It's gone too far!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: It's gone too far!

In response to freediro's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

You are blaming me for being honest, right and pointing out trolls? WOW.

Why do the mods delete a simple update that Von Miller is suspended for 6 games for example? Can you explain that one?

Wouldn't it be easier to ban clear trolls and let other adults discuss?

For example, Cuban Pete said today that Vallone has been better than Tommy Kelly and that statement is not deleted or censored. Cuban Pete, as a clear troll here, is not banned.

Yet, I am harrassed and censored, backing my points and staying consistent

No, I am blaming everyone. You need to take some blame for this also dude, just as the people who goat you into these needless arguments. I also have to agree some of your posts don't deserve to be deleted, however some really do!

I never called you out personally for trolling, however you do stir up some stuff and are quick to name calling and character attack. If we all just discuss football and leave our egos at the door this would be a better forum.

Freediro,
    IMO, Rusty is the biggest troll, liar, and worst kind of "fan" on this board.   I'm betting that if you take a look at many of the threads posted before your thread - and counted the number of times Rusty initiated trollish behavior (i.e., names, insults, ect.) - I'm betting that he initiates most of the problems.  You have several posters here who have taken it upon themselves to "fight back" for the simple reason that Rusty simply won't stop and has demonstrated that he cannot control his delusional behavior. Show me where Rusty has EVER acknowleged any accountability for his behavior. He uses the same excuses all the time (i.e., he calls out trolls, self defense, not fairly treated, you can't prove i'm a troll, blah blah blah).

I've had him on ignore for awhile now - and it's awesome Laughing

I suggest you either don't read his posts, and certainly don't respond to his trollish remarks as your thread basically enables and reinforces his bizzaro behavior.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I had Butt Cheese on ignore because all he does is follow Rusty around.  But I finally pulled the trigger on Rusty.  He believes things are true because he wants them to be true and he argues like he's in grammar school.  I'm done.  

Are you talking about me? I don't follow Rusty around

No not you.  There is a poster Butchise or something that just starts insulting Rusty the same way Rusty starts wIth others.   It always turns into "oh yeah, well you're a bad speller"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

For all of the people who feel the need to argue with trolls, YOU are part of the problem. The trolls are winning just by you responding in the first place. This isn't rocket science.

Ignore button works and works well. I find the forum so much more enjoyable when I don't have to read the BS threads by people who are here just to annoy, and get attention.

Should anyone have to use the ignore feature? Only if they are serious about getting rid of the trolls. Remember trolls only stay when they are fed. So if you are responding to them, you are the reason they keep coming back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

For all of the people who feel the need to argue with trolls, YOU are part of the problem. The trolls are winning just by you responding in the first place. This isn't rocket science.

Ignore button works and works well. I find the forum so much more enjoyable when I don't have to read the BS threads by people who are here just to annoy, and get attention.

Should anyone have to use the ignore feature? Only if they are serious about getting rid of the trolls. Remember trolls only stay when they are fed. So if you are responding to them, you are the reason they keep coming back.

Agreed.  Readers have two awesome choices: 1) don't read what you don't want to read about

2) hit the ignore button

Both work equally well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

All you can do is put the "trolls" on ignore. They aren't going anywhere and BDC has no desire to get rid of them. They create way too many clicks to be banished.

So if you really want to get rid of them, stop clicking on the threads they start and stop "replying" to them in the threads they don't start.

This

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The mods have banned him 25+ times. He keeps coming back 5 minutes later. Until the ban is applied permanently, this is what you will have.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

There's not much difference between you and rusty. Both of you are here for ego stroking. How many times have you 'quit' this site because everyone who dares to disagree with you is an idiot?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

The mods have banned him 25+ times. He keeps coming back 5 minutes later. Until the ban is applied permanently, this is what you will have.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

There's not much difference between you and rusty. Both of you are here for ego stroking. How many times have you 'quit' this site because everyone who dares to disagree with you is an idiot?

I don't think Babe is like that at all.  He is a good poster, him and I have had a couple major disagreements but we get along fine on here.  That's the difference.  We never attacked each other, we can disagree and go back and forth for a bit, it never gets ugly with name calling, etc.., and when we finally realize we will agree to disagree we are cool with each other.  Now you know that is never the case when Rusty is involved and that is the big difference around here. 

For the most part everyone on here get's along, can have disagreements but it never crosses over into Rusty territory unless of course Rusty is involved.  This place is awesome!  The posters, even fans of other teams who have become regular here are good, fun and awesome to talk football with.  The only flaw of the forum is one person.... Rusty!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Trolls come in various shapes and sizes. Babe is a troll. He once signed up as PatsFan1966 and then denied it.  He was heckled to the moon and back and then left. He's left many times, but he loves attention.

