It's NOT my job!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

It's NOT my job!

Interview with TB, regarding Welker and more....

Though Brady and Welker shared a close connection, the 35-year old quarterback wouldn't classify his feelings over Welker joining the Broncos as anger or disappointment.

"Of course I have feelings, but those feelings are very personal to me," he said. "I used to get caught up in angry and disappointment, but I don't make the decisions, these things aren't up to me. At some point you've got to realize the things that are out of your control, you've just to to let go, focus on my job and what I need to do. The game moves on, the team moves on, there's only so long you can dwell on the past and at some point you've got to move forward.

"Like I said, my job for my team is to be the best quarterback and not the general manager, not the coach and not the owner," Brady added. "It's to try to go out there and bring my own competitiveness to the field so that those guys that I'm playing with this year can rely on me and count on me to be the best I can be."

Prior to the start of free agency, Brady agreed to a three-year contract extension through 2017 that created over $15 million in cap space during the next two league years. When asked if the extension was motivated in part to create financial flexibility to ensure that Welker was re-signed, Brady rebuffed that he made such a request.

"Those aren't my demands," he replied. "I want us to field as competitive a team as we can. And I have all the trust in the world that Mr. Kraft and Jonathan [Kraft] and coach Belichick do that. There's nothing about me, I don't say that, I'm not general manger. I can't say 'I do this, you do this.' That's what my decision was, it was kind of a value proposition for me and wanting to be in this system with Coach Belichick and the other players that I've been able to play with.

TB added, with a chuckle, "Who is that creep on BDC , that says I do those things?" 

"Let me just punch him in the face , right now"  LOL!  JK

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: It's NOT my job!

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Yes, I always believe these things. Whatever what any Pats player or coach says to the press is gospel.  lmao

Right.  "I prefer the shotgun".  You've never put any stock in that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Yes, I always believe these things. Whatever what any Pats player or coach says to the press is gospel.  lmao

That was not a loaded question like this one clearly was. It's the difference between an honest Brady with Dennis and Callahan on the weekly show and this question fielded from the general media, clearly intended to drive a wedge between BB's decision and Brady's binky.

It's unguarded Brady with 2 trusted radio hosts and guarded Brady in front of a throng of media heads. Huge difference.

I am sure that brady felt by restrucuturing, that meant they could keep Welker with ease.

They're good friends. Look at the last question and paragraph. You can tell he's obsessed with Welkie.

Any real Pats fan could give two squats about any players' personal relationships.

There is no doubt that BB making sure no WRs Brady has become accustomed to is by design.  Branch and Stallworth weren't invited into camp. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Brady does not have "unguarded" moments when talking to the media about the Pats, whether it is a weekly chat with D&C, at OTAs, before and after games, in short anywhere.

When you pick and choose when you believe he is telling the truth you are showing a bias to support your agenda.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

That was not a loaded question like this one clearly was. It's the difference between an honest Brady with Dennis and Callahan on the weekly show and this question fielded from the general media, clearly intended to drive a wedge between BB's decision and Brady's binky.

It's unguarded Brady with 2 trusted radio hosts and guarded Brady in front of a throng of media heads. Huge difference.

I am sure that brady felt by restrucuturing, that meant they could keep Welker with ease.

They're good friends. Look at the last question and paragraph. You can tell he's obsessed with Welkie.

Any real Pats fan could give two squats about any players' personal relationships.

There is no doubt that BB making sure no WRs Brady has become accustomed to is by design.  Branch and Stallworth weren't invited into camp. 

So this interview was an attempt to drive a wedge between BB's decision and TB's binky.

You really are a psycho!

First of all, it was ultimately Welker's decision.  Not BB's!  He did not take away TB's binky but offered him what they thought was fair market value.  The value was correct as evidenced by his current salary.    Welker made his choice!

Branch and Stallworth not being invited to punish or not tempt Brady?  Puleezzeee?  Where do you come up with this crap?  How about a need for youth and BETTER receivers!

When are you going to take your thumb out of your orifices and realize this is a highly structured NFL business and not some TMZ episode, as you make it out to be.

Get a life!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

No one is above the team with BB. End of story. That includes Brady. Some of our fans don't think so, and that's just too bad.

