It's gone too far!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: It's gone too far!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's pre-season.  It's okay.

exactly....  I took the whole off season off.  its preseason.  What you have is conjecture at BEST.  The other stuff is unnecessary.  A lot of the regulars have axes to grind.  Its kind of funny. 

So...  Sense of humor goes a long way... but sign me up for pure football analysis...  thats what makes this game the greatest IMO.   11 guys working together on a play.  53 guys contributing to a team.  Coaching, creativity, toughness, courage. 

its not boring.  Pure football.  That's why I'm here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

You get a small handful of people with low post counts come to his rescue and stick up for him.  Makes me wonder how many of those people are his accounts, lol!

You mean like "DonHa" above? LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  Funny how one guy sticks up for him and he clings to him like he is his bestest buddy on the face of the earth. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Well maybe if I got on here every day to bash my fellow fans I would be great like you guys and have a high post count .I didnt know that I would be a better man if my posts were higher. Maybe when I reach 100 we can all give high fives.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

Well maybe if I got on here every day to bash my fellow fans I would be great like you guys and have a high post count .I didnt know that I would be a better man if my posts were higher. Maybe when I reach 100 we can all give high fives.   

Or . .   you could say something interesting...  preferable having to do with the OP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

The funny thing is even though you don't post much, the posts that I have noticed from you aren't serious football posts, they have been concerning things like this.  Interesting!