade a new member into thinking that everything that happens to this team is Brady's fault or the Shot-Gun spread, the Welker favoritism from Brady, you need to have the mind of a 5 year old. What I've learned from reading all of these arguments with Rusty and most posters from here, is that some really like to go at it with him, because its fun, yet they're the one with the complains.

like I said, it really doesn't bother me, but its just for the greater good of this forum.

The forum would have no worth at all if good fans stood by silently while the greatest player in team history was repeatedly trashed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

quote "The best way is to tie accounts to an ISP e-mail and do IP address as well. There are a limited number of possible ISP mails one could use. Rusty would have run out of them long ago. LMAO" Not sure what you are getting at but that is okay. It seams to me if you all stick to talking about football no matter what names are being called then this board would be what you want it to be. So what if someone is called stupid or whatever. Ignore it and just stick to discussions about the team and not immediately think you have to respond to the insult. Everyone is entitled to their own opnions, however they are not entitled to their own facts. And the fact is you can't blame recent post season losses on just one or two individuals as this is a team sport and the team lost not a individual. Personally I blame the officiating but that is just my opinion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

freediro, I do understand your frustration.  Unfortunately the back and forth that many find annoying and space-consuming is unlikely to end any time soon.  What I try to do is skip the posts of those engaged in those kinds of disagreements and focus on the posts that speak to the point of the thread.  There's no doubt that I miss some valid points but I'd rather do that than wade through an accumulation of what are, more often than not, rehashed arguments and personal attacks.

My 2 cents.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

You are blaming me for being honest, right and pointing out trolls? WOW.

Why do the mods delete a simple update that Von Miller is suspended for 6 games for example? Can you explain that one?

Wouldn't it be easier to ban clear trolls and let other adults discuss?

For example, Cuban Pete said today that Vallone has been better than Tommy Kelly and that statement is not deleted or censored. Cuban Pete, as a clear troll here, is not banned.

Yet, I am harrassed and censored, backing my points and staying consistent.

Not your job to point out differing opinions and so called trolls. You are not the blog,police nor the Gestapo. We have mods for that. I just wish they would deal with your dirty tactics once and for all. Until then, I highly recommend what PatsEng suggested. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

freediro, I do understand your frustration.  Unfortunately the back and forth that many find annoying and space-consuming is unlikely to end any time soon.  What I try to do is skip the posts of those engaged in those kinds of disagreements and focus on the posts that speak to the point of the thread.  There's no doubt that I miss some valid points but I'd rather do that than wade through an accumulation of what are, more often than not, rehashed arguments and personal attacks.

My 2 cents.

This is exactly what I used to do (and sometimes still do). When I first got on this forum, I was like...what the hell is going on? Who is this guy? Why here? Please stop. Then as you begin to post more often and express a opinion you will find yourself involved with him. Why? Because he posts 500 times a day and you can't avoid it and because he takes it upon himself to read through every post and attack the one's he doesn't agree with.

Now I am guilty as charged with arguing with him. I'm from New England, I'm not going to have someone actually mention me in posts and not defend myself. Not going to happen.

The same thing happened this time last summer, everyone complained, he got banned, and it was good around here for about a week. People came back and expressed their opinions again - you saw old posters slowly coming back - then rusty came back...game over. The place is a ghost town...been that way for a year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I had Butt Cheese on ignore because all he does is follow Rusty around.  But I finally pulled the trigger on Rusty.  He believes things are true because he wants them to be true and he argues like he's in grammar school.  I'm done.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I had Butt Cheese on ignore because all he does is follow Rusty around.  But I finally pulled the trigger on Rusty.  He believes things are true because he wants them to be true and he argues like he's in grammar school.  I'm done.  

Are you talking about me? I don't follow Rusty around

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

All you can do is put the "trolls" on ignore. They aren't going anywhere and BDC has no desire to get rid of them. They create way too many clicks to be banished.

So if you really want to get rid of them, stop clicking on the threads they start and stop "replying" to them in the threads they don't start.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Rusty is not
     the only one that can highjack a post. It seem that every post is highjacked by some self serving "fan". Whenever I start reading and the post turns sour Im gone. This place sure has changed over the years, and that is why a good many good posters have left the site.  

Sections
Shortcuts