It's Official: Eagles have THE WORST Coaching in Football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

It's Official: Eagles have THE WORST Coaching in Football

Vick Throws 41 times...McCoy rushes 19.

I mean, McCoy was only averaging 6.3 per carry.

And Vick threw a 99 yard pick-6 in the first quarter.

And was sacked 7 times.

Yeah, makes total sense.

They have probably the best RB in football, and refuse to run the offense through him. But fire the D coordinator.

To me, Vick is getting what he still deserves, as is PHI for giving him that absurd contract. He never was deserving of it, before or after is incarceration.

Have fun eating that salary and going through a coaching search.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: It's Official: Eagles have THE WORST Coaching in Football

and Andy Reid is an Eeediot of a coach, Im sorry. Maybe a good man, but his 70% passing percentage in playcalling has killed 2 qbs career. This would be exhibit A for some who think Qbs call their own plays and want to pass all game.  No body wants to get hit all game, its the stupid coaches who never get hit that have no problem calling 40 plus pass plays with a dynamic back like Mcoy. IN vicks case, he isnt that good anymore so its really puzzling,. Atleast I can see why ANY coordinator would want the ball in Bradys hands but this notion of QBs calling their own numbers to bloat stats is absurd,.  Coaches call plays and have the luxury of not having to execute them. Andy for all he did, never gave his teams a real chance with the lopsided playcalling. He needs to go and had to nerve to fire his D coach who had the D playing very well....smh

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Not even today's election puts the Eagle Debale on the back burner. Insterad of: Romney or Obama, it's: Reid or Vick, as in "Who should be first to go?". Funny ride through town this morning on my way to see NJ before Round 2 does its thing there.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

They ran 20 pass plays to 1 run play on the last two drives.  Down by 3 scores with less than 8 minutes to play that would be what every team would do.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have a problem with the title of this thread!

it should read that NE has the second HIGHEST OVERRATED Coach in the NFL as voted on by his peers!

[/QUOTE] Wrong, buzzard breath!  Voted by players, not peers.  Peers are other coaches!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

And who was voted the MOST overrated?  Ryan won by a considerable margin, getting more than twice as many votes as Belichick. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sean Payton could slide nicely into the HC position in Phille. At least it wouldn't be trading down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

About ten years ago Reid basically told us that his starting center was going to be out before we played them - the Patriot players were shocked at the competitive advantage that Reid layed on a platter for them. We ended up winning by something like 24 points. I think this guy is the most overrated coach in the league.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts