It's like...well...as if I wrote this myself.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

It's like...well...as if I wrote this myself.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528216-6-things-that-must-change-for-the-patriots-in-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: It's like...well...as if I wrote this myself.....

It summed up our problems pretty thoroughly...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Pollard comment is right on. The guy makes me crazy when he starts belting the Pats around. But say what you want the dude fears no one and we need to be able to punch back, fight back.

I have wanted to jump through the TV screen and take him on myself but I quickly realize I'm much safer on my couch..................

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

#3 is exactly why the pats havent won a super bowl since 2004. they summed it up perfectly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wrong again Rustyclone. It's actually the very first slide that tells the tale.

"Coach always talks about doing your job. ...so that everyone around you can do their job. When people trust each other, then you can play with anticipation and confidence and ultimately go out there and play aggressively." (TFB)

In all these big losses very few are doing their job. And the epitome of that was this last defeat where the team couldn't catch, couldn't get open, coudn't block, couldn't run and couldn't play defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"Coach always talks about doing your job. ...so that everyone around you can do their job. When people trust each other, then you can play with anticipation and confidence and ultimately go out there and play aggressively." (TFB)

In all these big losses very few are doing their job. And the epitome of that was this last defeat where the team couldn't catch, couldn't get open, coudn't block, couldn't run and couldn't play defense.

you just said i was wrong, but yet you went on to explain that they were bad on offense?

thats EXACTLY what i just was saying.

brady isnt the only one at fault, but you'd be lying is you said he has played well in sb's 42 and 46 and in the past two afc title games. he simply hasnt, and the team has suffered the consequences. could the rest of the team have played better? absolutely.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

you just said i was wrong, but yet you went on to explain that they were bad on offense?

brady isnt the only one at fault, but you'd be lying is you said he has played well in sb's 42 and 46 and in the past two afc title games. he simply hasnt, and the team has suffered the consequences. could the rest of the team have played better? absolutely.

What exactly is wrong with you Rustyclone?

Did you miss.... "and couldn't play defense" ????

Is there anybody in the world except you that doesn't acknowledge Brady was sacked 5 times and hit some 20 times in SB 42 while playing with a bad wheel?

That oblivious spin of yours all alone shows your football knowledge to be nothing more than childish nonsense. Learn the game.

But then you claim that his 100 PR day going into the desperation drive our mickey mouse D forced on us was poor play in 46. Learn the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Is there anybody in the world except you that doesn't acknowledge Brady was sacked 5 times and hit some 20 times in SB 42 while playing with a bad wheel?

That oblivious spin of yours all alone shows your football knowledge to be nothing more than childish nonsense. Learn the game.

But then you claim that his 100 PR day going into the desperation drive our mickey mouse D forced on us was poor play in 46. Learn the game.

the defense was very good in both super bowls. eli made plays at the end...brady didnt make enough plays....obviously the giants defense had a lot to do with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Jesus, are we going to turn another thread into the same BS bickering arguements that have been going on forever?? The offense, including TFB, and the defense did not do enough in the ACF title games they lost or the Super Bowls they lost. Get over it...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Jesus, are we going to turn another thread into the same BS bickering arguements that have been going on forever?? The offense, including TFB, and the defense did not do enough in the ACF title games they lost or the Super Bowls they lost. Get over it...

lol i get your frustration...but its just annoying having to deal with these pink hats who think TFB never does anything wrong.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

It's actually been 3 AFC title games. You forgot the 2007 AFC title game with 3 INTs, one in the end zone.  There's also been other playoff games (2010 Jets). Pats fans have been waiting for years to see him have a good postseason again. Since 2004.

Frankly, without our D in 2007 or 2011, we don't get to the SB.

definitely, i guess people think its fine for our offense to stink in the playoffs.....apparently they didnt watch this years super bowl....even the best of defenses in the league allow points to good offenses.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I agree with all of it.

Especially the "Pollard Effect".  

This team needs to get nasty and start intimidating other teams.

I'm tired of seeing the Pats get physically beat up in games even the ones they win.

Next season I hope it's the "Take No Prisoners" philosophy.

Then again, you need certain players to instill that kind of attitude in the rest of the team.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

lol i get your frustration...but its just annoying having to deal with these pink hats who think TFB never does anything wrong.

Right on, it's annoying to say the least. I've always been a Brady fan but admit that he's flat out stunk in the post season, particularly in the AFC Championship games. This article does a nice job pointing out areas that need the most improvement. The team needs to make changes all across the board. These offense vs defense arguments are ridiculous, they lost as a team in every phase of the game. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

the defense was very good in both super bowls. eli made plays at the end...brady didnt make enough plays....obviously the giants defense had a lot to do with that.

You're high if you think the defense was very good in SB 46. Why don't people understand that points allowed is not the only thing that matters. They played well enough to win the game but 'very good' is a pretty big stretch. Multiple boneheaded penalties negating a third down stop and fumble recovery, missing several opportunities for turnovers and allowing NY to pin the offense deep on every single possession is not very good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Good point. I don't know why I fell into it again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

How many other NFL teams would love to have our problems. 25? 30?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

+1 You are so right regarding the bickering.  Particularly the incessant 'Babe Parilli vs redsoxfan94' vs ClarkGriswold' divirgent rants .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love how two people in the world (who are probably the same person) claim our defense played well in Super Bowl 46! Yeah, not being able to get off the field, pressure, cause a single turnover in an entire game is super swell! Did we even sack Eli that game? If I was facing this defense as a quarterback I would be the happiest clam in the world - we had two safeties that didn't have a clue in that game, no pass rusher, linebackers that couldn't cover and three corners that couldn't turn their heads to see the balls that were flying in their general direction. That has to be a paradise situation for a quarterback, and I think our defense proved that during that season when we made third string QB's look like they were headed to the hall of fame. Troy Aikman came out and said it was the worst defense he had seen heading into the playoffs - he said it was not a playoff caliber defense and when we faced a playoff caliber offense it was obvious he was right.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree.  Huge TFB fan here but I even agree that I'm getting frustrated with him in the playoffs.  It's like he plays it too safe and puts too much pressure on himself.  The coaching staff and game planning for these games are at fault with this too.  They put together a much too safe game plan in the playoffs and SB to the point where Brady has to play a perfect game to win.  That is a lot of pressure, even for great QB's.  They need to open it up more, play to win, not play it safe with the play not to lose mentallity. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528216-6-things-that-must-change-for-the-patriots-in-2013

to me its a very vague article.

i woudl say the patritos need a change of attitude, toughness and personnnel from top to bottom as well as coaching offensively (better miix and design of run and pass, keeping rb on the field and in teh backfield at the snap so all threats need to be covered byt the de) and yes defensively (get the qb).

25. This post has been removed.