It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints

What's not to like about them?

Brees? Nice guy gets bounced from SD so they can play "Cry me a" Rivers.
    Colston? Small school kid makes big.
    Gay? Solid CB for us for a few seasons.
    Darren Sharper? High energy safety who everyone thinks is washed up lands with a team in need and invigorates the D. Sound familiar?
    Reggie Bush? He's tappin KK - she does it for me. So he must be doing something right.

Plus, they were bad for years, then okay, but then bad again. They are kind of a good NFC team to rout for.

Of course, I hope we beat them. But no need to maim them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints

This is how we should feel about all our opponents.  They are all nice folks, nothing personal, we just want to ram the ball down your throats ... or line up 5 wide and execute perfect 2.5 yard passes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I don't hate them, but i've grown to dislike them - due to the ignorant Saints fans that are around where I live.  They are nowhere to be found when the Saints are doing good, but then are quick to say the Pats s when the Saints win and the Pats lose.. very annoying. 

Personally, I hope the Pats put an absolute beating on them and end any doubts about winning on the road against a tough opponent as well as end the talk of "The Saints are going undefeated, blah blah blah."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

After this past week (jets) any team would looks like......well Saints

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Trust me, by about Wednesday you'll be finding it easier and easier to hate the Saints.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints:
    [QUOTE]Trust me, by about Wednesday you'll be finding it easier and easrier to hate the Saints.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

They also have Eckel and Heath Evans - more good guys. Have to like the Aints but hope we beat them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

No its not....they are playing the Pats on Monday night.

Thats reason enough for me to not like them.

Anyone between NE and the Lombardi trophy is in my bullseye.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

If we loose to the saints i will get over it the next day they are a great team. The colts are a differant story im still suffering a hangover from that loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints:
    [QUOTE]What's not to like about them? Brees? Nice guy gets bounced from SD so they can play "Cry me a" Rivers. Colston? Small school kid makes big. Gay? Solid CB for us for a few seasons. Darren Sharper? High energy safety who everyone thinks is washed up lands with a team in need and invigorates the D. Sound familiar? Reggie Bush? He's tappin KK - she does it for me. So he must be doing something right. Plus, they were bad for years, then okay, but then bad again. They are kind of a good NFC team to rout for. Of course, I hope we beat them. But no need to maim them.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Didn't they have a bad storm a few years ago that left the city in devastated.  City hasn't really had much to cheer about in quite some time?  Yeah, I hope we beat the crap out of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Its easy to hate them, actually. Really there are about 24 teams in the NFL I hate. 7 that I despise...

For the slower Pats fans out there, 24+7=31.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It's Pretty Tough to Hate the Saints : Didn't they have a bad storm a few years ago that left the city in devastated.  City hasn't really had much to cheer about in quite some time?  Yeah, I hope we beat the crap out of them.
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

NO was devastated by crime before the hurricane ever got there. Its always been a sheet-hole, the hurricane just made it a wet sheet-hole.

Of course, it is a fun weekend with the guys. The stadium is only a few blocks from bourbon street and they serve mixed drinks including a kick-azz bloody mary.
    Its also the only city I know of where the girls will show you their tittyz on demand!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Sure it is!!  (easy to hate them) -- They are playing the Pats this week -- so they must be destroyed!!

I used to think the same about the Tampa Bay Rays... they sucked, you felt sorry for them, etc.  But then they had that one good season and all these bandwagon fans came out of no where ringing cowbells at games like they were there during the hard times.  Now I hate the Rays and their fraud fans!  New Orlean fans are no different IMO.

I can remember being 14 years old watching Bledsoe in 1993 take Miami to OT in December.... we froze our butts off for 4 hours and ended up losing, but man was that fun!! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Personally, I've never been one to hate on any team.  I just don't root for them and concentrate on supporting my teams.  Couldn't care less about that other team until they play one I root for and only in a way in which I want my team to play well and win.  I've always wondered what drives a person to "hate" on a team, its players and organization.  It gets to a point with some of these folks that it is personal.  Speaking of hate.. here is something to think about....

In 2007, when the Pats finished the season undefeated and got to 18 - 0, playing in the SB, a nationwide poll of all NFL cities, not involving the teams in the SB, asked which team they wanted to see win.  For the first time in the history of the SB, ALL 30 cities wanted to see the Pats lose and it wasn't close.  Apparently seeing history being made was less important than seeing the Pats lose.  So, this year, if either Indy or NO gets there too, will we see more support for either team to complete the undefeated run as opposed to what we saw regarding the Pats?  Do NFL fans want to see a team match the Phins?

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts