It's starting, and from my OWN son!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: It's starting, and from my OWN son!!

It could be time for you to go to the new son store.  just sayin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: It's starting, and from my OWN son!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It's starting, and from my OWN son!! : Move a little closer to DC. The fans here get really excited for about five games before they stop talking about the SB and start discussing how bad the Redskins are.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Amen, Root. I live in NOVA and all of my friends are Redskins fans. They're almost as delusional as Jets fans except they just don't get the hype because they don't have a loud mouth coach. I swear to God all it takes is for one preseason win and the Super Bowl parade is scheduled. Whereabouts are you in the DC area?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It's starting, and from my OWN son!! : Move a little closer to DC. The fans here get really excited for about five games before they stop talking about the SB and start discussing how bad the Redskins are.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    Out here on Kent Island is as close to DC I care to get.  I do see a surprising amount of Redskin fan stuff out here on the Eastern Shore of MD, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]It could be time for you to go to the new son store.  just sayin
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]
    Nah.. they're keepers...  makes for "lively" conversation when the Pats play the Ravens.  The good, the Pats have done better than the Ravens, historically, as I can point to THREE SB championship hats to their one!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's starting, and from my OWN son!! : Living the good life on Kent Island... on the north side of Tolson Creek at its head waters...
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]wow, where the heck is this place? never heard of it? whats the population? seems really quaint and intimate

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's starting, and from my OWN son!! : wow, where the heck is this place? never heard of it? whats the population? seems really quaint and intimate
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    You must be new to these parts or the city life has blinded you to what is outside the city line!!  Cross the Bay Bridge going east and you hit Kent Island... when you get to the next bridge, The Narrows, you are off the island!!  Looking at a map, Tolson Creek is on the west side about 3/4s of the way down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Week after week I read opinions about the Pats that I don't share.  The fan base here pretty much assumes all the time that the Patriots are headed back to 8 and 8.  I think that I know better.  The game comes around and I'm usually right.  Then the boo birds (some of whom are trolls, I guess) feel slapped around for two weeks and then they start right back up again.  They have iron egos, what can I say.

Now, losing a football game 2 years ago because Welker was placed on injured reserve, losing a game last year because too many guys were injured, losing a Super Bowl 3 years ago because of injuries, losing to Indy because players were so sick with the Norovirus that they'd heave their big green innards on the green Indy carpet on national TV, all of this is going to happen.  It just happened to Pittsburgh, didn't it?

I see Baltimore as an 8.1 point underdog.  Aw, shucks, they're going down, but not as bad as Denver.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Have you put your son up for adoption yet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

I'm in Severna Park MD (clearly Raven country) but have brain washed all 3 boys to root for the Pats.  There's acutually quite a few Pats fans down here but tons of insufferable Ravens fans surounding us.  I was listening to local sports radio and most of the conversation today was speculating out the Broncos could give NE a close game and might even pull the upset....mostly because NE's D is so bad and if you hit Brady... blah, blah, blah.  They like the matchup with Denver better so they can win another easy one at home and on to the SB.  Obviously they're assuming at Ravens win over Houston which is a closer odds than NE vs Den but let's not let the facts get in the way of Ravenmania. 

I would love a NE vs Baltimore matchup again as Baltimore fans will see this as a simple repeat of 2 years ago and T-Sizzle and his merry band of trash talking underachievers (no SB appearances in 11 years) get to shoot their mouths off of a week and then spend the off-season complaining how the NFL, media, refs, etc loved Brady and the Pats too much to give Baltimore a fair chance to win it. 

Sections
Shortcuts