It's Peyton or Bust For Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

It's Peyton or Bust For Broncos

John Elway and Broncos' owner Pat Bowles are all in on Peyton Manning: http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_20159059/kiszla-john-elway-is-all-manning-over-tebow

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: It's Peyton or Bust For Broncos

In Response to Re: It's Peyton or Bust For Broncos:
    [QUOTE] Well if the Broncos get Manning do they keep Tebow?
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

The word here in Denver is that they will trade him.....Jacksonville is a strong possibility...I would assume they would want a 1st or 2nd for him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I'd put it the other way.  It's Broncos or bust for Peyton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

They still need recievers, they have one good one at least

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]They still need recievers, they have one good one at least[/QUOTE]

lmao.... Now you're saying Manning went to a team with all good recievers. 

Which is it? Either Manning made all his recievers good or they were ALL good before he got there. 

You guys are now saying they ALL played well under Tebow.   Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Another interesting find.  Amazing how the tune changes when the players actually perform.  And remember - this applies to Welker, too.  Few on this board wanted Welker to stick around. 

I'd imagine that they though Demaryus (sp) Thomas was the good one.  Thought little of the other Thomas (who wasn't a football player) and Decker - not to mention Tamme who had 2 key catches in that game.  Certainly no one thought a thing about Moreno. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

GO SEAHAWKS! Message to Sherman there's an extra 40oz in it if you take the midget out!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Another interesting find.  Amazing how the tune changes when the players actually perform.  And remember - this applies to Welker, too.  Few on this board wanted Welker to stick around. 

I'd imagine that they though Demaryus (sp) Thomas was the good one.  Thought little of the other Thomas (who wasn't a football player) and Decker - not to mention Tamme who had 2 key catches in that game.  Certainly no one thought a thing about Moreno. 

You are just making shyte up and generalizing based on what one poster said.  And no offense to my boy KP, but he always thinks we or any other team need more receivers.  Most people realized that Decker and D Thomas' numbers were impressive given that they had the worst throwing QB in NFL history passing the ball to them.  I certainly thought Moreno was a bust, but frankly most people have never claimed he was driving the offense or is all that great.  J. Thomas was obviously an unknown, but even the guys that wanted Welker gone realized he was a good player.  They wanted him gone because of his drops in the playoffs or some silly notion that Brady was targeting him too much not because he sucks.  Your spin here is laughable.  We already know how Welker performed with Brady throwing to him.  If you think Decker or the Thomases would somehow get much worse with Brady (or any other top tier QB) throwing to them you are an idiot.  Reggie Wayne still looks pretty good without Manning.  Skill position players actually have talent and aren't just a product of your boy Manning no matter how much you want it to be true.  Sorry.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A lot of media and talking heads out there are really setting Manning up to fail.  If he doesn't win this game it will be a disaster for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

A lot of media and talking heads out there are really setting Manning up to fail.  If he doesn't win this game it will be a disaster for him.

They did the same thing before the 09 SB crowning him the best ever before the game was even played because no one gave the Saints a chance.  Then they collectively "forgot" what they wrote once the game actually happened.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some have already said, he doesn't need to do anymore.  given his return from injury and his success since, the SB victory doesn't really matter. 

Frankly, I am not sure Denver wins.  Seattle reminds me of the pats of the early 2000's.  Great Great defense, capable QB, excellent running game.  Seattle's receivers may be lacking but they are not bad. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They did the same thing before the 09 SB crowning him the best ever before the game was even played because no one gave the Saints a chance.  Then they collectively "forgot" what they wrote once the game actually happened.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I remember that well. 

I'm not sure most of them know or even really care but all the MVP talk, best season stat wise talk, is going to backfire if Manning doesn't win.  Many think he will win and be considered better then Brady, even Montana.  Maybe so..... if he win.  But I don't see him winning this game outside in the cold, against the Seahawks D, the running ability of Russell Wilson, I think it will be a big Seahawks win.  I'm giving him a chance but not a big one and certainly not to see where they should be favored.