its great the colts lost and alll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

its great the colts lost and alll

but doesnt it bother you how the saints say they won for katrina and cancer victims... in some of the comments from bush and brees, they make it sound like God wanted them to win. its kinda creepy... thats all im saying

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: its great the colts lost and alll

The thank Jesus crowd always makes me laugh when it comes from multi millionaires. Didn't Jesus say something about a rich man, a camel, the eye of a needle and going to heaven? Besides didn't God send Katrina in the first place?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

If they "won for Katrina" then what do they have to say about that NFCCG loss to the Bears, "We lost for Katrina."?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yeah because the people now can finally rebuild their life's and homes now that the Saints have won.  To bad they had to wait this long.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

95% of the country was for the saints, and after that pregame story about Brees the 2% that were waiver jumped to the Saints side.  

For you guys, the colts can no longer be the good guys.  The saints (appropriately named) stole that mantle along with the SB right out of the colts hands. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Actually underdog/Frodo the Colts never held the ring. If the media wasn't so blinded by Manning love they would have realized the Saints were the more complete team going in. As to rebuilding New Orleans I fail to see how this helps. Besides there are parts of New Orleans that shouldn't be rebuilt since they'll only go under water again.

Did I not tell you that the Colts' habit of always getting the call was going to end this game? I'm sure I did. But that doesn't mean it won't be back during AFC games next season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

God or not, This  "We're doing it for Katrina" thing is a joke and they certainly took their time about doing something about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Peyton and the Colts were playing for the economy. Peyton's mug can be seen on commercials that are so prolific they run 24-7 and one is always running at any one time anywhere in the world.

The Fed is set to make a statement tonight about how we're going into a double-dip inflation unless everyone starts buying Peyton merchandise again.

Its estimated that around 5% of the GDP is influenced by Peyton's prolific marketing and if we don't keep buying Peyton Manning trash bags and toilet scrubbers we could be going into another great depression.

Maybe go out and buy one of the Peyton Manning pregnancy tests for you girlfriend or wife. Do your part America!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Once . . .

just once, I want to hear a player on the losing team say, "Well, we played as hard as we could out there tonight, but clearly Jesus wanted them to win."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

So if they did it for Katrina and cancer, they must be donating their superbowl money right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Evil - everyone did feel that way about the saints earlier in the year.  In fact, they were the golden ones through their undefeated streak, because the colts were always coming back from a deficit. 

IMO, its because they started stumbling and the Vikings really took it to the saints while the colts were strong against strong defenses.  That said, I think there was a real national lovefest for the Saints (and there's nothing wrong with that) made more special due to their win. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

What the h3ll do ANY of you have to do with what they are playing for?  You live there?  You part of that?  I CLEARLY understood what they meant...  the point is valid to me and alot of people.  Why does it bother you?  At the end of 2001, we went to the Superbowl.  Upon winning, Robert Kraft made a statement about how tonight we are all patriots.  Referring to the attacks on the twin towers.  The feeling it gave people to connect that event with the triumph of a team called the Patriots is similar to what we are talking about here, and NO in particular connects the Saints team with the rebuilding of the area after Katrina.  Don't know why it bothers you all so much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

And yes, doggg, your team is now considered evil.  Thank the zombie-lemming press for beating america over the head with them until the whole nation vomited.  Plus your coach looks like he is carved out of soap.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

how is it creepy or wrong? A city that has suffered for so much now has reason to rejoice. They clearly deserved it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Dave - no we are not evil.  Would have been had we won.  Didn't win. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sorry Ponyboy but you can't "do it for Johnny" 4 1/2 years later.

Hurricane Katrina 8/28/05 - Super Bowl 2/7/10

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

some of you guys will pick anything apart. i'm not a religious person and it doesn't bother me if they talk about God or JC, better than Moohammed or AllahWink. i simply foucsed on the saints handing the colts their azz, Drew Brees" gorgeous wife and very cute baby boy. not that's america

Sections
Shortcuts