It's sickening to me.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: It's sickening to me.....

In Response to Re: It's sickening to me.....:
    In Response to Re: It's sickening to me..... : I was thinking the same thing watching the game. I still like Woodhead as a change of pace back. The Steeler's were going run with Mendenhal and everyone in the Stadium knew it, but they couldn't stop him. I don't understand why we can't find a back like that in the draft.
    Posted by kman2004

We got Green Ellis. Pats should use him more often. He ran over 1,000 yds this year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, dear.  The stupid people are out in force tonight.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

In Response to Re: It's sickening to me.....:
    You can't too out of control with your emotions or the Czar will bench you.
    Posted by jerjack

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

The Czar has a bigger doghouse than the Boston City dogpound. Lets see: Welker, Spikes, Deaderick, Hernandez, and probably Wilfork for his Welker comments after the LOSS!

BB ought to open up the pocket book, get some top talent, hire notable assistancts and coordinators caus an 0 for his last 3 playoff games doesn't cut it. He becoming a has been - ego freak!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

Wah Wah Wah...  "They don't look fired up"  ...  "they don't play with enough emotion" ...  "their soft because they don't take cheap shots" ... "We need a pass rusher with a Fabio hairdoo like the Packers have"  ...  "Tom Brady's soft because he dates a supermodel" ... "We should fire Belichick because we've gone a few years without an expected superbowl"....  STFUp

I don't remember any bravado being a major part of the three Super Bowls we won.  Tom Brady's the MVP (probable) for a reason.

Emotion doesn't win ball games in any sport.

Sections
Shortcuts