It's hard to be Jets fan...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: It's hard to be Jets fan...

Welcome! Funny, I never hated the Jets, but Ryan has turned that team into an embarassment. And now I really, really don't like them.  Sad, but they've become a truly classless organization--a reflection of their sad coach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I would never turn away someone whom just had a religious awakening and such a holy revelation... En nomine patre Belichick, et fili Brady, et spiritus sancti Kraft, Ego Te Absolvo. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ExJet. Show ExJet's posts

Yes, I guess you could call it a religious awakening, I now see that Belichick is God and Brady is Jesus!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: It's hard to be Jets fan...:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I guess you could call it a religious awakening, I now see that Belichick is God and Brady is Jesus!
    Posted by ExJet[/QUOTE]

Lol, And this- Well, I'm just sayin' IF I'm in your shoes right now, First thing I'm doin' is gettin' on the tele and callin' Ma & Dad in order to tell them that you forgive them for giving birth to you outside of Eden, when the Mass line is just a few short hours up the Interstate...  I forgave my parents long ago...See, I came a few hours premature and so they rushed Mom to Hartford Hospital, so that's cool.  But jesus, NOTHING like what has befallen you.  You really wanna get this casting off of parental blame outta the way ASAP, because it could lead to some repressed feelings & desires sooner or later, OR even worse, some neurosis leading to an actual physical psychosis, Like goin' into some psychotic freakin' rage where the police have to taser you, just because ya came across some Army/Navy Store painted entirely in Jets's Green, or something...  I mean, I just got outta doin' an 8 year stint in the pen, after burying my cousin in an apple orchard after she told me she was going to "the big apple" to see the ball drop that year...(now jane can see the apples drop on her for eternity).  Luckily though, seein' as how I don't remember a thing but what forensics pieced together at the trial, and since the judge was originally from Vermont, I'm back on the outside living as a totally rehabilated & functional member of society once again. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

welcome to patriot nation...too bad Nmadi Asomugha is apparently saying he wants to play for the jets

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Welcome to the Good Side!

We dont talk trash. we dont insult other people. we dont hate without reason.  But give Patriots fans a reason, and that opposing player or fan will never hear the end of it.

I asked this question today while hearing scott's completely uncalled for comments, how can anyone support the jets? How can you be proud of a team that talks so much and accomplishes so little? On top of that, the comments out of that organization this week are absolutely disgusting. They have no place in our game.

Welcome to our side where we celebrate humble, hard working guys like Brady, Woodhead, Branch, Welker, Chung, Big Vince, Edelman, Mayo and our no-nonsense Coach Belichick.

Ive been reading other sites and ive seen colts fans say its getting hard to hate the Patriots. Fact is, our guys dont say anything, dont cry about anything, and Win and Celebrate AFTER THE JOB IS DONE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Did Bill Belichick send you some of his kool-aide?   Welcome to the winning side.  You'll be much happier as a Pats fan and a lot less embarrassed.  I can't imagine the humiliation of being a Jets fan these days.  GO PATS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Charles manson did about 8 years in the pen and many people thought he was rehabilated.Does this mean your looking around for some property in the desert?The VW thing been done to death may I recommend a 2004 mazda mpv. Low miles, black on black sport rims.IF I get to come along you just have to chip in for gas and beer,and maybe ammo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]welcome to patriot nation...too bad Nmadi Asomugha is apparently saying he wants to play for the jets
    Posted by HOFFBURGER[/QUOTE]

1. they cant afford to him.
    2. let them have him. They cant beat our system.
    3. Il take 2 1sts, 2nds, and 2 3rds over 1 FA. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

agree with your points btownteamsrking, i know they cant afford him and no chance he ends up there...just making a point that it seems like certain players wanna go to the place where the inmates run the asylum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]agree with your points btownteamsrking, i know they cant afford him and no chance he ends up there...just making a point that it seems like certain players wanna go to the place where the inmates run the asylum.

yea i cant believe anyone would want to play there after all they have seen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]welcome to patriot nation...too bad Nmadi Asomugha is apparently saying he wants to play for the jets

heard part of his interview on m&m. pretty impressive...i think he's smart. smart enough to realize that he's a good fit witht he pats. the jets won't afford him. if he's willing to offer his services on a discount though, i bet bb can convince him. i am guessing he heard good things about the pats from sey. i bet now that the real character of the jets under ryan has shown, convincing him to give the pats a discount will be easier.

Sections
Shortcuts