Look at this Cuban Pete character. He's made two comments recently which are clear troll threads:

"BB whiffs in the 3rd again (Harmon)"

"Vellano has outplayed Tommy Kelly"

My question is, why don't people confront the trolls? The more they think they have a leg  to stand on, as they gather around other troll allies, the more the troll work grows here.

Throw in apparent morons as mods, enabling it, and it's a disaster.  I don't come here for any ego, Evil. I come here to discuss Pats or NFL topics because I am a diehard fan. I readily admit I am not just a fan of Tom Brady. Football is a team sport. Some think it's all about Brady, exclusively, to the point they've become brainwashed to hate BB just like the media wanted.

hey, I havent watched much of the Vellano kid but if petes eyes tell him he has been better than let him have his opinion and move on. Why is he a troll for having an opinion? Youve gone on record and said Alex Freekin Smith is better than Brady and not one sane person would agree with that. So You are the biggest troll in here. 

Not just a fan of Brady?!?  You arent EVEN a Fan at all. You have said nothing good about Brady in the last 5 years and you call yourself a die hard fan for questioning the coaching of one the best ever. You are the only obsessed, scorned fan who seems to enjoy when the offense doesnt do well and thats due to your insane assumptions about Tommy going rogue and audibling every play to a pass which u have yet to prove outside of some interview where he states he likes playing in the shotgun in order to be able to see oncoming blitzers that he has to deal with every play due to noone paying attention to the run game that you say we should feature more. Now atleast this year it looks like we have a competent competitive group that may take some pressure off # 12 but U still havent learned anything. BB was never gonna take the ball out of Bradys hand and give to Benny. He is just average while # 12 is one of the best.

The Bengals only signed him because he was durable and didnt fumble and in the  North, u better run the ball against those defenses. They arent looking for high ypc, just a brusier who can take a pounding(attempts like your Boy Parcells preached). Noone is designing defenses to stop A.Dalton so it worked. We saw what happens when you put a real back with talent behind Brady in 04'. championship. Maroney and Benny!???  well Maroney is in jail and didnt do Sqaut after he left and Benny caught fumblelitus in cincy. I bet Benny wishes he was still here with Brady behind him and no defenders worrying about him while he gets 5 yards off draw plays. Good thing BB got Blount and now maybe teams will respect our run game more.

This is why I dont get some fans pointing to % of snaps played here as in indicator of being good. Maroney started here for a few years and he s*cked. Ditto for Meriweather who atleast showed flashes but he was an idiot.  He got some yards on his speed and being in an offense with a penchant for passing but he should never have been a 1st round pic. He had no RB moves outside his stiff arm that we saw week 1 against Cincy rookie year. After that he was average. They could have taken any of the other backs and did better. Addai, D'angelo Williams and the fat USC kid all would have been better here. He was just a bust who stuck on the team as a decoy in a passing offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

My question is, why don't people confront the trolls? The more they think they have a leg  to stand on, as they gather around other troll allies, the more the troll work grows here.

This is where I think you are WAY off target. Trolls post things for attention....period. By reacting to them, you are feeding them. Take away their food source...and guess what, they eventually go away.

Why you feel the need to lead this crusade to "fight the trolls" is what I don't get. If you SERIOUSLY want the real trolls gone, then just stop posting on their threads. If you can't do that, then you are just as much as a problem. Nuff said....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

I had Butt Cheese on ignore because all he does is follow Rusty around.  But I finally pulled the trigger on Rusty.  He believes things are true because he wants them to be true and he argues like he's in grammar school.  I'm done.  

Are you talking about me? I don't follow Rusty around

No not you.  There is a poster Butchise or something that just starts insulting Rusty the same way Rusty starts wIth others.   It always turns into "oh yeah, well you're a bad speller"

Oh sorry. I know who you mean now haha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Why do the mods delete a simple update that Von Miller is suspended for 6 games for example? Can you explain that one?

For example, Cuban Pete said today that Vallone has been better than Tommy Kelly and that statement is not deleted or censored. Cuban Pete, as a clear troll here, is not banned.

Yet, I am harrassed and censored, backing my points and staying consistent.

Rusty---

I think you misunderstand.  He's blaming you for years of acting like an ignorant idiot, not for being honest.

Thought he was pretty clear about it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Let's all just admit Rusty's greatness and move on.

All hail Rusty!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soups's comment:

Yet, I am harrassed and censored, backing my points and staying consistent.

