It's sickening to me.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

It's sickening to me.....

that our team is considered soft and based on how we played in the playoff game last week how in the hell can I argue with that.

Our qb acted like he was scared in  the pocket and played with zero poise.

Listening, back in 2001 I was one of TBs biggest supporters but now it seems he has lost passion and drive for the game.  IN 2001 in the snow bowl he would take matters in his own hands in an effort to win but I just don't see that now.

Granted TB is married ,  has kids but he needs to take a look at himself in the mirror and rededicate to the game......to think I'm saying this after the regular season he put up but his play in the last two playoff games was pathetic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Re: It's sickening to me.....

I would like to hear the thoughts of you regarding my post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from barney08. Show barney08's posts

In Response to Re: It's sickening to me.....:
    [QUOTE]I would like to hear the thoughts of you regarding my post
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]

yeah i hear ya.I thought brady would come out and be fired up for last weeks game considering all the talking but he came out with attitude of a girl scout  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerjack. Show jerjack's posts

You can't too out of control with your emotions or the Czar will bench you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

I agree. He needs to refocus on the game more. I understand that he is a family man but he needs to go to be "Tom Terrific" again.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Sitting on the bench by himself ...head in hands, not hashing thoughts with the "OC" or receivers.
    That's what we're complaining about. When Tom wants to win you KNOW it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

BUT!!!  We all do see what a pass rush will do to a QB like Sanchez.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

We need a running back like Mendenhal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]Sitting on the bench by himself ...head in hands, not hashing thoughts with the "OC" or receivers. That's what we're complaining about. When Tom wants to win you KNOW it.
    Posted by 3SB-rings[/QUOTE]

Bingo....it's his body language.  He displayed the same body language in the playoff game last season and the same this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlsmooth. Show dlsmooth's posts

It's totally irrational to say he had body language when most likely all of you guys were watching the game at home. That means that the other 85 percent of the time Brady was on the sidelines, he most likely was talking to his teammates and coaches, you just didn't see it. You can't say he lacks compassion and heart because the CBS cameras showed him sulking once or twice. And if you really think that during the game he NEVER discussed game plans with his coaches and teammates, you're crazy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to It's sickening to me.....:
    [QUOTE]that our team is considered soft and based on how we played in the playoff game last week how in the hell can I argue with that. Our qb acted like he was scared in  the pocket and played with zero poise. Listening, back in 2001 I was one of TBs biggest supporters but now it seems he has lost passion and drive for the game.  IN 2001 in the snow bowl he would take matters in his own hands in an effort to win but I just don't see that now. Granted TB is married ,  has kids but he needs to take a look at himself in the mirror and rededicate to the game......to think I'm saying this after the regular season he put up but his play in the last two playoff games was pathetic.
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]

I think your thoughts are wrong.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

It's sickening to ME how some people want to jump all over Tom Brady when he's the least of New England's problems.  He's one of the most dedicated, passionate players in the game, and only idiots (i.e. Rex Ryan) say otherwise. 

I don't blame TB for being down at times during the Jets game.  Who wouldn't feel that way when you can't find an open receiver, your offensive line can't protect you, and your defense can't get a key stop?  Just because he wasn't up and yelling at his teammates doesn't mean he needs to "rededicate himself."

You say Brady's performances in the playoff games were pathetic.  He still played better than his teammates.  He's a leader of the team, but he's not superman.  He can't cover for all his teammates when they're not executing either.  It's true that Brady didn't play particularly well in either game, but neither did anybody else.  Team losses, team losses. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

this was beat dwn last week when some other poser fan tried to say this stupid sh*t....   and another time when nightsailor said it and....    go follow the jests.... oh wait they lost...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How about this...  if the Steelers win the SB, that is #7..   ya think they won't crow about that until the cows come home.  3rd appearance in 6 years.  Only the Pats have one upped them with 4 in 7 years.  We can clearly see how defense can carry a team because the Steelers didn't do squat in the second half.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

oh let me add that montana won two then had three straight one and dones and then came back and won two in a row.... right in a similar time frame...

maybe the nfl is hard...and other teams like to win too...   it was also noted today that in pats three sb victory years...they struggled to get out of the buy week in all three.... do you posers actually follow football

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to It's sickening to me.....:
    [QUOTE]that our team is considered soft and based on how we played in the playoff game last week how in the hell can I argue with that. Our qb acted like he was scared in  the pocket and played with zero poise. Listening, back in 2001 I was one of TBs biggest supporters but now it seems he has lost passion and drive for the game.  IN 2001 in the snow bowl he would take matters in his own hands in an effort to win but I just don't see that now. Granted TB is married ,  has kids but he needs to take a look at himself in the mirror and rededicate to the game......to think I'm saying this after the regular season he put up but his play in the last two playoff games was pathetic.
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]

Go find another team and quaterback to pi** and moan about!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Listen folks I've been a Patriot fan since the days of Babe Parelli and I bet 90% of you have no idea who he is and I'll be a Pats fan till the day I die but I also want my team to play with a little bit of swagger like when Rodney Harrison.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

we need a pass rusher and a rb then we go again

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]We need a running back like Mendenhal
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing watching the game. I still like Woodhead as a change of pace back. The Steeler's were going run with Mendenhal and everyone in the Stadium knew it, but they couldn't stop him. I don't understand why we can't find a back like that in the draft.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]oh let me add that montana won two then had three straight one and dones and then came back and won two in a row.... right in a similar time frame... maybe the nfl is hard...and other teams like to win too...   it was also noted today that in pats three sb victory years...they struggled to get out of the buy week in all three.... do you posers actually follow football
    Posted by pjmj430[/QUOTE]
    There are a lot of fans here who don't even know Montana and the 49'ers didn't win their SBs all in a row or had bunched in a few short years, that the 49'ers experienced gaps just like the Pats have right now. If they ain't winning SBs every year, the team suxx!  Right? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

TB wasn't TB, he even said it.
    He is the heart and soul of this offense, it was clear he had a bad game. But I think this loss was mostly on the lack of physical toughness and inability to make adjustments by our OC.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i have been on brady's case but i think you are so far out of boundssss on this one, dont lay this at brady's FEEEEET! . i saw the jets coaches screaming and gesturing for their guys to hurry up, i never saw the pats doing the same. bad coaching and prepping got us beat...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Listen folks I've been a Patriot fan since the days of Babe Parelli and I bet 90% of you have no idea who he is and I'll be a Pats fan till the day I die but I also want my team to play with a little bit of swagger like when Rodney Harrison.
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]

Uh, You mean swagger like the Jests?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

IT seems he used to be more interested in wining the big games back when he was younger.

Now it just seems he talks like it but it isn't showing on the field. I still like Tom and I think maybe this will be a wake up call to him. Man he just got a big contract.

I would just like to see him play like in the other years but then again we don't have the same team as then. NOt all Toms fault. We need some better players.

Except for Gronk and Hernandez and McCourtey the rest of the rookies well aren't the best.

Where are the Vrabels, Harrisons, Dillions, guys like that at? Not on our team.