It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________

Killa is gonna go as a zombie killer
    Jbolt is gonna go as a crybaby
    Leon is gonna go as a slug
    agsbill is gonna go as Jack Nickluas
    Laz is gonna go as Nero
    P-Mike is gonna go as a snarky sports reporter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: It's Holloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________

There are two people on your  list who won't have to wear a costume in your scenario.

Let's see if we can guess who they are.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Re: It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________

BB is dressing up as casperov in a Yoda outfit.
    matt light will be in a left tackle costume.
    our offensive game plan is going to dress up like an offensive game plan.  And will keep the costume on the rest of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Me!

Done.  Next.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________:
    Killa is gonna go as a zombie killer Jbolt is gonna go as a crybaby Leon is gonna go as a slug agsbill is gonna go as Jack Nickluas Laz is gonna go as Nero P-Mike is gonna go as a snarky sports reporter
    Posted by harleyroadking

Oh man harley, That is AWE-some!  Actually though, Caligula was my favorite emperor (ya know Malcolm McDowell-A Clockwork O-?).  ANYway, Did YOU know that his Uncle was Emperor at the time when he was a child, and his emperor was a Psy-chooo.  SO, Calig's a kid, Caligula's dad a huge war hero -the next in line for the throne and whom most Romans are prayin' will ascend to it soon, Calig's mom- beautiful, kind, gracious, etc., etc..  ALL's looking up for lil' Caligula, right?  Wro-ha-ha-ong!  The Emperor has Callig's dad (most believe)-Killed up on the front lines.  Calig's mom gets sent to some penal island, and while she's starving to death, she apparently ate the stuffing outta her mattress.  While Caligula gets sent to his ahh-"odd" Uncle's mountain palace, where he's one of his Uncle's "fawns" & "minows", in his lavish pool... While his uncle swims naked, so does his children "minows" and ole Unc nips at their bodies.  Nice fella, huh?

ANYway, gotta hate that sh#t, So Caligula when he becomes a teen, suffocates his uncle, then ascends to the Roman thrown.  1st year, Calig lets his uncle's political opponents outta jail, holds events ffor all romans, and abolishes a big tax that the Roman people abhored.  Year 2?  Calig has a mental breakdown (LOVE it!).  Most think it's because what he went through as a kid.  Anyway, Caligula marries his sis, Drucilla, and when she becomes pregnant, He plucks his "gold child" from her womb...WITH a sword.  Calig takes Roman Senators wives at parties right in front of them, and goes back to the table discussing the intimate details of their encounter, AND Caligula has the senate declare his personal horse, A God (even gave the horse it's own town where noone in it could speak)...

Hahahaha.

~Actually though, even though NOTHING like this has even happened even closely in my life, ya see- I DO have, idk- Some feeling that I've been failed and that I'M entitled to something (everything really)-Fantastic.  Call it entitlement (but make sure ya let everyone know, I told you to).  Call it what you will, but see, I KNOW, so deep in my heart, That I'm far, FAR more important, than, well-I'd have to figure 99.99 (throw an added 9 in)-%, of the rest of us (I shouldn't say "us").  Idk- even though I'm pretty unsure, HOW I've been failed, I know that MY suffering IS lofftier and greater than everyone else's suffering.  I'll just say, "the system" failed me.  WhateverTH that "system" actually is. 

~SEE, Remember that mental patient in NYC who asked some rich snotty woman for the time, and then she shrugged him off, like "Ewww, GET away from me."  And then the Subway Car started pulling up right then?  BLAM-O!!  That dude sends her flyin' in fronta it!  I'm sorta like him in a way (just better looking, and far more important).  In fact, I'm thinkin' a makin' a t-shirt with a cartoon caption of that guy body checking that sn#tty b#tch in front of that subway train.  THEN, at the top, the caption will read this:

HERO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________:
    Killa is gonna go as a zombie killer Jbolt is gonna go as a crybaby Leon is gonna go as a slug agsbill is gonna go as Jack Nickluas Laz is gonna go as Nero P-Mike is gonna go as a snarky sports reporter
    Posted by harleyroadking