I was under the impression that you have always said how TB runs the offense, by under-minding Josh by audibling, and is the reason we supposedly over-use the shotgun spread. If the above is true, why wouldn't BB put a stop to it? Not trying to pick a fight whatsoever...so trying to understand your premise that TB has been a huge issue of recent post season failure due to controlling the offense with audibles. I would think by your statement above that BB would have stopped this supposed practice of TBs a long time ago...no?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Umm, no.  This question was not from the "general media", it was from the same D&C show where you claim TB is "unguarded".  It's almost too funny that your own rationale for determining when TB is "telling the truth" has been your own undoing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And the blows to the face just keep landing on a certain troll poster here.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure if TFB had the influence someone here says he does then I believe Welker would still be here.  And while we all know TFB has input on what he would like to do in a game, pointing out weaknesses and strengths he has seen during his own film study of the opponents, that's is where it all stops. It's only input, ideas... There is no doubt about it.. BB and his staff have the final say on everything.  And there is no doubt in my mind that if any player, the great TFB included, did anything that BB didn't like then BB would put a stop to it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Of course you believe it's gospel when Brady says he likes the shotgun right dumbkoff? After all, you repeat it 100 times a day. LMAO@U

You're such a phoney it has become a running joke around here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Umm, no.  This question was notfrom the "general media", it was from the same D&C show where you claim TB is "unguarded".  It's almost too funny that your own rationale for determining when TB is "telling the truth" has been your own undoing.

This is what often happens when an individual is a nut case. I have little doubt this goofball actually believes his own BS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Umm, no.  This question was notfrom the "general media", it was from the same D&C show where you claim TB is "unguarded".  It's almost too funny that your own rationale for determining when TB is "telling the truth" has been your own undoing.

This is what often happens when an individual is a nut case. I have little doubt this goofball actually believes his own BS.

His motto is baffle them with BS.  But he doesn't have many of us around here baffled.  The only one baffled is him as he clearly demonstrates that to us every day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Yes, a truly brilliant strategy is to replace WRs every couple of years to insure the the QB has no rapour with anyone. How in the world do you come up with this stuff? How can an intelligent remark find its way out of your mouth only to be followed by something like this? You know the saying "you cant make this stuff up?" Well, I cant but you seem to have little trouble doing it.

Really, you have said some intelligent things. Just because the circumstances fit this "thought" does not make the thought an accurate relfection of reality. There are plenty of examples in life and history and the natural world where this is true. Really.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Though Brady and Welker shared a close connection, the 35-year old quarterback wouldn't classify his feelings over Welker joining the Broncos as anger or disappointment.

"Of course I have feelings, but those feelings are very personal to me," he said. "I used to get caught up in angry and disappointment, but I don't make the decisions, these things aren't up to me. At some point you've got to realize the things that are out of your control, you've just to to let go, focus on my job and what I need to do. The game moves on, the team moves on, there's only so long you can dwell on the past and at some point you've got to move forward.

"Like I said, my job for my team is to be the best quarterback and not the general manager, not the coach and not the owner," Brady added. "It's to try to go out there and bring my own competitiveness to the field so that those guys that I'm playing with this year can rely on me and count on me to be the best I can be."

Prior to the start of free agency, Brady agreed to a three-year contract extension through 2017 that created over $15 million in cap space during the next two league years. When asked if the extension was motivated in part to create financial flexibility to ensure that Welker was re-signed, Brady rebuffed that he made such a request.

"Those aren't my demands," he replied. "I want us to field as competitive a team as we can. And I have all the trust in the world that Mr. Kraft and Jonathan [Kraft] and coach Belichick do that. There's nothing about me, I don't say that, I'm not general manger. I can't say 'I do this, you do this.' That's what my decision was, it was kind of a value proposition for me and wanting to be in this system with Coach Belichick and the other players that I've been able to play with.

TB added, with a chuckle, "Who is that creep on BDC , that says I do those things?" 

a recent interview with Bill Bellichick on the Patriots offense

Reporter: so bill what will the offense look like this year?

Bellichick: well you know you better ask Tom because he runs the offense

Reporter: he does? not the OC?

Bellichick: well he will make suggestions but Brady has the final say on everything

Reporter: well don't you have the final say?

Bellichick: oh well I have tried for years to have a little more influence but, you know, what Tom says goes

Reporter: so all these years Tom Brady runs the offense?

Bellichick: oh yes definitely...a couple of times over the past 4-5 years I have tried to add in a few ideas of my own-maybe less shotgun, get Tom under center much more, stuff like that, but when I suggested it Tom went nuts, told me to f**k off and mind my own business, so, you know i try to keep out of his way now....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Bellichick: well he will make suggestions but Brady has the final say on everything

Bellichick: oh well I have tried for years to have a little more influence but, you know, what Tom says goes

Bellichick: oh yes definitely...a couple of times over the past 4-5 years I have tried to add in a few ideas of my own-maybe less shotgun, get Tom under center much more, stuff like that, but when I suggested it Tom went nuts, told me to f**k off and mind my own business, so, you know i try to keep out of his way now....

Thanks for the laugh!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Thanks for the laugh!

GLAD U ENJOYED PORT!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Nice!

thank you sir!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

LOL

Smile

Sections
Shortcuts