It's here the SI swimsuit issue...god bless America

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: It's here the SI swimsuit issue...god bless America

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Just to be clear in my OP I was not saying she looked fat.  Rather one of her b00bs was like 3 times the size of the other and appeared to be halfway assimilated into her arm.  I just thought it was bad airbrushing making her look bad.

Most pairs aren't the exactly same size or hang exactly the same. It's probably more noticable the bigger they are. I guess you can use this as a sign that they are real.

I suggest we form a research group, apply for a grant and get to work on proving or disproving my hypothesis. Keep in mind that this will probably be a decades long project with many late nights of experimentation so only the truly dedicated should join.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Most pairs aren't the exactly same size or hang exactly the same. It's probably more noticable the bigger they are. I guess you can use this as a sign that they are real.

I suggest we form a research group, apply for a grant and get to work on proving or disproving my hypothesis. Keep in mind that this will probably be a decades long project with many late nights of experimentation so only the truly dedicated should join.

Ha. They are def real.  I'm just saying I looked at all the other photos and the one I posted seem to be a lot more out of whack.   I am aware that most are not exactly the same, but the discrepancy in that photo compared to the others combined with the weird way her arm seems to disappear into it leads me to believe it was fail airbrushing.  Still real nice though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Best cover girl? I vote Kathy Ireland, 1993.   She had the best behind ever. Probably still does.

Damn that's something I can really get behind.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Best cover girl? I vote Kathy Ireland, 1993.   She had the best behind ever. Probably still does.

Ah the gentle rolling hills of Ireland.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Are they real or silicone?

They look legit.

Those are real... and for god sakes, girl's with curves rock.  You can keep the skinny french fashion models for yourself if you like, give me natural D cups and body fat.... 

Preach on Wozzy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I remember that cover. I also remember watching "Necessary Roughness" just because she was in it.