its not coaching.....its the weak drafts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts:
    They were on the field quite a bit and were outplayed in the 4th. That's what happens when you turn the ball over. Pretty simple, Gramps. Change those Depends yet? Something stinks.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Sanchez puts up a 127 because of turnovers? How many turnovers did the D have to endure?

The one thing the D did well all year was force turnovers but they get zip that game.

Put your head on straight wonderboy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Dear Jets Fan/Babe Parilli/Leon/Phat Rex/Whodat etc, The Pats D was the best D in football for the entire month of December. That's a fact.  They were 2nd in the NFL in turnovers.  They allowed only 9 more points than your 2010 SB Champ NY Jetsies. lol Facts hurt trolls and tools like yourself. They had a Bye week and it worked against a very young D, in my opinion.  Doesn';t matter, as it's over and a learning experience for the same personnel with more quality additions (Warren, Bodden, Stroud and draft picks) to the 2011 club. As a Jets fan, you're just jealous and your team's window just closed. Not our problem.  Sanchez is mediocre at best and you can't win a SB with that. Enjoy! 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Sorry wonderboy, I'm a Pat's fan, and have been that a lot longer than you. I just don't drinka the BB kool-aide. I actually care about the team over the GM, unlike yourself.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : Many of those turnovers during the season were a direct result of teams playing from 2-3 tds down.
    Posted by McCheaters

Yeah, it's Brady and the O that have kept this team in the mix.

Understand the Hoodie worship to understand all. Whatever is said ask, "how does this not make BB look bad". You will see your answer there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

What's the point in dredging up this year old thread, before last season and before McCourty, Gronk, Hernandez etc. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What's the point in dredging up this year old thread.
    Posted by shenanigan

Football talk?

I know it is unpleasant for most fans to even consider the possibility that BB has made some bad moves. But the first step in addressing a dysfunction is to admit the dysfunction. So therapy sessions like this are needed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Im shocked, someone else wants to cry about the pass rush.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

That's what staying on the kool-aide wagon does. I makes you actually question decisions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Cin up 31-3, win 38-24, Buf 38-30 (playing with a backup's backup QB), San Diego up 23-6, win 23-20, 34 points to Cleveland, 28 points to the Jets, up 14 to the Colts, win by 3.  Yep, Buffalo, Cincy, Cleveland, San Diego all great teams.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE

Wow!  Great post!  Thanks for the informative comments!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : Tough to win the AFC championship game if you can't win a single playoff game in three years.  Worst 14 win team ever?  So, the Jets choked in the playoffs?  Let me get this right.  The 14 win division team that get's beat by 14 in it's only playoff game had a bad 4th quarter because of a 1st quarter turnover and because the best QB in football and the top scoring offense did a bad job, but the 11 win wildcard team with the worst QB in the NFL "choked" after getting beat by 5 points by 12 win team with the best run defense in the NFL?  Is that what you're saying?
    Posted by McCheaters

When is the last time the Jets won the SB?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : Football talk? I know it is unpleasant for most fans to even consider the possibility that BB has made some bad moves. But the first step in addressing a dysfunction is to admit the dysfunction. So therapy sessions like this are needed.
    Posted by BabeParilli

B*tch session for you I suppose.  Very few fans would say BB never made a mistake.  Michael Jordan missed shots, Tom Brady missed throws, you could probably make a huge list of all the bad passes Brady threw but that doesn't make him a bad QB.  Regardless this thread was before the last season and before the last draft so a new one would seem more topical but whatever, do what you want.

I know you like to think of yourself as a thinker who is so independent nobody can get of the "Kool aid" to see you're points, but sometimes in life nobody sees your point because you don't have one.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : I wouldn't expect someone with your intellect to understand.  That was about how bad the Patriots D actually was last year.  Don't be fooled by Queenies claims of total points given up or a lot of interceptions being indicative of a quality D.  It's called playing with a big lead.  As soon as a team like Cleveland or the Jets shuts down the dink & dunk factory, it's all over (but the crying & excuses from Queenie).
    Posted by McCheaters

Again....Shouldn't you be focused on your team? Okay...I guess I understand your envy of the Patriots.  Your team has been disappointing and frustrating the last 40+ years!  How are your young players doing?  How many of your FA's are going to be re-signed?  What is your team's record the last 10 years?   How many extra picks does your team have in 2012?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : I've seen my Yankees win 7 world series.  Do you know what that has to do with 2010 or 2011?  Absolutely nothing.  Living in the  distant past is for losers like yourself.  One game into the 2010 season, I could not have cared less about the 2009 championship.  But hey, when you have the best QB & coach in the NFL and they have choked for the last 6 or 7 years, I can see why you live in the distant past.
    Posted by McCheaters

11 years ago is not as distant as 1969..... I would rather see the Patriots "choke" then be "utter failures" and not have the opportunity to "choke"

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

McCheaters the point is the Jets have to acquire players because their drafts stink. Law Firm outgained Greene and he was undrafted.  If anyone steps up for the CB opposite Revis than their is no need for Cromartie. Explain to me again why Wilson is not better than McCourty (same range in draft). Pace Gholston same thing. If they had any confidence in Gholston why get Pace. At least Belichick has confidence in his rookies (McCourty, Mayo, Gronk, Hernandez, Vollmer).

Dummy that's good. I don't suppose it has dawned on you that a person on Patriots site might be less familar with Jets personel transactions.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

And yet the Jets have how many superbowls in your lifetime?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And yet the Jets have how many superbowls in your lifetime?
    Posted by tenacioust

In his mind....Making it to the playoffs is the Super Bowl

Sections
Shortcuts