Its official Rex instructed refs before game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Its official Rex instructed refs before game

Just like Polian/Dungy with an 8-8 team at best, he made sure refs would flag Pats. No wonder he called for a 56 yarder which had no chance of going through. If the league had integrity, the entire ref crew would be fired and Rex would be suspended a game and fined.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Its official Rex instructed refs before game

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Just like Polian/Dungy with an 8-8 team at best, he made sure refs would flag Pats. No wonder he called for a 56 yarder which had no chance of going through. If the league had integrity, the entire ref crew would be fired and Rex would be suspended a game and fined.

Where is it official?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Where is it official?

Just reported on NFL network....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Not a shock; but the 56 yarder is within Folk's range. And he was wide, not short.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

It's a regular season loss. Forget about it and move on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Not a shock; but the 56 yarder is within Folk's range. And he was wide, not short.

Dude it was windy there yesterday. Range is one thing.

Folk is money.  He is perfect on the season.   I bet he would have nailed it if it weren't for that illegal push.  A team can only get away with that so many times.  Bill was thumbing his nose at the league again.  It cost him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Dude it was windy there yesterday. Range is one thing.

Without range, there's no chance; this is not true for accuracy.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

The jets are a disgusting franchise

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I really dislike Rex Ryan.  What a coward thing to do. Can't win w/out a fix? And okay a rule is a rule is a rule. But this rule was called once in over 400 times in overtime?  If this was a planned fix with the refs then the NFL should make sure the heads involved roll. Come on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

I really dislike Rex Ryan.  What a coward thing to do. Can't win w/out a fix? And okay a rule is a rule is a rule. But this rule was called once in over 400 times in overtime?  If this was a planned fix with the refs then the NFL should make sure the heads involved roll. Come on.

Gee, I wonder if he cares.

The question I have, is how did the league orchestrate the score to get them into OT.  Was it that bogus offensive PI call on Hill's 4th qtr TD?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Gee, I wonder if he cares.

The question I have, is how did the league orchestrate the score to get them into OT.  Was it that bogus offensive PI call on Hill's 4th qtr TD?

your coach is perverted foot fetishist

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

good post from the NFL.com site

belichek is taking the heat for one of his players making a mistake
    every coach does that, the jets won this game and were very competitive I must say.
    too bad Rex had to pull this crap to get a win, he probably didn't need to do that, but when he sent his kicker out to kick an un makeable kick, he knew he had a 15 yard penalty in his back pocket to get him closer, that's what bothers me the most, not that the jets were nt playing to win, they were and they did. it was Rex Ryan's forgery and then he knew it would make belichek look bad, this will haunt him for the rest of his career when he try's to get the next job. look at mangini ? no one likes a Rat or wants one on their team.

like it or not, he's now a rat and now he will be labeled as such
    Rex didn't even want to answer questions about it, was defensive about answering the question.. wonder why.
    hope 1 win was worth it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

If refs are going to call it- call it every time- not for the first time in over time. Creeps- one and all.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000267502/article/ny-jets-warned-refs-about-patriots-fieldgoal-tactic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well then 

Rex was informed by Saints or Rob, or on their own

He wanted to make sure it was called if it happened

The nfl by omission colluded with a team , the jets,

Rex on the sidelines KNEW it was called

Rex in his presser deflected from this call and made fun , but all the while knew what happened. When asked about the 56 yd attempt he had the guilty Cheshire Cat grin

There was also a small push, but a push for you legal beagles, by the jets. do you think if it were called earlier in the game?

The nfl is also guilty of not calling the penalty about 20 out of   400 times by multiple teams

They are guilty when ever they tell the refdesk to start calling penalties with out telling ALL teams, which in this case helped only the jets

They are guilty of poor officiating by calling it for the first time, in OT, on an extremely poor odds 56 yd fg  , in a game with playoff considerations for more than just theses 2 teams

I do not trust the Nfl or any organization that will always cover there oholes . they hide behind the word safety, but that is the biggest farce. 

whatever happenned to the integrity of the game?

We were screwed and we won't even get a white paper

The league has opened themselves up for accusations of munipilation and bias.