Nah, harley, Jbolt will forever (and ever and ever and ever) go as Jim Nance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________:
    In Response to It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________ : Nah, harley, Jbolt will forever (and ever and ever and ever) go as Jim Nance.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

He's not likely to live that down anytime soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

to NYpats and Laz...funny.... Laz stay off the subway

NEGAME is gonna go as a babe...she has it down

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady as Peyton and scare the c**p out of Pats fans!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: It's Holloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________

In Response to Re: It's Holloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________:
    There are two people on your  list who won't have to wear a costume in your scenario. Let's see if we can guess who they are.
    Posted by p-mike

Leon and Jbolt!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ryan as a hot air ballon and can rise on his own!

Peyton as a door to door widgit saleperson....  he needs the money...

Favre as a fish, flip flopping out of the water....

Leon as a Div 1 football player sitting on the bench....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: It's Halloween week! I think________ will dress up as_________:
    to NYpats and Laz...funny.... Laz stay off the subway NEGAME is gonna go as a babe...she has it down
    Posted by harleyroadking

LOL, Just messin' with the OVERLY-normal readers.  Me and my brother were talkin' about what would make a good t-shirt.  I said, my crazy subway who noone gets, musta took sh#t after sh#t, after sh#t: doctors, bosses, bullies, snobs, who knows?-parents, girlfriends, ANYone and EVERYone either IN power and him in need of whatever in the world they had behind'em, and/or j#rks flauntin' it/people letting him down.  There he is, ole "Crazy Subway Guy" (not the grinder geek on tv), crazy, crazy guy @ the subway, brimmin' over, HIS glass can't hold 1 more drop of 1 more j#rk's 1 single word. 

Crazy Subway Guy: "Mam, Could you kindly spare the time on your wristwatch?"

Snob: "No, Now just leave me alone (wasn't this in New York, also?  Shocker.)."

sqeeeeeekkkkk...El Blam-O!!!  Lol, NO Time for me, no time for Anyone Ever again, Lady!

Seriously, that's rough luck.  Ya never think you'll be meetin' THAT guy who's wife left him in the morning, got laughed at by his coworkers in the am, soggy sandwich (w/hair) @ noon, and fired from his job before leaving.  

"Hey, this guy's tailgaitin' me. I'm gonna slow down, teach him a lesson...". 
    ~EL BLAMoooo!

So I told my brother, that I'm gonna wear a cartoon version of that Subway scene of the guy who had finally had it up to here w/ all the cr#p he had took...  Lmao, Ya wanna know what my brother said?  He goes:

"O.k., but I get dibs on the "Jordan Vanderslooth" t-shirt, with his mug on it, with a "HERO" also.  Then, we can go walking in the mall together, and try to pick up women."   

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

BB will dress up as card shark. Brady will dress up as justin Beiber NE fan Base will dress up as Condoners of cheating(although I'm not sure what you will wear-just wear one of the 16 pats jerseys that every one of you own) Welker will dress u p as a Runt
    Posted by MasterHess-

El Blaam-OOoooo!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

worth it.  totally

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

But apparently, I am still here.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Masterhess will go as a empty trophy case

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'll work on that personally!Ahahahahahaha How are ya Davey boy!
    Posted by MasterHess-

Mod 1 + Mod 2~

Mod 1: "Oh, Kriiist. Another life-altering, emergency request from Leon."

Mod 2: "What is today's 7th problem."

Mod 1: "Some regular called 'not worth responding to'."

Mod 2: "What's Leon asking we do about it?"

Mod 1: "Ban him, his children, and his grandchildren from posting on BDC, for life."

Mod 2: "Well, we gotta respond to ALL these, So I'll arm-wrestle you for it."

Mod 1: "Alright, standard rules apply...Loser has the choice to respond, or get shot in the temple." 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^
    LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NEGAME is gonna go as a babe...she has it down
    Posted by harleyroadking

my vote is a cheerleading outfit or catholic girl outfit 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Masterhess will go as a empty trophy case
    Posted by harleyroadking

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Im going as Jerry Springer

Sections
Shortcuts