Rusty---

I think you misunderstand.  He's blaming you for years of acting like an ignorant idiot, not for being honest.

Thought he was pretty clear about it. 

"Ignorant idiot"?

So, me suggesting fans be patient through the draft rebuild approach from 2009-2011 with BB not spending big in FA due to the lockout, or calling the Jets debacle blow by blow, concerns with Brady and his approach on offense in the 2011 postseason and last year, me pointing to Tommy Kelly outplaying Seymour in Oakland and suggesting Kelly would be the better move for us, etc, is me being "ignorant"?

That's really interesting. Because an educated person would sit back and say something more along the lines of "You've been bashed here for years in standing your ground, but in the end, you were right all along."

That's what I think.

Stop tooting your own horn, you are very rarely correct.  It's amazing reading these threads the past couple days and seeing most everyone speak out against you and what you stand for on here yet you continue to act like everyone else is wrong.  WAKE UP!  It's you who is wrong.  Everyone is tired of you here.  Your lying, your name calling, your trolling, your agenda.  Enough is enough.... Just leave already.  Don't go away mad, just go away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And this thread has now become a classic example of what freediro was alluding to when he initiated it.  The unfortunate aspect of it, in my opinion, is that this development was entirely predictable.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why not designate three threads for rusty? That's where he can stay - contained - not to ruin the whole board, and if anyone dares go there to be submited to the madness, they can.

Three threads

1. BB the GM patiently rebuilding the roster through a scary lockout and even scarier salary cap hell.

2. Selfish Tom Brady is ruining this team.

3. All things NY Jets and around the league injury tracker.

I think this will solve any and all problems.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

You see one or two of the same irritating Rusty-like trolls on every forum.  Logic isn't relevant to them.  They operate on the delusion that their opinion is fact and they crave negative attention.      

Like a disturbed mosquito, that won't go away no matter how universally dispised and ridiculed he is...  as others have pointed out - THE ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE THE SITUATION IS FOR EVERYONE TO PUT THE TROLL ON IGNORE AND DO NOT QUOTE HIS POSTS.  

With nobody to argue with, he will find a different forum to pollute. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

You see one or two of the same irritating Rusty-like trolls on every forum.  Logic isn't relevant to them.  They operate on the delusion that their opinion is fact and they crave negative attention.      

Like a disturbed mosquito, that won't go away no matter how universally dispised and ridiculed he is...  as others have pointed out - THE ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE THE SITUATION IS FOR EVERYONE TO PUT THE TROLL ON IGNORE AND DO NOT QUOTE HIS POSTS.  

Now there's a thought - if everyone wants him gone, then everyone puts him on ignore. Maybe someone should start a thread on this? Kind of like a sign in if you have put rusty on ignore thread...I've never put anyone on ignore, but I'd do it if everybody else did.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Why not designate three threads for rusty? That's where he can stay - contained - not to ruin the whole board, and if anyone dares go there to be submited to the madness, they can.

Three threads

1. BB the GM patiently rebuilding the roster through a scary lockout and even scarier salary cap hell.

2. Selfish Tom Brady is ruining this team.

3. All things NY Jets and around the league injury tracker.

I think this will solve any and all problems.

Need 5 threads for him

4.  Ozzy Newsome has ruined the Ravens - BB is the only one allowed to rebuild

5. Area 51 - Denver Broncos cover ups

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now there's a thought - if everyone wants him gone, then everyone puts him on ignore. Maybe someone should start a thread on this? Kind of like a sign in if you have put rusty on ignore thread...I've never put anyone on ignore, but I'd do it if everybody else did.

This has been tried.  You get a small handful of people with low post counts come to his rescue and stick up for him.  Makes me wonder how many of those people are his accounts, lol!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

This has been tried.  You get a small handful of people with low post counts come to his rescue and stick up for him.  Makes me wonder how many of those people are his accounts, lol!

Wouldn't work? What if there was somewhere around 20 people that got on a thread and said they put him on ignore?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Shall we create an official ignore Rusty week?  I think that would be hilarious.Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

isn't it obvious who the biggest troll and d bag is?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

ya'll aint no better then the man your bashing. 90% of you are trolling.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

Rusty is not
     the only one that can highjack a post. It seem that every post is highjacked by some self serving "fan". Whenever I start reading and the post turns sour Im gone. This place sure has changed over the years, and that is why a good many good posters have left the site.  

I think you will find in the vast majority of cases that Rusty starts with his bash Brady rant and that hijacks the post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You get a small handful of people with low post counts come to his rescue and stick up for him.  Makes me wonder how many of those people are his accounts, lol!

You mean like "DonHa" above? LMAO

Sections
Shortcuts