IT'S RALLY TIME! (No whiners)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

IT'S RALLY TIME! (No whiners)

Pats are gonna win this one with classic Brady 4th quarter come back.  Who's with me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: IT'S RALLY TIME! (No whiners)

I want to be with you but can the Patriots be with you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

it all started out so promosing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Jets get the ball back but have to punt.  What a bunch of losers.  Here we go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

3rd and goal.  Big stop coming up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Here we go, plenty of time.  Brady's got this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Darius Assler will ruin this season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Stop the Jets here and Brady will get it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

3rd and short let's stop em!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Jets can't pick up a few inches for a first down.  What a joke.  Here we go Pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Why would the Jets go for it here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Oh, that's why.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Well the board has already been inundated with Jets trolls, and Pats fans who act like trolls so I think I will have to take a break for a week.  The Pats will come back and get better, the sky is not falling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Pats s**ked today.  Period.  Sanchez looked like Brady and Manning combined.  How many times the last 2 years have the Pats made the average QB look like an all pro?  Jets kicked their butts today.  Nothing else to say.  I wonder if Belichick has lost it the last 2 years.  I do not drink the Belichick koolaid.  He seems to be past his prime.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

We'll get em next time.

Sections
Shortcuts