Yes the pats could have played better, but they played equally to a tie, and then there should be equitable treatment by the refs

There were times I thought there was holding by the jets. the chandler unsportsmanlike penalty was a marginal call at best. I think the refs were listening to the jets on how they babied Brady

So jests fans , you have a loser owner and a loser coach , get ready for 45 more years without a SB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

good post from the NFL.com site

belichek is taking the heat for one of his players making a mistake
    every coach does that, the jets won this game and were very competitive I must say.
    too bad Rex had to pull this crap to get a win, he probably didn't need to do that, but when he sent his kicker out to kick an un makeable kick, he knew he had a 15 yard penalty in his back pocket to get him closer, that's what bothers me the most, not that the jets were nt playing to win, they were and they did. it was Rex Ryan's forgery and then he knew it would make belichek look bad, this will haunt him for the rest of his career when he try's to get the next job. look at mangini ? no one likes a Rat or wants one on their team.

like it or not, he's now a rat and now he will be labeled as such
    Rex didn't even want to answer questions about it, was defensive about answering the question.. wonder why.
    hope 1 win was worth it

Yep- Rex is a Rat Fink! Slimy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Reply darwk

once ryan leaves. The jets he will never get another job

everyoe knows he isn't a real HC , and now everyone knows why Balt took Harbaugh

And his bro will never get HC either

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Amen. Second half was ridiculous.
    The entire Jets organization sucks...Karma is a you know what.....

That being emoted, the Pats lost because they also sucked yesterday...it should never have gotten to that point!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

I just love that the reaction here is not that the Patriots did anything wrong, which they did, but the outrage that someone ratted them out.  The reaction is just like spygate.  It is incredibly amusing.  This inability to accept the responsiblity is why the New England Patriots are so disliked around the country.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Well then 

Rex in his presser deflected from this call and made fun , but all the while knew what happened. When asked about the 56 yd attempt he had the guilty Cheshire Cat grin

There was also a small push, but a push for you legal beagles, by the jets. do you think if it were called earlier in the game?

The nfl is also guilty of not calling the penalty about 20 out of   400 times by multiple teams

They are guilty when ever they tell the refdesk to start calling penalties with out telling ALL teams, which in this case helped only the jets

They are guilty of poor officiating by calling it for the first time, in OT, on an extremely poor odds 56 yd fg  , in a game with playoff considerations for more than just theses 2 teams

I do not trust the Nfl or any organization that will always cover there oholes . they hide behind the word safety, but that is the biggest farce. 

Yes the pats could have played better, but they played equally to a tie, and then there should be equitable treatment by the refs

There were times I thought there was holding by the jets. the chandler unsportsmanlike penalty was a marginal call at best. I think the refs were listening to the jets on how they babied Brady

So jests fans , you have a loser owner and a loser coach , get ready for 45 more years without a SB

When you speak of integrity are you referring to the practice of cheating until you're caught?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Reply darwk

everyoe knows he isn't a real HC , and now everyone knows why Balt took Harbaugh

Not a real head coach?  I think all you need is the title and you are a real head coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Reply darwk

True. How long till Rexy gets the boot?  His expiration date has gone by. Guess his persona  fits the circus that is the NY Jets.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

preface I am pats fan from 1960 

watched Around the Horn on ESPN  and jackie McMullen said that Rob Ryan saw Pats doing this on tape in Saints game and told Rex. This is gamesmanship( by Pats ) if true!

it is a rule .. and i think I understand the reason for the rule. Pats ( probably everybody else) got away with it before.

This is no different than a player saying to a ref "hey watch this guy , he is holding me"

Pats lost because they couldn't protect 21-10 half lead!!!!   Period.

still 12-4  and playoffs and then who knows

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Reply darwk

True. How long till Rexy gets the boot?  His expiration date has gone by. Guess his persona  fits the circus that is the NY Jets.

Unfortunately this bagged win saved his job

he should be demoted to d coach while of goes up

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Well then 

YES!!!!!!!    This is exactly the point.  

If a coach relays information to a referree about a specific violation,  THE REFERREE must be obligated to transfer this to the OPPOSING COACH!!!!!!!!  Otherwise you have created a bias or unfairness that corrupts the process.  RYAN wanted the flag called.  The ref is supposed to be concerned with calling a fair game and protecting players .  Any of this talk among official should be shared with both teams.

The only reason to put in a rule is to PREVENT THE VIOLATION....   NOT try and "catch" one team or another in a crucial time of the game which is what happened.

Sections
Shortcuts