It’s Official: A Democratic President Proposes to Cut Social Security

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: It’s Official: A Democratic President Proposes to Cut Social Security

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to raptor64d's comment:

All I will say is I am from Mass but live in Arizona now so I am not in a lib state and can also say I didn't vote this fool in and will die laughing when all who did finally realize they screwed up big time and the lefty fantasy world is only good for the fools at the top and the right has room for anybody to succeed if they work hard. Go Pats!!!

Yeah, I'm sure Arizona is just a JOYto live in!

It is. Ilove the weather (dry) and I am not taxed to death. Have a problem with the border, but Janet says it secure so i guess all the illegals I see came from Canada! :) Anyway Love New England in the fall and all my family live there so i get up there a lot and see a Pats game once every couple of years. Just hate the politics of the state!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

All I will say is I am from Mass but live in Arizona now so I am not in a lib state and can also say I didn't vote this fool in and will die laughing when all who did finally realize they screwed up big time and the lefty fantasy world is only good for the fools at the top and the right has room for anybody to succeed if they work hard. Go Pats!!!

It is. Ilove the weather (dry) and I am not taxed to death. Have a problem with the border, but Janet says it secure so i guess all the illegals I see came from Canada! :) Anyway Love New England in the fall and all my family live there so i get up there a lot and see a Pats game once every couple of years. Just hate the politics of the state!!

Yeah, the homogenous weather, the homogenous people, the homogenous scenery, and the homogenous seasons must just great.

While 'Zona is busy persecuting immigrants, Massachusetts is actually doing stuff to benefit their constituents.

To each their own, I suppose. Won't bother getting any further into politics on a football forum.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    Obama will run the country into the ground unless held accountable in some areas.  The deficit has to be brought down (which he helped increase). The right wingers are right on this one.  Does everybody believe we have endless amounts of $$??; we don't, and the $'s we do have we're borrowing...wow.

Now, back to the Pats forum stuff... 

This is the wrong forum for your political views, there are plenty of people in the politics forum that will discuss this.

its just right.. we have to be educated, we are all parrt of a bigger society. if not here, many will never get a clue. has an impact on sports. dems have won the war omn social civics but are totally clueless with fiscal issues.. gop rules locally strictly because of economic and gun common sense (banning guns is nutts).. this will give the dems the white house in 2016 as the GOP will have ZERO issues to hold over the dems.. wrong on immigration, wrong on gay rights, wrong on faith (nontheists have won), wrong on just about everything of relevance.. good for bama, good for america.. indirectly, the tea party won for pushing this one economic accountability theme.. lets see if they cut their corporate brethren as well...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Yeah, the homogenous weather, the homogenous people, the homogenous scenery, and the homogenous seasons must just great.

While 'Zona is busy persecuting immigrants, Massachusetts is actually doing stuff to benefit their constituents.

To each their own, I suppose. Won't bother getting any further into politics on a football forum.

You mean welfare? Awesome then they can all go to Mass. the funny part is Mexicans are actually coming here to work, while the others come to get on welfare. Nice plan until you fools are broke. Good luck with that. And I like you you say immigrants but forget the illegal part. My wife is an immigrant and did it the legal way. You libs seem to forget the important facts of a situation when it doesn't quite fit your narrative. Anyway I do agree we need to stick to sports on this forum!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Lol!

And all the stripmalls, Walmarts, crappy chain restaurants, and crusty, dry skin from the intense, dry heat.  Run those air conditioners!

Stay inside, watch movies and eat packaged foods!

Hey Tool, I golf all year round here, and still go skiing in the winter. I spent a week a few summers ago up there and went to six flags and it was the most miserable day ever. Ninety degrees and 98% humidity. You can keep it. I am way more comfortable on a 105 degree day with 8% humidity. Like any place it has some prs and cons but I guess from your reaction we may not get many libs to come here which is totally fine because then they ruin any state they infest, I will put Colorado as exibit A. That state is now almost a total lib freak show and most are inports from California which isbout to go bankrupt from all the people there ILLEGALLY. We still call it that here.