It's Obvious BB does not understand the Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

It's Obvious BB does not understand the Draft

Bring back Pioli. I was pissed last year with Chung and Brace Now this.I'l take Kyle Williams from Boise St. Un believable I guess Shawn Crable is going to be the Answer.This kid is a great athlete with poor Ball skills and no field awareness. Last year everyone thought Chung was a great pick. This pick now Trumps that.Once again I hope I am wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: It's Obvious BB does not understand the Draft

You are wrong--- like you know more then Bill--lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGlory. Show BostonGlory's posts

"With the number one pick of the 2012 draft, the Patriots... trade for a second rounder and a first rounder in the 2013 draft."

I could really see this happening. Bill Belichick is either living in a fantasy world or has lost all touch with reality. I fear the Patriots could be in for some very lean years ahead, just like the Raiders after 2002.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

they should hire you!

im sure that you must have a better resume than BB since you started this awesome thread that sucked me in somehow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Howd this work out for ya patriots44? Kyle Wilson fan still?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to It's Obvious BB does not understand the Draft:
    Bring back Pioli. I was pissed last year with Chung and Brace Now this.I'l take Kyle Williams from Boise St. Un believable I guess Shawn Crable is going to be the Answer.This kid is a great athlete with poor Ball skills and no field awareness. Last year everyone thought Chung was a great pick. This pick now Trumps that.Once again I hope I am wrong
    Posted by patriots44

Fail

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Posted by patriots44
    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool ,than to speak and remove all doubt.".....Abe Lincoln....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Posted by patriots44

After last years draft, you're kidding right! I've killed them on previous years poor drafts, but last year was brilliant!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

There more than just patriots44 that didn't like the McCourty pick.  Called it a wasted pick on a special teamer.   How little they knew.

My hats off to patriots44 though.  He stated his opinion and it's there for all to see.  He was wrong but as he stated, he's pretty happy about it!

Most of the complaints were about McCourty.  After that I believe most were pleased.  Last year's draft was genius.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Listen no is saying they should hire guys from Boston.com to run the war room lol ... i also think its interesting after the Pats have a good draft everyone is jocking him. Where were you guys when he drafted Watson in the first rd? What about Chad Jackson or Brandon Tate for that matter? Tate is not a WR , that ship has sailed his S.T. guy the just got less important w/ the new rules. A few years ago we passed on Matthews/Laurinaitis and took Butler/Brace/Chung instead , yea great move. We passed on J. Charles/Ray Rice but took Wheatley w/ a late second. Charles/Rice werent under the rader guys , many people including myself thought they both would be better pros than college players. Even still they both did pretty well id say. I could go on but i wont. And please save your monday morning QB'in , i was aying before during after the draft. And enough w/ this , well they should hire you ... yea you know more than BB. Noone is saying that ... at all! Just pointing out the obvious even if they rest of you cant see it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

Listen no is saying they should hire guys from Boston.com to run the war room lol ... i also think its interesting after the Pats have a good draft everyone is jocking him. Where were you guys when he drafted Watson in the first rd? What about Chad Jackson or Brandon Tate for that matter? Tate is not a WR , that ship has sailed his S.T. guy the just got less important w/ the new rules. A few years ago we passed on Matthews/Laurinaitis and took Butler/Brace/Chung instead , yea great move. We passed on J. Charles/Ray Rice but took Wheatley w/ a late second. Charles/Rice werent under the rader guys , many people including myself thought they both would be better pros than college players. Even still they both did pretty well id say. I could go on but i wont. And please save your monday morning QB'in , i was aying before during after the draft. And enough w/ this , well they should hire you ... yea you know more than BB. Noone is saying that ... at all! Just pointing out the obvious even if they rest of you cant see it.

So, the other 30 teams must be idiots, just pointing out the obvious!  The Pats had just drafted Maroney and had a good rookie seasonand a decent 2nd seson (injuries), so yeah, lets draft another RB where we had Maroney, Faulk, and Morris, so lets get a 4th string RB.  Makes sense to me!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

In Response to Re: It's Obvious BB does not understand the Draft:
    No one knows more about BB and football than me, all you have to do is just ask me. BB has a very big supprise this year for the draft I can guarentee it! I just dont know what it is yet, but I will! Then I will say I told you so! Ha!
    Posted by BBREINGSAGAIN

Learn how to spell you moron. I realize it's a tough word for some, but if you're going to mock someone you could at least spell the name right. R-E-I-G-N-S. Lackwit, go back to your primary school and tell them "Thanks for nothing, I never learned to spell". If you're actually still in primary school, my apologies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Did you submit your application for the head coaching job with the Pats yet?  Better hurry.. there is a long line!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

There was a guy on here named Stomper last year during the draft, he was a real beauty. Bashing BB and the organization to the point where he was banned. I was hoping to catch him back on here, he wrote word for word all the nagative crap the ESPN guys were saying about McCourty.

Stomper are you here? Hope your insight makes it back for this year's draft.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

There was a guy on here named Stomper last year during the draft, he was a real beauty. Bashing BB and the organization to the point where he was banned. I was hoping to catch him back on here, he wrote word for word all the nagative crap the ESPN guys were saying about McCourty. Stomper are you here? Hope your insight makes it back for this year's draft.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

you should take up some form of meditation.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

There was a guy on here named Stomper last year during the draft, he was a real beauty. Bashing BB and the organization to the point where he was banned. I was hoping to catch him back on here, he wrote word for word all the nagative crap the ESPN guys were saying about McCourty. Stomper are you here? Hope your insight makes it back for this year's draft.
    Posted by mattymcgee55
    Its negative.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Bumping 1 year old threads is lame. Not much else to say about this thread. 
    Posted by murghkhor

That's someone who takes a grudge seriously...  It would be like, If you were working as a storeclerk, and you shortchaged him 7 cents 1 day...then 35 years later he catches up to you in a dark alley- Guy #1: "Remember ME pal?"  Guy #2: "No? Should I?"  Guy #1: "Revenge is a dish served very cold, my old nemisis...And now it's nickel and 2 penny PAYBACK time."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by patriots44

Its obvious that this is an idiotic post.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I thought bringing up an old post is kinda lame as well.  How long did it take to dig something like this up?  How was this provoked?

Not finding anything really offensive about the post I tried to defend it to a degree.  He said he hoped he was wrong.  He was and I bet he's happy with that.  Probably converted now in the "BB we trust" mantra.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I feel dirty now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

oh is it lame? thanks for clearing that up guys.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

oh is it lame? thanks for clearing that up guys.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

Did you find that guy?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShowGoesOn. Show TheShowGoesOn's posts

Posted by mattymcgee55

I hate to correct people but if I recall correctly, Stomper said nothing bad about McCourty only that he was unproven and that a D.E was needed more, I do recall him saying that the tight end selections were a stretch and taking Rob Gronkowski could prove to be a bad choice.
    So in a way Stomper was right due to not Gronkowski, but Aaron Hernandez getting hurt and having to have right hip surgery. Now it's a wait and see as to how he recovers from it and can beome the great player he showed with so much promise.
    Also note Stomper was not banned for the reason you project, it was due to both he and BBReings (Russ) constantly fighting back and forth, to which they were bth just banned again.
    I say let them both meet in a field and duel it out!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts